LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Found A Self-Bondage Thing That'Ll Work..

Every time I try some kind of self-bondage, I always find a way to undo it. For example:

1. I got locking plastic pants and froze the key in a cup of water. As it turns out, it's easy to pull the chunk of ice out and rip out the key

2. I found out I don't even need a key to unlock those plastic pants. A screwdriver will do nicely.

3. I got handcuffs and put it in a proper water bottle (those plastic ones), but to get the key out, I tied it to a string. Turns out you can pull until the ice breaks.

These are some of my failed attempts. This time, I'm going to break the mistake of #3 by not having the string; just having another glass to pour the melted ice into. The idea is to handcuff my right wrist to the bed and wait for the ice to melt.

So...I'll probably post back tomorrow and tell you how much fun I may or may not have had being handcuffed to the bed in a (probably) soggy diaper. (yay for Bambinos. :D)

Guest diaperguy68

don't ever try swallowing a key. period. unless you want to choke on it and die. or it gets stuck in your body and you die from infection or have to surgically remove it.

use your head people

I have had some experience with self bondage and I have been stuck a few times, after you get stuck good a few times, you do not want to be stuck again.

You need to have an out that is do able, never get yourself in over your head the only thing getting in over your head does is hurt you somehow or leave you totally embarrassed calling for help.

My first attempt at self bondage left me totally embarrassed, Imagine your 12, wearing a footed sleeper, gagged and tied mumbling for help, (thinking your not heard) and your older brother comes to help, he never asked for an explanation I was very relived.....

I once tied myself by the ankles, slid down the steps, with my hands tied behind me, again wearing a footed sleeper, and I couldn't get untied I was there for hours before I got myself out but I did hurt my back, cut off the blood to my hands leaving them numb and almost useless, never did that one again.

I would have loved to find someone local who was a good bondage buddy, that way you can get tied without hope of getting out, safely....

Guest abdiaperboy

I haven't tried this, nor do I really practice self-bondage. I have put much thought into the idea in the past.

One method people have used (it's not an original of mine), which is the easiest/probably safest method I've

come across is using ice to bring a key that's out of your reach within your reach.

The idea is to hang a key from the ceiling, that, without being tethered by a 2nd point on the ceiling, would

swing down and hang within your grasp where you're tied (for instance, cuffed to a bed). So what you do of course

is to tether this key-pendulum to another point on the ceiling through a block of ice.

When the ice melts, if you've kept it simple, tested it beforehand etc.. (you don't want any tangling that screws it all up, of course!),

the keys will swing down conveniently within your grasp.

Make sure you know what you're doing though, you don't want the keys swinging out of your reach and behind a headboard or something, or a knot

coming undone and having them swing somewhere far from you.

Anyways, remember, self-bondage is dangerous. I don't really practice it and I'm not responsible if you attempt this and screw it up.

The idea is sound... unless it's below freezing in your house the ice will melt :)

So yeah, prob not a good idea in winter conditions, you never know when the power will be out for several days.

There's a ton of ways to try and achieve actual self-bondage, but they're all subject to Murphy's Law. Exercise caution.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not use a electromagnetic lock and a timer? I have a 1200 pounds holding force electromagnet with a standard light timer (actually I use two in a series for backup). Put a chain onto the lock, with the chain secured through an eye-ring in the ceiling and then the other end to handcuffs. Leave the key on the floor...

You can also use the electromagnet to secure a pillory/stock type of arrangement, like this (fultoncounty_florida.jpg

The timer turns off the electricity or the power goes out -- you are free. Until then -- impossible to escape...

This is me in self bondage:

http://diapermates.com/m/photos/view/me-in-stocks-and-my-cheerleader-uniform