LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got A Binky That's Great

LuLu

I went to the store down the street where they had all these different kinds of binkies.

I took my time getting one which is good as I am allergic to latex. I got a package of two that are silicon and orthodonic. One is a pretty neon green and the other a pretty neon pink.

As soon as I got home I washed one and put it in my mouth. I have kept it in my mouth all the time and I am very happy.

I was afraid to buy a binkie before today. I thought the lady at the counter would laugh at me or something. But it was easy. I bought it with two other things and she just rang up everything and put it in a bag.

This is a great binkie. I am having so much fun with it. I can suck different parts of it. I can suck the end with my lips and I can suck on the whole binkie. But I like the best playing with it. I suck on the end then pull it to my mouth to suck on the whole part then go back to sucking the end. Sometimes I sit back in my chair from what I am doing and just suck and suck real hard. I feel so warm all over inside when I do that.

Tomorrow I am getting new nappies. I will take a picture of myself in them to show you.

I am a mam baby too. I always have been and when I try to use other pacifiers I always end up using an ulti mam again. I dotn see what all teh fuss is over the Nuks. they are not nearly as satisfying as mams. I love the overnight glow in the dark mams.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite binky which i call my nooker has a picture of Baby Plucky on it. I tell mommy " No you nooker, my nooker!!! I suck the nooker you know suck the nooker!!!" Anyways if you know Baby Plucky then you get the joke and my mommy laughs everytime. :blink:

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_Mark_*

i got a couple of binkies, i got the nuk 5 and normal baby ones with all sorts of things on them

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello all you little ones.

Baby claire I was wondering where you got your nuk size five.

I was also wondering about the MAM pacifiers what sizes do they come in and are they available in the US

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest babymark033@yahoo.com

I love my binki too. I have winnie pooh, one with a hot air ballon that glows in the dark, and tons more. I suck on them everywhere, even in the store while wearing my diapers (thick) of course.

CLAIRE....I would love to chat with you, if you want...or anyone else...e-mail

babymark033@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You shouldn't be ashamed of wanting a "binkie" or buying one, or using one, sweetie pie! We are who we are and there is nothing wrong or "bad" about wanting to be a baby, or being one, or enjoying baby things! You're sweet. Be a good baby now, and sleep with that "binky" in your mouth and your nappies securely fastened. Nite nite!