LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The Guys... Peeing In The Toilet While Being Diapered

Ok so I can't believe I didn't post this sooner, since ive been doing it for years. Ive never seen this discussed on any diaper site. I feel blessed to be a boy and even be able to do this. Sorry girlies, but this doesn't apply to you at all.

I will usually wear a diaper, and when I need to pee. Ill go to the toilet and lift my penis over the top of the diaper, and ill go in the toilet. Its not exactly easy, but ive been able to master it. Usually ill go in the toilet once or twice, and then ill go in my diaper after 4-6 hours of wearing a fresh diaper. I usually change after 15 mins of being in a wet diaper, so I don't get a rash, owieeee. So, Im curious, have any of you boys went in the toilet, while wearing a diaper by pulling your penis over the top of the diaper? Or am I the first to ever do that?

by the way, if you read this and start doing it, please post here and let us all know. I want to know if im making a difference, or not, lol.

• Like 1

done it a few times when diapered and away from the house, but generally if I am wearing, I am wetting. Also not afraid to stay in a wet one for a a few hours.

i only see a toilet on the days i need a shower and use it to set my diaper bag on but have sat on the toilet and peed in my diaper in the am and it leaks intpo the toilet if i flood it then i change but love sitting in a wet diaper just not a meesy one

Diaper's are made for your pleasure - why wait to wet your diaper and delay getting to put on, (or being put into) another fresh nappy - unless you are into denying yourself the indulgent pleasure of wetting that is! If you are trying to conserve on the number of Diapers you go through, try thick cloth diapers which you can have on hand - fresh from the dryer :)

yes some boys pee while wearing thier diaper without wetting themselves, but if you keep teasing that Potty Monster one o' these days it's gonna come after your Hotdog! - and if the Potty Monster gets your Hotdog then you'll be wetting your diapers like a little girl!

Not that I've ever seen that happen, I'm just saying, it could . . .

- Mommy

A few years ago, I got into the habit of wearing cloth to work. I kept it thin for concealment and did not wear plastic pants over top. So, while out and about (usually work) I would undo a pin to use the toilet. When I got home and found it safe to use, I would put on a cloth pullup over top with plastic pants and enjoy. I haven't done this in a long time and actually completely forgot about it.

Since my "issues" are SI and UI my days are usually spent in pull-ups, with me relieving myself in the toilet as best I can :rolleyes: The pull-ups just help with the little accidents I always have ;) Since I'm non-op and still work as a guy I just undo the belt and pants, pull down the front of my plastic panties and pull-up, and 'do my thing' :blush: When I'm diapered otherwise, I don't go through the bother of trying to use the toilet. Undoing tapes or pins isn't worth the effort and getting them back the way I like them almost never happens :huh: Why bother? Just relax your bladder and nature will do the rest :lol:

Bettypooh

If I can make it I will do that, other wise..well you know. And hate to steal your thunder, but been doing that way before you were born! :P

Yes I do it all the time I am on blood preasure medicine with a dieuretic so I go pee about three times an hour and I would be changing my diaper all the time when I do wet I will wear it for hours and not get a rash but my urine is pretty diluted

I can rarely make it to the potty in time, and even if I do get some warning, I don't bother--Bambinos are too finicky to untape.

Guest Baby Tiana

At the risk of sounding very stupid.... But doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the diaper? I know they are warm, soft, snuggly, etc. when *not* wet, but man oh man are they much more warm when you urinate in them. Also gives you a stronger feeling of security.

Maybe you should try it some time, instead of investing all your time in getting your member out of the diaper with out having to un-tape it. Just a suggestion.

• Like 2

We call that "CHEATIN'!"

Ok so I can't believe I didn't post this sooner, since ive been doing it for years. Ive never seen this discussed on any diaper site. I feel blessed to be a boy and even be able to do this. Sorry girlies, but this doesn't apply to you at all.

I will usually wear a diaper, and when I need to pee. Ill go to the toilet and lift my penis over the top of the diaper, and ill go in the toilet. Its not exactly easy, but ive been able to master it. Usually ill go in the toilet once or twice, and then ill go in my diaper after 4-6 hours of wearing a fresh diaper. I usually change after 15 mins of being in a wet diaper, so I don't get a rash, owieeee. So, Im curious, have any of you boys went in the toilet, while wearing a diaper by pulling your penis over the top of the diaper? Or am I the first to ever do that?

by the way, if you read this and start doing it, please post here and let us all know. I want to know if im making a difference, or not, lol.

• Like 1

At the risk of sounding very stupid.... But doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the diaper? I know they are warm, soft, snuggly, etc. when *not* wet, but man oh man are they much more warm when you urinate in them. Also gives you a stronger feeling of security.

Maybe you should try it some time, instead of investing all your time in getting your member out of the diaper with out having to un-tape it. Just a suggestion.

Yes, that's what diapers are for in my opinion. When I wear one, I fully enjoy it in every way.

I usually wear shorts, so for me it is easiest to simply pull the diaper aside at the leg opening and pee that way into the toilet, especially for the benefit of my wife hearing me take a piss. Otherwise she may wonder why she never hears it. But, yes, I do it too to save the dry diaper for later cause I know it may be a long time before I get to change. Going "Over the Top" is too much hassle! After all, I choose to use the diaper (at this point in my life).

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I will do this if I really need to pee before bed and I don't want to be in a wet diaper all night. I just pull it to the side and pee out the leg opening. Peeing out of the top is way too awkward.

Guest Baby Tiana

Not to be rude, but you're basically wasting everything that's put into making a disposable diaper. I wouldn't feel so peeved with someone doing this with cloth, but do you not realize that numerous trees suffer for our need and want to use diapers?! It's like you've just bought a small maple try, and burnt it, taking away it's life and usefulness to society; by not using the diaper for intended purposes, but instead allowing it to just absorb your sweat.

If you're not going to use the diaper, and justify why you've killed acres of trees and are now filling oceans, lakes, parking lots, landfills, etc. with your diapers. Why don't you just wear your briefs and stuff them with soft towels or something? OR better yet, invest in some cloth diapers. I'm well aware that some people don't have the luxury to wear cloth diapers, but for God sakes man... Use the dam diaper, or don't buy them at all! (I'm sorry if I came off overly rude, but the point needs to be made and heard my dear.)

• Like 1

Not to be rude, but you're basically wasting everything that's put into making a disposable diaper. I wouldn't feel so peeved with someone doing this with cloth, but do you not realize that numerous trees suffer for our need and want to use diapers?! It's like you've just bought a small maple try, and burnt it, taking away it's life and usefulness to society; by not using the diaper for intended purposes, but instead allowing it to just absorb your sweat.

If you're not going to use the diaper, and justify why you've killed acres of trees and are now filling oceans, lakes, parking lots, landfills, etc. with your diapers. Why don't you just wear your briefs and stuff them with soft towels or something? OR better yet, invest in some cloth diapers. I'm well aware that some people don't have the luxury to wear cloth diapers, but for God sakes man... Use the dam diaper, or don't buy them at all! (I'm sorry if I came off overly rude, but the point needs to be made and heard my dear.)

I'm sorry, but not all of us have the ability to use our diapers whenever we please.

Guest Baby Tiana

I'm sorry, but not all of us have the ability to use our diapers whenever we please.

Excuse me, but I'm not implying we do. I'm simply stating that it's a waste of a perfectly good diaper. A diaper that causes our earth more bereavement.

I myself don't wear cloth, but I would in a heart beat if I could. However, at the moment i can't. But when I do wear diapers, I make sure not to waste them.

I'm just saying we should all try to help mother earth.