LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Your Desktop

Guest rosemonde10

I have a liking for scary and disturbing video games/movies/tv shows so this is my desktop. Please don't get mad if you poop yourself the first time seeing it lol.

PM me if you want to know exactly WHAT this image is from. Hint: it's a video game that's not been released yet.

scawwy.jpg

Guest rosemonde10

bruce well I saw all three images. I am struggling trying to figure out what movie it is. Too hard! My best guess is Weekend at Bernie's 2.

Is this correct?

I gave up anything Microsoft ages ago.. back in the 2K era.

Went to Linux. Free, Secure, and Fast.

I understand the Linux craze, it's one I share (I run CrunchBang on one of my machines). But for gaming, it's easier and simpler to use Windoze.

Wow, it took a whole three pages before 'it' happened :lol:

I have to admit, I am amazed :lol:.

Oh, and here's my gaming PC, I went ahead and siphoned some net off my lappy so I could post it, just because it's awesome. :D

untitled.jpg

Three pages before: "OMG! Linux is soooo much better than Windows! I can't believe anyone uses Windows! You should switch NAO!"... :thumbsup::lol:

I used to use Linux to surf and do most of my interwebz tasks. And I use Windows when I watch Netflix online or play games. Lately, I've been using Windows and my Linux machine is gathering dust because I've been watching a lot of stuff on Netflix and I got tired of switching back and forth.

Three pages before: "OMG! Linux is soooo much better than Windows! I can't believe anyone uses Windows! You should switch NAO!"... :thumbsup::lol:

I used to use Linux to surf and do most of my interwebz tasks. And I use Windows when I watch Netflix online or play games. Lately, I've been using Windows and my Linux machine is gathering dust because I've been watching a lot of stuff on Netflix and I got tired of switching back and forth.

Well, I never said it was so much better.. I just said it was what I used and why I used it... and that I gave it up due to a big argument with Microsoft Support for their Servers.

Microsoft charged me 350$ for an issue that was on their end. And that's where I dropped them.

Well, I never said it was so much better.. I just said it was what I used and why I used it... and that I gave it up due to a big argument with Microsoft Support for their Servers.

Microsoft charged me 350$ for an issue that was on their end. And that's where I dropped them.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to abandon Micro$oft, I wasn't picking on you, it just amuses me that a thread about computers can only go so long before someone hijacks it into "my OS is better/cheaper/faster/more stable than yours".

By the way, there have been some sweet Linux screencaps on here, makes me want to test drive some new distros.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to abandon Micro$oft, I wasn't picking on you, it just amuses me that a thread about computers can only go so long before someone hijacks it into "my OS is better/cheaper/faster/more stable than yours".

By the way, there have been some sweet Linux screencaps on here, makes me want to test drive some new distros.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. :P Wasn't trying to.

I test drive in virtual machines, just seems easier that way... and you can play with more than one at a time!

I do use Windoze for one thing and one thing Only... Web Development.. I use it to test the IE browsers for the websites I design. and that itself is in a Virtual machine.. Lol

DistroWatch has a good list of almost all the distros out there.

I usually pick a few out of the top rated every so often and give them a shot. Kinda fun to do IMO.

The couple screenshots I saw looked like Ubuntu Netbook Edition, almost.. but I wasn't sure. Looked neat though.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. :P Wasn't trying to.

I test drive in virtual machines, just seems easier that way... and you can play with more than one at a time!

I do use Windoze for one thing and one thing Only... Web Development.. I use it to test the IE browsers for the websites I design. and that itself is in a Virtual machine.. Lol

DistroWatch has a good list of almost all the distros out there.

I usually pick a few out of the top rated every so often and give them a shot. Kinda fun to do IMO.

The couple screenshots I saw looked like Ubuntu Netbook Edition, almost.. but I wasn't sure. Looked neat though.

I'm not overly skilled in the computer arts so I have a "play" computer that I frag and use for test drives. It's a dinosaur, but one cannot argue with a free toy :lol:.

Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check them out, I think I've wandered through there once or twice.

The one Linux I saw on here that I really liked the look of was the Mint on page 1, I think. I liked the clean look of it. Of course, I'd miss my Conky :D.

I'm not overly skilled in the computer arts so I have a "play" computer that I frag and use for test drives. It's a dinosaur, but one cannot argue with a free toy :lol:.

Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check them out, I think I've wandered through there once or twice.

The one Linux I saw on here that I really liked the look of was the Mint on page 1, I think. I liked the clean look of it. Of course, I'd miss my Conky :D.

Yeah. That Mint looked basic. Right up my alley. Just like, I don't care how a certain application looks, as long as it gets my job done.

I also got this one to work

mypanties.gif

in full screen mode, too