LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Arizonas New Law

I'm all for legal immigration, LEGAL not ILLEGAL! Illegal makes them criminals and we do not need any more criminals in this country, politicians hate the competition. When I travel, I try to use as much local language as possible. I know enough basic Spanish and French to be polite and I pick up a few new phrases every time I travel. If was going to live in a foreign country, you'd be sure I'd learn the language or I wouldn't want to live there as a second class citizen. That's what the illegals are doing here that can't speak the language. They are relegated to the lower class jobs and cannot progress without working English vocabulary.

Damn straight. And some people wonder why us lower-class CITIZENS tend to be particularly mad at illegals... They are, in fact, taking our jobs.

No One Is Illegal.

BS. If you come here without following the proper legal procedures to do so, you're here illegally, and thus an illegal.

One could also look at the chart and see a steady increase of those coming into this country, and subsequently getting caught... Just saying.. :whistling:

Looking at 2002, the year after 9/11, one would think that figure would have been higher, not lower then the surrounding years...go figure? :huh:

Here is the Arizona law: http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/SB1070-HB2162New.PDF?test=latestnews

Foxnews posted up the PDF of the bill. It's all in there. If you oppose the bill and Arizona's initiative and you haven't read the bill, do so now. I don't see any kind of violations of racism in the bill. Please read the bill while several of our leaders in the Government has not done so and they oppose Arizona.

I support Arizona and I hope that they will continue to ignore the other states' attempt at boycotting the state. I sure do hope that Arizona pulls the deal to supply the power to Los Angeles.

Unfortunately, one state taking a stand against illegal immigration isn't going to solve the problem. Once the illegals are in the country we have failed and it is too late. Our only hope of solving this issue rests with increased border security. You can round 'em up and send 'em back a million times... but they'll be back within a week b/c the border is too easy to cross, so deportation accomplishes nothing.

Race, jobs and etc. aside... the one thing that every American citizen should be absolutely irate about is that these immigrants aren't paying taxes. A good 25% of our paychecks go to funding government services that the immigrants get to take advantage of for free. I don't really care that they are coming over here and getting jobs... b/c they take the jobs that Americans don't want. The growing trend towards Spanish in America does disturb me, but just like French in Canada it will never be the primary language. I am bothered by the millions of dollars in taxes that aren't being paid.

Perhaps we should make it super easy to get citizenship. Instead of dumping the illegals back across the border, make them citizens, give them Social Security Numbers, and they can start paying taxes like the rest of us do. There, problem solved and we actually make money on the deal.

Here is the Arizona law: http://www.foxnews.c...test=latestnews

Foxnews posted up the PDF of the bill. It's all in there. If you oppose the bill and Arizona's initiative and you haven't read the bill, do so now. I don't see any kind of violations of racism in the bill. Please read the bill while several of our leaders in the Government has not done so and they oppose Arizona.

I support Arizona and I hope that they will continue to ignore the other states' attempt at boycotting the state. I sure do hope that Arizona pulls the deal to supply the power to Los Angeles.

I read the bill. I read it several times. There's no "violations of racism," and nobody said there were any "violations of racism." The bill, however, is ambiguous as far as how law enforcement will be able to enforce the new law. Racial profiling is quite feasible in that sense.

Also, I suggest people to check out the actual bill at the Arizona Legislature site and NOT FOX NEWS.

• Like 1

Also, I suggest people to check out the actual bill at the Arizona Legislature site and NOT FOX NEWS.

You mean Fox Reality Commentary? I hate those guys... it's not news reporting anymore, they are just commenting on actual events. Unfortunately Fox News is the only bit of non-fiction programming on when I am up in the morning... so to get even a glimpse of the weather or local events I have to put up with all their sensationalism, fear mongering, and political BS.

This is an issue of legal vs illegal. If you are legal, you just have to carry around another paper or two. You should carry ID with you anyway so what is the problem with carrying another ID?

I am tired of illegals. Some get better healthcare than we do! My sis had her appendix out last month and is $13K in the hole since she doesn't have insurance. Some illegals get free health care! My sis works full time at a min wage job and has been at that job for 6 years!

I am also sick of affirmative action! Some are getting better scholarships than me based on the COLOR of their SKIN and/or GENDER! This is wrong to me.

Congratulations to Arizona for being willing to step up and take the heat of leftists in the face of total federal failure. Thanks to that, they're having a harder time ignoring the issue as of late.

And damn that squirrel sig is murder on my browser.

The Feds weren't exactly failing at this, but they need more comprehensive reform in order to combat the rise of illegal immigrants coming into our country.

1,200 troops are being sent to the U.S.-Mexico border. Not bad.

Well, by no means it's a solution to this problem.

The reason I say it's not bad is that the border is now under a federal microscope.

Here's a snippet from the article that I find to be interesting:

The National Guard troops will work on intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance support, analysis and training, and support efforts to block drug trafficking. They will temporarily supplement Border Patrol agents until Customs and Border Protection can recruit and train additional officers and agents to serve on the border, according to a letter Tuesday from top administration security officials to Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl Levin, D-Mich.

Drug trafficking is a big problem and it's good that the National Guard will be there to cork illegal activity. It's better than nothing.

How bout that political hack in charge of ICE though?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-immigration-laws-chicago-20100519,0,6582417.story

In the midst of an outcry over illegal immigration and Arizona's new crackdown, a top Department of Homeland Security official visiting Chicago on Wednesday said his agency intended to step up enforcement in places such as Illinois.

John Morton, who heads U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement...

(snip)

Morton said that Arizona's new law targeting illegal immigration is not "good government." [Whatever the hell that means. -ed] The law makes it a crime to be in the state illegally [What? illegal.. crime.. When something is illegal it is a crime! This law doesn't make it a crime! It is already!!! -ed] and requires police to check suspects for immigration paperwork. [Last I checked, the officer says "license and registration" to any citizen he pulls over. What makes an illegal special? It's the same thing. -ed]

Morton said his agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona officials. [Disgusting dereliction of duty. -ed] The best way to reduce illegal immigration is through a comprehensive federal approach, not a patchwork of state laws, he said. [Then why hasn't that been done in the last, say, twenty years? -ed]