LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Plastic Pants!

Found a couple pairs of old Duro-med pants on ebay a few days back. Just got them today. When I was a teen these were the first pants I found in a medical store. They come in boxes and the store had stacks of the boxes that I always had to search through for my size and style. Was one of my favorite shopping outings :)

I love these older pants because the word "discreet" never came up in their design process. They are thick, stiff, crinkly plasticized pants with big metal snaps and the same design is available for babies, kids and adults. Feels really nice wearing a pant you KNOW you are wearing every time you move, lol.

Heck yeah, I remember those, I think that was my first pair too...got them at a local family drug store called Strubel's. Had them hid between my mattress and box spring when I was a teenager. I think my grandmother found them and washed them out. Because when I went to get them out the next time they weren't snapped together... :closedeyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I wore stuff that looked like that when I was a teenager.

I remember some brands>

I use to wear Salk Brand flannel lined plastic pants. I wore Bitners, Duro-med, Davol, Wal-Jan and Klienerts as a young lad back in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

Did anyone else here wear some of the sorry stuff they had back then?

I rember walking past the medical supply store and seeing them in the widow. Sometimes they even had other plastic pants on half of a maniquin. I loved walking past that store whistling.gif

Yep, I remember those displays! They always had the snap-side pants on the models, though I liked the pull-ons better. Now I just need to find some of the old flannel liners that attach to those middle snaps!

When I started back in diaper play about 30 years ago, I found 2 different brands of plastic pants available in the shops. The first were plastic and sold by a company in Ohio, Paula Blat? The others were mostly plasticized nylon and sold by Salk, sanipants. I was always a bit nervous going to the shop to buy them in person. From there i went to Carolyn's Kids catalogue, DPF, and Slimwear of America. Finally, I started ordering direct from makers/sellers like VIP, Comco, Babykins. I still love the smell and feel of new vinyl pants.

wribbit