LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Guys Steal Diapers?

Guest Tibian

Oh yeh I stole diapers when I was a kid... started my diaper fetish at the young age of 11 years old... by the time I was 13 years old I was working full time an Army Base PX... I would steal diapers from the stock room... (Pampers, Huggies) and then would take them home.

After about 3 months I was caught... let go from this job, they did not fire me. I was sent to see a head doctor because of this. I do not remember what my parents did. I do know that they were not pleased... This would be the last time I stole diapers... Today I just buy them, here in Hawaii the diapers are bought at the medical stores, it does not bother me anymore like it use to way back when.

I can't say I stole my first few years of diapers. There was always little children around to pilfer diapers from. It was when I discovered adult/youth diapers was my first theft. My friend Scott younger brother. Scott was about 3 years older than I and his brother was my age. I was likely 16 or so. He disabled brother needed diapers and I came across them one time by accident. It was likely weeks later but I was able to steal a few and that lead me to the good Ole depends greens in the early 90s

When I was younger and stopped wetting the bed I no longer had a diaper supply. To obtain diapers wasn't that difficult for me as my neighbor friend still wet the bed. They kept the diapers underneath the sink so I'd grab one and put it on and sometimes a spare to take home with me. Thankfully two of the families three kids wet the bed so the supply was good for a few years. I never got caught and sometimes openly wore with the other two during sleepovers. I did take some diapers left in a

I never stole diapers, but their were time when I was younger when I was at my grand parents house and they had an open box of Pampers for my younger cousins

I thought about taking one or two, but I feared I would get caught and get in trouble for it so I didn't do it

For me.. I would rather caught buying diaper then get caught stealing diaper. It will be more emberassed. If I get caught buying diaper nothing to do with them. I buy with my own money. I usually buy diaper at diaper store located far away from my hometown.. So nobody would not recognize me..

Yes I did I do have to admit, and I am not proud of it.

Fact is I knew in an early age I had a thing for diapers my earliest memories go back to the age of three.

My parents allowed me to wear diapers overnight and occasionally during daytime if I asked for it until the age of seven, even though I was potty trained at the age of two.

Growing up My Granny Vi, my Mom and Aunt Betsy all were urinary incontinent. My bladder was tiny and over-active, as was the case with my three sisters. For special events and when we traveled Mom believed in "Just in Case" diapers so the car did not need to make emergency potty stops.

Our oldest sister Penny reverted to bedwetting before our two younger sisters were toilet trained. Therefore there was a stack of gauze diapers in the master bedroom, in the room Penny shared with Ruth and in the room I shared with our youngest sister Missy. Never was I tempted to play in a diaper. I did not resist being diapered for a trip, but they did not fascinate me at the time.

What I remember was when Penny was 13 and I was 8 she had been bedwetting a year, and diapered herself for bed. One of her middle school pals was sleeping over. Ethel shyly asked if she could try a diaper at bedtime. Mom said okay and diapered her. The next morning Ethel had a wet diaper. It being a Saturday Ethel asked if she could wear another diaper. That time Penny changed her friend then decided to also wear a diaper.

Just before Ethel's mother came for her Sunday afternoon, I saw Penny put a stack of diapers and some Gerber vinyl panties in Ethel's backpack. I don't know if Penny and Ethel stole those diapers. Mom might well have given them to Ethel. What I do know is from then on whenever Ethel slept over she diapered herself for bed, so at the least she must have practiced at her home.

Sadly I have to admit I did, and to my chagrin I got caught. Stealing 1 diaper cost me 500$ and a 2 year ban from the store chain. Not a good idea, best to buck up and pay for them, I was only 19 at the time. That was also the last time I ever shoplifted. After that I helped as security for my favorite hangouts as I

• 2 weeks later...

*Sighs* Yeah, I did.

My whole life, I've had a fascination with diapers, and being diapered, and not having to be potty trained. Early on, I'd steal my little brother's diapers, or from a friend's sibling, or a relative.

Some time passed, and I kinda lost interest, but something sparked the fascination in me again. At one point, I stole from the nurse's bathroom at school (only one at a time), and even shoplifted a few on occasion (the packs I shoplifted from were already damaged or opened). No, I'm not proud of what I did by any means.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

when i was a teen ager i stole cloth diapers from clotheslines,or if i babysat other kids,i took a few from these houses.i found some discarded by others on the side of the highway.i mostly bought from Woolworth stores and places like garage sales,goodwill stores etc.i hid these in my bedroom.i would sneak off to the launderomat to wash my diapers and enjoy seeing other moms come in to wash their kids diapers.but they better stay with their dryers or some might have gone missing,lol.

14 hours ago, poobrat said:

when i was a teen ager i stole cloth diapers from clotheslines,or if i babysat other kids,i took a few from these houses.i found some discarded by others on the side of the highway.i mostly bought from Woolworth stores and places like garage sales,goodwill stores etc.i hid these in my bedroom.i would sneak off to the launderomat to wash my diapers and enjoy seeing other moms come in to wash their kids diapers.but they better stay with their dryers or some might have gone missing,lol.

Reading this kind of honest sharing always makes me sad.

What also makes me angry is that parents are so close-minded about diapers that nice children attracted to the positive aspects of diapers are forced to being desperate enough they steal diapers. Parents need to understand that the best thing is when your child trusts you enough to ask for diapers. Parents need to provide diapers without judgment or guilt-trips. Later the parents can find ways the child can pay some of the diaper cost.

Parents need to avoid the many downsides to theft, even of diapers. Theft is a slippery slope. Parents should visit websites such as WKLD (When Kids Love Diapers)

I did once, sadly I was caught too, in a drug store. Nothing like showing up in court for stealing a diaper, after that I stuck to buying them.

It's far from something I'm proud of, but yes. I use to open packs of Goodnites at stores and take a few, I did this about 3-4 times when I was around 8-12. I'd also take diapers from my daycare, I think they knew honestly but never confronted it, they use to leave diapers in the bathroom, and I'd put one on, use it and then go take it off throwing it in the trash, I believe I was the one who took every diaper form the pack, yet they keep putting more in the bathroom.

I never did it as a teen, the risk of geting busted just isn't worth it to me, and I can just walk into a store and buy diapers it dosent bother me at all that I'm buying diapers, and honestly the store employees never seam to think twice about it ether.

12 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

I did once, sadly I was caught too, in a drug store. Nothing like showing up in court for stealing a diaper, after that I stuck to buying them.

You too? I had a long-ish reign of getting away with it until the Target came to town Got pinched leaving the store for taking out the straps of a pack of belted undergarments. Too bad mom was with me...

• 2 months later...

I use to before I was able to by my own I would sneak some home and try to hide them from my parents most times I was unsuccessful and they would find them but as I got older I got wiser about hiding them and wouldn't get caught. I would usually sneak some home from an aunt that had grandkids that she watched that wore diapers. I never shoplifted diapers from stores usually I would just sneak some from family members that I