LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Concluding A Story Series

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which story should I finish writing and post next on the Story Time forum?

• A third and final installment of the "Claire Saga"
    • A new story, "Clarissa's Cure-All"

I started writing a third "Claire" story called "Claire Complete," but I'm not satisfied with it, and I feel like I've closed off well-enough with the end of "Claire Continued." I've got this other story in the works, which I feel would really stand out among the other stories on this site, and which I find quite fascinating to write as well as read.

But what do you, the Reader, think? :thumbsup:

Over the years i have read storys on this site there has been many exellent storys, well written and great to read, I am sure you have too, but how many have you read that never get finnished?

If it was a good story you often work it through in your head and make an end up for yourself but allways wonder if that's how the original writer would have finnished it.

Over the years i have read storys on this site there has been many exellent storys, well written and great to read, I am sure you have too, but how many have you read that never get finnished?

If it was a good story you often work it through in your head and make an end up for yourself but allways wonder if that's how the original writer would have finnished it.

I agree with what you're saying, but I'm starting to feel like my two stories both wrap themselves up pretty well (although anyone who thinks otherwise is more than free to say so). There are also so many ideas I'm getting now that I really, really, really want to start developing them into stories that I can then post both here and on the main site.:thumbsup: