LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 Year 24/7

Guest nappy_pants

Guest nappy_pants

Been a lurker for a while but always check here daily, anyway the point of this post is that after 2 years of wearing nappies (yes I'm English, and it's nappies here) and 1 year wearing pretty much 24/7..

I can confirm the bladder shrinks and I now have slight leaks and it's the best feeling in the world.It's been happening for the past few months but has become stronger recently ie, when I get up (and my routine is to go downstairs and make a coffee) I have less than 5 mins to get to the toilet for a pee or else no matter how hard I try and I mean really try to hold it back I will start leaking, then I pee and no matter how hard I try it wont stop I will just wet myself.So I go and have my bath and change into my disposable and plastic pants and get dressed. I put on my clothes and all is good, then I'll go downstairs and do the washing up (my wife is in charge of this relationship and I do all the housework) and after 2 minutes of the tap running I can feel pee leaking out and its completely involuntary.

I can't tell you how great it feels to finally feel like I need nappies or protection, I certainly wont go out without at least a Tena on now !.

Maybe there is a link between wanting to become incontinent through a need to not have the guilt factor of wearing nappies ?

but hey listen it's your life and no one elses so live it how you choose !.

For me I'm just overjoyed that finally after wearing 80% of the time for a year, I can truly see myself becoming incontinent, for me that was a goal and I am on top of the world with the results so far, it really does look like nappies for me whether I like it or not.

And there is nothibg like the feeling of dribbling pee without being able to stop it :)

So how long were you wearing before you had you first leaks ?

My diaper fetish is something that I kinda whip out now and then to explore and play with. I'm established in photography and I go hikes and long treks in tons of places, and I could not simply imagine being 24/7 while doing that.

The moment I let my fetishes become 24/7 in my life is the moment they will ruin me. Besides, going 24/7 removes all the spice and excitement out of it! I look forward to those weekends when I can slip into a diaper, going 24/7 would destroy that feeling of anticipation.

But hey that's my opinion and I respect your opinion too. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I agree with Goden. I personally don't want to go 24/7 for a year. Then it becomes a burden and a chore more than a recreational activity.

I agree with Goden. I personally don't want to go 24/7 for a year. Then it becomes a burden and a chore more than a recreational activity.

I find that wearing diapers 24/7 isn't much of a burden at all until you begin using them instead of using the toilet :rolleyes: I'm not into poopy-pants at all (YMMV) and my usual leakage requires only cheap pull-ups to keep my pants dry. It's still easy to use the toilet this way, and I mostly do :whistling: My frequent drips and spurts don't merit a trip to the bathroom so one cheap pull-up usually lasts me all day at work. Since I enjoy being wet and hate wasting anything, as soon as I am home I 'turn off' the bladder control and indulge in my pseudo-incontinence the way I want to :roflmao:

The only real hassle of wearing and using 24/7 is dealing with diaper changes, and that doesn't have to be a problem. Timing your diaper changes to work within your schedule helps you avoid unwanted surprises ;) Having to change when and where you don't want to is no fun- thus something to be avoided :P Selecting a diaper to fit your situation will let almost anyone avoid needing a change for a whole work day. Tons of posts here on how to do that.

The reason most ABDL's don't go 24/7 is fear of discovery :o That was the same for me, but when my choice was taken away as my always poor bladder control began fading I had to do it :( So far so good- not a year yet but I wear everywhere without worry now B) And if I'm discovered then so what? It sure beats the heck out of wetting my pants doesn't it? :boxing:

To the OP I send hearty congratulations. You are lucky to have such a supportive spouse and may all your future days be even better! :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Congrats! It sounds like you have made a major effort to achieve this and it's paying off. Nice to hear of someone having success :)

I'm finding that being in diapers most of time is not a hassle for me.

I started to wet my bed in the summer of '08 and I have been in diapers at night since that time. I have never felt like it is a hassle to "diaper up" and then continue my evening.

I work from home so I spend the majority of my day in diapers, too. I wear diapers and plastic pants everywhere. I know that if I'm going to be away from the house for more than 2 hours I better be in a diaper. I don't use my diaper every time I have to pee, but if the need arises and there are no facilities, I just let go. I have been shopping many times when the need to go suddenly comes and have been very happy that I was wearing diapers.

My comfort level in diapers is such that I wear diapers no matter where I am or whoever might be around. I don't flaunt that I wear diapers but I wouldn't deny it if someone were to ask.

My usual diaper combo is Tranquility Slimline or ATN with a large baby disposable as a soaker. Yesterday I bought some Gerber cloth prefolds 20 x 14 and I added that diaper to my nightly combo. The extra bulk was noticeable but not uncomfortable. I think I'm going to like this new combo.

Technically I'm not 24/7 but I definitely wear diapers every day.

I used to say to myself that once I get older and have more privacy that I'll wear 24/7/365 and avoid the toilet. However now I'm not sure if it is more convenient. I'm starting to think that wearing fulltime is most convenient when you're a toddler and everytime your diaper gets wet or dirty mommy comes and changes you and then you go run off and play. I think our society is not geared toward accomodating adults who wear and use diapers 24/7/365.

I'm approaching 3 years and for each of us, it's different. Like Betty wrote, there's what happens at home and what goes on out in public. Yes, overall the bladder shrinks because you don't have to hold urine as long. Yes, dribbles and leaks are more frequent because you let them happen. Definately nights are easier as dlinmsp wrote. There is a strong mental component as well as the physical shrinking of the bladder and weakening of the muscles.

Congrats on making it to here and mostly for enjoying the journey.

I went a good year or so of 24/7 and never felt like I lost any control. I didn't mess, but I used them all the time for wetting. I was never able to wet the bed while sleeping or anything either. It certainly did get a lot easier to use them after a time, and I did find that the time between feeling like I was going to pee and actually peeing got quite short (seconds not minutes). But I never wasn't able to not pee if I wanted to. This was all years ago. These days I am 24/7 probably 90% of the time (or more), but I don't use my diapers at will and often use the toilet for peeing. But I did finally learn to wet the bed. It doesn't happen often, and it has never happened unless I was wearing a diaper and wanting to do it. But a few times a month I will wake up wet with no memory of it happening at all.

I would agree that using diapers for everything is not convenient at all. I just have no interest in changing a messy diaper in pubic. And while I do enjoy wearing 24/7 and am totally comfortable doing it around any and everyone (discreetly, I don't flaunt it and 99.99% of people have no idea), I have no interest in becoming incon.

• 1 month later...

My diaper fetish is something that I kinda whip out now and then to explore and play with. I'm established in photography and I go hikes and long treks in tons of places, and I could not simply imagine being 24/7 while doing that.

The moment I let my fetishes become 24/7 in my life is the moment they will ruin me. Besides, going 24/7 removes all the spice and excitement out of it! I look forward to those weekends when I can slip into a diaper, going 24/7 would destroy that feeling of anticipation.

But hey that's my opinion and I respect your opinion too. :thumbsup:

I totaly understand how you feel, yeah it does become to be a chore then a pleasure but some are fine with wearing all the time. I am that on and off person.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Some don't like 24/7. But hey let me tell you it is great to be free of the toilet. It's no fun being chained to it.

You seem to like leaking a lot. The fun fades fast and it does become a semi hassle. I only leak when I intend to.

Congrats on trained urinary incontinence, bro. I agree the bladder does shrink. There is no telling hwo small mine is. I have to stay diapered all the time. Even my once a day morning change can sometimes result in leaking all over the bed.

Next step for you should be bowel incontinence. It's much better and cooler. Just....messy leaks aren't as fun as wet leaks. More cleanup, and the smell can get godawful puke inducing sometimes. But it's a lifestyle you have to commit to.

Join me, friend, in losing our bowel control!!! It's fun.

• 4 months later...
Guest Diaper_24_7

Your story give me so a lot of encouragement. I think about a long time also to wear diapers 24/7 and I also have the goal of loosing bladder control. I can not explain but it sounds that it is a good feeling. How did you start?