LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Like A Girl Vs. Just Being Treated Like One

Well anyone who wants to be a Little Girl knows what buttons to push here to endter a magical time when being a little Girl was quite something

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

From what I can see. more than a small amount of frilliness is a trait more of a sissy than of a little girl. when I was little, girls wore mostly play dresses that were not frilly and none of my hand-me-down dresses were frilly. There are physical feelings that go with feeling like a girl.; how your hair feels on you cheek, how your skirt feels on your upper leg. the way your dolly feels when you hold her and how things that are in your hair feel. Frilliness is sort of inflicted on us by grownups. To me, sissy is a part of Femdom and a usurpation of little girl thangs for that purpose, not a part of one's own feelings

I'm usually weary of blanket statements but I would say I'd agree pretty much with you as for me at least it's about 'being' and projecting 'girl presence' rather than 'being treated like' that suggests inferiority and while every individual is just that, my encounters over the years with the term sissy generally lead toward s/m, FemDom, and the humiliation

Im definitely little girl, sissy to me is over the top frilly(my opinion) I prefer the look of a toddler anything that you could reasonable expect to see a real little girl wearing, of course pretty pink plastic pants and rhumbas are ok because. I have two older sisters and my parents looked over them a lot more then me it was almost like boys can fend for themselves at a younger age, watching that growing up made me want to be treated the same. my clothes would be replaced when they were falling apart or I out grew them but my sisters seemed to get dresses because they were girls. I think another part of me becoming LG was that its the furtherest from my real self I can get, so it brings a better experience, Im a grown 42 yr old man who becomes a 2 yr old girl in nappies, if I did my nappy time as a boy I would still feel like a 42yr old man dressed as a little boy, don't know if that makes any sense to anyone

I have known folk who have had older male side and a female little girl before now. I think the only thing that matters is does it make sense to you as you interact with other littles and if your being LG, then I see no reason why we should treat you any different in either role playing or any meets.

• 1 month later...

I love both. Being treated like a girl makes me feel like one. Girls have so many more choices when it comes to clothe, lingerie, ect. The whole humiliation thing just turns me on more.

I always want to feel like a little girl. It's not really something that I save for my "baby time" anyways. My adult self is very feminine too, as I make an effort to look like a woman without being socially unacceptable. My baby side is just a younger version of my self and that just so happens to fall under female. Plus little girls have such cute clothes! I can't help but be a part of that! :)