LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Uk Girls Give Me A Hola!

• 2 weeks later...

Actully that question has merit, you'd be suprised how many sissy's or transvestites try and pass over as one. lol

But if all he wanted was a chat as stated, he wouldn't be able to verify it anyways, unless he had another agenda which he accidentially forgot to mention :)

afterall, as I understand it, many of those 'unreal' girls claiming to be girls, think, act and represents themselves as girls because that's how they feel, and I could imagine he could have a good chat with one of them too. But ofcourse I don't know much about how men really think, so I'm simply just guessing :D

Well....... I hope not because I'm happily married ^_^

Wow! Ladies, I'm so far really suprised the outcome of this post and would be great to have a chat! As a straight guy, I've always been wanting to chat to females about the adult baby 'thing' and share views on different aspects of our interest :thumbsup:

So far, I've been on here for a good few months and I love it! Because at least it gives you the oportunity to discuss anything in confidence on here and not worry about what people might think of you in day to day life :)

Huggies,

Max xxxxx

many of those 'unreal' girls claiming to be girls, think, act and represents themselves as girls because that's how they feel, and I could imagine he could have a good chat with one of them too. But ofcourse I don't know much about how men really think, so I'm simply just guessing :D

Acting-out in-character is one thing and largely acceptable, so long as a declaration is made.

However, if somoene is having identity issues like that I would not want to get involved. It's symptomatic of someone with 'problems' (no matter how shallow they actually are) and there's nothing you can do to help them, all they'll do to you is bring you down and seek reaffirmation.

I've been in places where people even make up fictional horror stories about their lives as a means of getting attention and 'friends' and act as though it's all true. All they end up doing in the end is ostracising themselves (and often their newfound buddies by association). So my second point here is that you should never consider someone you only know online as a 'friend' and you should always make that clear to people you meet too, so they don't start using their newfound relationship as some sort of crutch.

It might not necessarily be a "nice" thing to do, but I dispose of contacts as soon as they start exhibiting the wrong kinds of social signs: they'll only end up as liabilities later on.

Also: get out more, stop living in a fictional world of your own creation.

• Like 1