LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worst School Ever

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone. So when I started this story I was full steam ahead, but as time went by I lost interest then it sparked again, and now I've lost interest again, blame the moon or lotto numbers, or no good TV on right now, but I'm bored with it again. So here is what I was thinking. I've held the reins on this story since the start, I wanted to write what I wanted to write, but perhaps I was doing it wrong.

So here is what I purpose: Write me out a description of what YOU want to happen and I'll review it and maybe i'll be tempted to start up again, but really I'm just running out of ideas. To be honest just ONE person probably won't get ALL of their stuff in, I'll most likely pick and choose depending on how many people respond.

Instead of posting what I like, I think it will be shorted to post what I WON'T do.

1) No things getting better for Terri: ELABORATION: In the long run, Terri is the sub in the story, deal with it! However, things can get nicer for him, at times I'll HAVE to make things better for him, give him a gleam of hope. Just so I can crash it Later. Muhahaha. (clears throat) but really at it's core this is a diaper femdom.

2) No guys: ELABORATION I want to make this story highly sensationalized, but still slightly relevant, It's not that guys don't exist, I'm just trying to put Terri in a place where girls/women would be more. So only heterosexual stuff. I mean absolutely NO offence to those that do want that in a story, it's just not my story

3) No intense psychical punishment: ELABORATION Spankings...sure, bondage...sure, long-term medium bondage...okay. I want this to be a mental conquest not a physical one, so if you want the girls to punch Terri in the face, write a spin-off story, I'm all for it. And to be honest, I'm pretty open on punishments so if you have a pretty intense punishment, but it only happens once or maybe quick than perhaps I'll think about it. I want a red face not a black eye.

4) No furries: ELABORATION Sorry, just doesn't do it for me.

So get creative, take the story in a cool direction, through some plot twists in there, reveal a new character! Lets mix it up.

If there is no posts or too little posts then I'll know the story is dead and just stick to the RP forms; Have Fun everyone!

make him be a cheer leader?

Yes in due time, he will be properly brought into the cheer camp. First I'd like to see the rest of the sleep over! Maybe a humiliating makeover with some picture or video tape for blackmail(fake facebook account?) maybe he disobeys and that leads into some more corporate punishment. If you want to be extra nasty could incorporate his little accident(cum not pee) into a bottle feeding/pacifer :smiley-baby-boy:

As for the cheerleader camp maybe the high school cheerleaders are the counselors, and the camp is mainly for slightly younger girls. What is more humiliating then being helpless to a younger girl/s? Possible scenarios during the camp is getting him in a bikini for some nice tan lines, maybe a semi permanent tat/makeup what are those called henna tattoos?

I dunno but don't let the story die, it is just tooo good!

Hi wettums, heres some ideas you maybe can use.. (if you like them)

- Terry could be changed by girl around age 10.

- More puplic humiliation is allways good.

- At the cheercamp there could bee some specials things for terry like a cot, a change tabel, play pen, and so on.

- A make over for Terry, im sure readsers would love that.

- Terry could bee a diaper slave at cheercamp.

- Pictures or videos of Terry

- Extra thick diapers, so Terry cant walk (so maybee he need a stroller?)

Hope you can use som of the ideas, and i really hope you will continue this masterpiece of a story!

I would love to see another messy diaper scene, we've only had one so far and that aspect could be fleshed out some more.

Also keeping him in a cage lined with newspapers in just his diaper gagged and begging to be released.

Trading sexual favors for diaper changes, eg. only gets a clean diaper when he has eaten out all of the girls, and then they have tricked him and he doesn't even get a clean diaper, he is forced to go to bed in his soaking wet ones.

Just some thoughts

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I liked it one hi first day at school but win hi started wearing pants it lost my interest. I'm not saying that it's bad be cues of that. people that are in to that sissy stuff think it's great pic of work. it's just not my cup of tee is all. I say cep up the good work.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, droooping said:

are the last few chapters cut out for anybody else?

Happened to a lot of threads a few years or so back when the site crashed.

Anyway found the same story published on Sissy Kiss, no idea if it's more complete but hope it helps.

https://sissykiss.com/story/worst-school-everpg-r-later/

• Like 1