LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Some Help

Guest Tibian

Guest Tibian

i have trouble peeing with other people in public toilets or places with lots of noise and im not able to pee in a diaper yet.

Is there some tips for this issue?

Try first standing or sitting on the toilet, just as you would if you were not diapered. Close your eyes and imagine everything is okay. Relax. Starting in this familiar environment can help you get used to what it feels like. Also try drinking a gallon a day for on days you want to practice. You can get the half gallon jug you can drink out of and make sure it is emptied twice by the end of the night. I guarantee that you'll be going in no time. (Don't worry a gallon sounds like allot but I've been drinking it for years). If your still having trouble, try and eat a bowl or two of watermelon. It's water in reserve, and also a natural diuretic. Once you get comfortable at home I'd recommend working on public places. It's a head game, remember that. Try going to the mall, get yourself a big lemonade (NO CAFFEINE) and drink up, get yourself a pretzel or something if you want, but be aware of the sensations building in your bladder. Drop by the drinking fountain, and drink up. Keep on walking, enjoying yourself, visiting the stores you want, refilling your lemonade when you can. Within about an hour of pushing fluids your bladder will start to fill up. Within two, it'll be to the bursting point. Find the most crowded restroom, and again relax, close your eyes if you have to, imagine your at home. Try to avoid the stalls as those will isolate you. Make sure you go on a busy day, say Sat. After you finish urinating, start drinking up again and repeat, it won't be as long until you have to go again. Repeat as many times as you can before you go home. You can also do this while trying to get used to urinating in public in a diaper, just choose, the most public place in the mall, usually the food court. This crash course can break down barriers quickly, as your mentally preparing yourself and readjusting your mind for 6-8 hours straight. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is all am matter of relaxing and going with the flow.

I have a paper on naturally wetting your diapers and you can email me at socalab@verizon.net for a free copy.

Also have some nice affordable hypnosis systems based on this program that will help you get results.

Check it out at http://socalab.250x.com

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

i have trouble peeing with other people in public toilets or places with lots of noise and im not able to pee in a diaper yet.

Is there some tips for this issue?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Drink a gallon of tea. Put on the diaper. Sit on toilet while diapered. Eventually you'll relax cuz you think it's okay to go, nd you'll go. Same thing for pooping a diaper. Just eat a lot, put on the diaper and sit on the toilet. Over time you'll loe bowel control with constnt relaxation nd before you know if you'll be dropping poo without being aware.