LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missouri Ab/dl Friends

lil ray

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I am also looking for male friends who share my love of wearing and using diapers. I am also in Springfield.

Would rather know in person friends cause I am fairly new to Springfield, have only lived here a year. So,

I don't too many people. Would like to have male friends to hang out with diapered. I am happily engaged.

So, I am only looking for friendships. And if I wanted an online only friendship then I wouldn't have to really

be looking. I need and want friend in my life to socially hang out with.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am also from the Springfield Mo. area. Just found this posting, I am also looking for others for chat,info as I am still fairly new to all of this and still learning as I go. Go- may have been a poor choice of words LOL. I always try to keep an open mind to others views, likes and even thier kinks. I am also looking for possible connections with others, but have no expectations on that, as Dating has become hard enough after my back problems = viewed as damaged goods. I am still new to computers ( part of my rehab training) but would welcome finding new friends in the area.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I am in cassville Missouri just want to find abdl friends here hplovergirl8697@gmail.com please don’t be shy

Oh I see this post was like 2 years ago but please let me know if anyone is in the cassville area if anyone even uses this site anymore I am a dL  and would love to meet someone