LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls Name

tommee

I am Crissy when dressed. I was inspired by the roll Sussan Sommers played years ago in "Three"s Company". I signed on as Criss to this site, as I did not know what to expect. So far, I have had a nice time here.

Ahh yes Chrissy, That was the first time I saw an Adult women wearing babydoll Pj's with rhumba bottoms :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I use the name Lucy. I used to use other names such as Samantha and Katie, but Lucy has a story behind it, and I love the name.

I actually got the name many years ago, I was visiting family, and there next door neighbor (Who was gorgeuos), well she had two kids. A son and a daughter. Her daughter must have been around seven or so, and I kept making fun of her, for no reason, but I kept calling her butch. I am sure there is a reason all the teasing started but I can no longer remember.

Anyways I had called her butch one day, and after many days, she just shot back at me and called me Lucy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, my first post in the sissy, so I thought I would Hi, my sissy name is Louise. I had a friend at college called Louise and she also when by Aunty Lou. For me it couldn't be any other name, although I do like Helouise. Anyway, if you look at my avatar thats me.

• 8 months later...

I got named Cathy by my Mommy...before that I preferred Katie. She didn't know about my choice before she named me Cathy either, just a great coincidence.

EDIT: Turns out Cathy was an example (easy mistake since she usually addresses me as "baby" during our play). She chose Kensie, because she hates Cathie.

• 4 weeks later...