LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does A Diaper Dream Mean?

Guest little_jonny

The meaning of certain items in dreams are subject to change based on the individual and the connection the individual has with said item. For us to have a "diaper dream" would be different from someone outside the lifestyle having a diaper dream. I believe that meaning is meant more for the people that do not think about diapers as often as we do.

I do think that some times dreams do have a meaning, but other times, dreams are just a dream.. nothing more.

Don't know if this helps, but if I dream I wear a diaper and use it, i tend to be woken up wet...

Thats the only connection i have with diaper dreams...

so i hardly ever have dreams about diapers.

but after reading this, when i went to bed i had an entire dream where i was wearing one.

then i woke up, and had another where i waas wearing one with this really cute girl from my middle school xD

:C now i wanna wear but i have a final today

I don't put any stock in dream interpretation. While I often use stuff that happens in my dreams, or characters that I encounter there in my writing, they don't have any meaning outside of the context of the stories they're in. Our dreams are most likely just our brains entertaining themselves while our body rests, using our thoughts and memories and imagination. I've looked up a lot of the common threads and stuff in my dreams with various dream interpretation sources and they're either all way off the mark, or are all conflicting over what it's supposed to mean. Or both. So, really, the question is: What do you think it means to you?

• Like 1

Dreams are fragments of our daily lives jumbled up and stuck together in a haphazard way. They can be metaphors for something important in your life, an ill-omen that sometimes feels like a premonition or just pointless nonsense your brain entertains itself with when you're in REM sleep. I enjoy dreams a lot and occasionally have even realized during a dream that I was in fact dreaming and excised some degree of control rather than the typical passive aspect most dreams have. That's when it gets really fun :wub:

The last dream I could recall involved a two headed sea monster that looked like a trouser snake and some evil child trying to feed me to it. It was nonsensical and bizarre and somewhere along the way diapers were involved and then my phone rang, sparing me from this madness. I'm pretty sure it would have gotten more entertaining as it went on, most of my really trippy dreams tend to get fun as they go on.

Lol, so what what does never having a diaper dream mean then(sarcasm)? And personally that would be awesome to have a diaper dream and then wake up wet. Would kind of suck if I wasn't actually wearing a diaper of course.

I know growing up that when the other boys were having sex dreams with girls I never had any and started to think something was wrong. Until, I came to the conclusion that my "Diaper Dreams" were just that (sex dreams).

So for me a diaper dream is nothing more than a sex dream. To this day I can count the number of actual sex dreams on one hand, but diaper dreams are so numerous that I don't even give them much thought anymore.

Think I need a new scriptwriter for my diaper dreams.. they always involve getting caught by a relative. It's worse than a low-budget drama series

Guest Wetnmessy247

:blush: Dreams are the mental accumulation of our thoughts, feelings, experiences, sights, sounds, wants, dislikes, etc etc etc of what we expereince during the day (or night depending on when u sleep).

I only have one recurring diaper dream.

It consists of my mom changing me as I am now, not when I was a baby.

It starts with my filling my diaper up before she comes in and asks if I made a poopy. I answer her in coos and gagas then she changes me. Untapes the diaper, wipes of my poop with wipes, then holds my legs up while she puts a fresh one under me, then powders my bottom and tapes me back up. In the dream I feel secure having my mother's touch on my bum. I would say genitals too, since that is what happens. But too many people associate us with sex predators. So no, she does not touch my genitals in the dream.

But......shhh.....she does.

Then I wake up. Usually when I have this dream I mess myself in my sleep prob because of the dream. It's awesome on cold nights snuggling up in poop filled diaper.

Then it gets cold and hard.

That sucks. :angry2::angry2:

dreams are the result of our minds attmepting to catalogue random bits of memory that are "leftovers". kinda like defragging your computer hard drive. all thos elittle leftover bits need to be put in thier place.

also dreams are vent valve for our subconcious to express a vareity of things in a manner that doesnt affect our "real" life. things that dont make sense to us while awake, make perfect sense while asleep.

Sometimes, even when we're asleep, the stuff in dreams doesn't make sense. This is part of the key to lucid dreaming: recognizing something isn't right with "reality". I'm sure that if my dreams were more solidly based in reality, that I would have a harder time realizing them as such.

• 7 years later...
12 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

Until this current administration, Dan Quayle was the stupidest, dimmest person to hold executive office.

Wrong! and I will source Morton Kondracke of NEW REPUBLIC. Trump is not stupid, much worse. Lemme put it this way. North Korea has Kim Jong Un. We have Bat Dung Loon. Also, Un was not as dumb as you think, He went to Western schools and did quite well. Nutjobs are not stupid, just nutjobs. Take any conspiracy theory, they get so off in the weeds, esoteric and convoluted, you have to be fairly intelligent to follow them to any degree. What is out of sorts in mentality. The intellect is quite a thing, It can cleave into the heart of a star like a mighty two-hand sword, then dissect the tiniest sub-nuclear particle better than the finest obsidan scalpel. BUT it is static by itself. the target; star or sub-nuclear particle, has to be selected, the intellect has to be configured zwihander or scalpel, and it has to be operated on the target, mighty stroke or delicate slice. That job is done, not be the intellect but by another faculty, mentality. THAT faculty has to be programmed to do the job, otherwise you just get bizarre and you are ready to buy into the notion that Freemasons are aliens from the Bible who brought us the secret of space travel. longevity and coney island hot dogs if the story is convoluted enough and can touch on the Sphinx, the Colossus of Rhodes, Stonehenge and the Giant of Algebra. and asserts that the tiara is a representation of an electronic telepathic device developed by the Atlanteans 30,000 years ago to help win the Atlanto-Venusian War that resulted in making Venus now uninhabitable. Hey: Wait a munute! you mean that did NOT happen? I am crushed: Do you hear me? CRUSHED!

What does a diaper dream mean? You have diapers on the brain. There's nothing "deep", "metaphysical", "prophetic" or "mystical"; just a jones. I do the sam about stringed instruments, keyboard instruments, computers, diapers, tiaras, and cats. Believe you me, I am having quite a hard time keeping up with the joneses

• Like 1

They did not even KNOW Jack Kennedy

Have we not all had the dream about being in a position where we WILL be caught? I think that goes with the territory