• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Mines Rachel or Rachy hehe

My gf named me :D:D:D:D

I'm heidilynn.

I adopted the name "Heidi" as an alias when I appeared on the "Jerry Springer Show" in 1992. My girlfriend/big sis added the Lynn five years ago and I've kept it ever since. I think it's a pretty name. Another girlfriend suggested the name "Rochelle" and I tried to live with it for awhile back in the late 90s, but it just didn't feel right. Heidilynn just feels right for me. And that's what everybody calls me. 'Cept, of course, Mama. To her, I'll always be "Baby". But, it's "Heidilynn!", when I'm naughty. :P

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I'm heidilynn.

I adopted the name "Heidi" as an alias when I appeared on the "Jerry Springer Show" in 1992.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Hello Heidilynn,

Heidi is a lovely name. I remember the Heidi movies about a girl in the Swiss Alpes, which I watched when I was a kid.

Babygirl Kvetinka, offically Cveta Jasmina

• 3 weeks later...

i have a couple of different girly names. When i'm a baby girl, completely incontinent, my name is Baby Sissy. When i'm a few years older, my name is Wendy or Wendy Girl. my fetish personality Wendy is somewhere between age 4 and age 12 (depending on the scene and who else is playing), but Wendy has difficulty getting potty-trained. She usually messes herself and gets beaten or smacked!

i have a lady friend who calls me Paula because apparently when i'm en-femme i remind her of a schoolmate of hers named Paula. i find it very sexy to know that i remind her of a real girl!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sophia Abigail... Sophie for short...

My three best friends (who all know i'm a sissy, and they're the only people that do know) debated for like an hour on the phone... and my girlfriend won with the name Sophie over the other two, which had Michelle and Abby...

Mom told me she knew i was a boy right away... so she never had a girls name lined up.

This is like my second post or something... and first time in the sissy room... so, my first impression would have to be... i adore everyone's pictures. Two of the three posts i've already read included bayb helping people with their signatures and such... so... if you read this, wanna help me find something super cute for the name Sophie? I'm clueless...

-Sophie

• 5 years later...

Before anyone says "boo!" since this was listed as someone's active post and the subject is timeless, it is no zombie (it was not dead; only in suspended animation)

I am no sissy, I am much too much of a girl. I sleep with dollies and my room has very much pink

I bet you cannot guess my name :Giggle"

• 2 months later...

guess what mine is lol

Theophilos Q. Waterhouse?