LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Messing

Are there any ways of getting more used to having a messy nappy?

If you're having troubles messing it, try sitting on a toilet while messing. This helps some people because it feels like what they're used to.

If you're having problems getting used to wearing a messy diaper, do it in an environment when you're not stressed or rushed. Plan plenty of time for cleanup. As for the actual mess itself, that may take time to get used to. Don't force yourself to do it if you think you don't like it.

Depending upon the consistency and acid level of your messy, it can be like a coating of thick mud coating your cheeks as you move around. If it doesn't burn, and it isn't irritating to "wear", the longer you are in a messy diaper, the more you do "normal" things, the less aware of it you are - you'll focus more on wetting, and how much absorption is left - and less uncomfortable it becomes, and the more you ignore it, reminded more, in cases, by the "aroma".

I second sitting on the toilet and imagine you are not diapered, and "let go". Once the deed is done, you can't go back, and you simply have to deal with it. It's kind of like a forced messing in a diaper bondage scene, but can help make doing it seem more natural.

Oh, and if it feels like your skin is starting to be burned - and it can be itchy and uncomfortable to begin with - you need to get changed immediately. If you begin to get diaper rash, the discomfort will leave a bad taste in your mouth and you won't want to try what can be a very enjoyable experience!

• Like 1

I third the squishing! Yes, do it. I also recommend rolling, by making messy and then laying on your back and rolling around all over the floor. Do not be afraid to really get in the zone and just have fun with yourself. Only don't roll on carpet! As we all have experienced, messy leaks and explosions are possible and youdon't wanna ruin your carpet getting your messy in the fibers. Recommend linoleum like the bathroom floor or the kitchen. That way any messy leaks can be licked up with a mop and broom.

I third the squishing! Yes, do it. I also recommend rolling, by making messy and then laying on your back and rolling around all over the floor. Do not be afraid to really get in the zone and just have fun with yourself. Only don't roll on carpet! As we all have experienced, messy leaks and explosions are possible and youdon't wanna ruin your carpet getting your messy in the fibers. Recommend linoleum like the bathroom floor or the kitchen. That way any messy leaks can be licked up with a mop and broom.

This is a diaper forum, not a scat forum.

The first time i did it was realy great i never knew that something so naughty could be so good,but maybe i just enjoy having a dirty bottom.

I have only done it in doors and i have never done it when i was out anywere,but i think that there are plenty on here who have done that,it might be naughty but nice.

I've always had a thing for messing when I was a toddler, right fter I was potty trained I still enjoyed diapers. I'd poop in my mother's Maxi pads and hide them, not knowing what to do with them.

Later on when I reached pre-teen hood, I got the drive to start enjoying the soil in between my butt cheeks, because I'd feel the animalistic drive to enjoy soiling myself. So I would wrap up toilet paper and poop while squeezing it between my butt cheeks. This is what really began to give me the idea that it was a secure thing to soil myself and enjoy it. Coincidentally it was around the same time I began experimenting with masturbation, but the connection to masturbate after soiling did not connect yet, it just felt good, I didn't know where to go with it.

Around the same time, I was too afraid to buy adult diapers, so I began to create makeshift diapers. The first time I really did it was when I folded a lot of paper towels together and put them in my underpants, then let it go. It was an okay experience, I just felt embarrassed and insufficient being in a paper towel makeshift diaper. I later ended up looking around my house for things that were more comfortable to wrap around my waist, like old towels and old shirts. I'd pin old shirts up like a cloth diaper.

• 1 month later...

my 1st time messing i was 9,unfortunantly i was not wearing a diaper.i was doing dishes i think and just decided to "let go" right there.i was thrilled and got away with it then my pants and undies were found a week or so later hidden under basement steps. that was not a good day!

• 6 years later...