LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends 10 Changes

Noticed a change in design of Attends - for the positive this time. The 10 Briefs have been relabled as "Waistband Style," and are slightly thicker, have better tapes, and soft plastic similar to vintage P&G Attends...Nice to have changes for the better!

• Like 1

Noticed a change in design of Attends - for the positive this time. The 10 Briefs have been relabled as "Waistband Style," and are slightly thicker, have better tapes, and soft plastic similar to vintage P&G Attends...Nice to have changes for the better!

THICK diapers are a nice alternative to what I've seen with the baby diaper market in the last 10 years or so.

What, parents want to hide their toddlers need and use of diapers?

Make them thick again.

It use to be a good thing to wear a thick diaper.

If I want a thin diaper, I'll wear a Depends and try not to have an accident.

Good Luck!

• Like 2

Attends with waistband have always been also labeled attends 10 with waisgtband attends 9 have been thbe 2 tape kind

Actually I would say for about a year or two they were renamed the 10 series, but depends on your definition of always. :whistling: I know where I get my brand they sell Attends as well, and even the small/youth size which wasn't improved for over 10 years was relabeled the "10" series, and add "Classic" to the name as they don't have a waistband and are still the Permadry junk. :rolleyes:

http://www.adultdiapers.org/atnowav.html

I bought them the same place I buy them every week, and it is a place with a lot of home health care and ostomy stuff, so they move through a fair ammount. Look at their website; it is basically the same product with minor changes, and they have eliminated their numbering system, and simplified their lineup of product. The package is almost exactly the same as the previous Attends 10 w/Waistband, just the "10" is gone.