LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrift Stores

I scored. Got AION Online for $2.00 unopened (why the game was there, I don't know) and I got 15 books for .10 a pop ($1.50). $3.50 plus tax. What a bargain!

Thrift stores rock, I got a new in package color inkjet cartridge for 2.00 and a nice case for my GPS for .50

Probably the best local source for finding plastic backed diapers.

if you live in a town with thrift stores, FREQUENT THEM!!! get to know the employees, "keep the change" is a good term, be friendly, feel freee to ask if they have any diapers in the back. I onefound a salvation army that was packing boxes with the OLD school Depends, using them like newspaper, they had tons of bags in the back, alot of places wont sell open packages to the public, but will to a regular. Once you're established as a legit person, you will literally have bored employees shopping for you, hiding things like diapers or footies because they know you like or need them because you always buy them when you see them.

• 1 month later...

I have been there plenty over the last 25 years, got planety of things there, too. Tape Decks "digital radios, built my whole stereo system from them except my subwoofer, VHSTVCable receiver and DVD player. Have not foihd any moderen digital electronics there like cameras or mp3 players. Got a few pair of baby panties for my dollies and the dresses that they wear there some of whom I got there too. Seen plenty of pampers but no adult sized cloth diapers or rubber panties. Got som other clothes there. Now there is not that much good baby things there for my dollies. got some of my LG accessories there, including a couple of my tiaras There used to be 4 in this city Goodwill, Salvation Army, St Vincent De Paul and Savers, Now there are only Savers and St Vincent. Goodwill went out and the Salvation Army abondoned this city to move otu into the rich suburbs and St Vincent stuff is really in sad shape and a score is rare.

Thrift stores have always been my perfered place to get diapers. Unfortunatly where I live now only has a good will and they rarely have any diapers there. When I lived in a larger city I would find great stuff all the time. Sometimes I would end up buying 30 or more bags at one time, if they had them. Although it was usually only a few bags at a time. My best find was proably 4 bags of the old style Attends. I scored them for 5$ each. Not bad when they go for $60+ a bag on ebay.

When I travel, I try to hit any thrift stores that I come across. Just recently went to one and found 8 bags of Tena Classic Plus and 5 bags of wings. Not too bad for $60.00.

I also love to look around for other good deals. I have gotten some really nice tennis raquets for cheap and have found a ton of pint glasses with cool beer logos on them. :beer:

like thirft stores and the power of shopping online... try

shopgoodwill.com

its run like an ebay site in which you bid on the prodcut, so can be outbit, BUT they have stores from all over the usa selling super neat stuff you forget even existed, especially check out the collectables section and the toys and game section..

they also even have clothes on here...

like thirft stores and the power of shopping online... try

shopgoodwill.com

its run like an ebay site in which you bid on the prodcut, so can be outbit, BUT they have stores from all over the usa selling super neat stuff you forget even existed, especially check out the collectables section and the toys and game section..

they also even have clothes on here...

and you might even get a free Huggies box :thumbsup:

Been to several thrift stores in the area recently. Snagged a few packs of diapers, but nothing really special. Though I did get a vintage Littlefoot plush from 1988 for $3.00... just like the one I had as a child. I LOVE it!

All of the local thrift stores near me think I belong to a costume club. I told them I am into costumes and history. They think I belong to several local historical clubs. Hence anytime a large size outfit that comes in is put aside for me. I tell them I modify them to use as costumes for Victorian and Steampunk clubs. As well as Civil War and Revolutionary War Clubs.

As a result I get the in on a lot of prom gowns, wedding gowns and bridesmaids outfits. I also tell them that some of the people who wear these outfits all day in the hot sun wear diapers under them.