LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Messing

My first time was great. I have had a few accidents in my life, and being able to poop in my diaper with out it being a complete accident was great.

I just stayed in bed and waited untill I could not control my bowel and had an accident. (I had taken some laxaatives the night before.)

As to whether you should try it, why not. I have pooped my pants several times before I even did it on purpos or in a diaper so I knew what to exspect. It is certainly not for everyone though. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Poopy Wipes

Firs time for me was rather ordinary, nothing special. A lot of people have, I thought, exaggerated the eroticism of messing and I wanted to try it. SO I did.

Nothing special. Just wait for the home to be empty, have the night to yourself, make sure you change into a fresh one, load up on chlorophyll tabs, stuff a few marshmallows up there, and wait. I was watching Law and Order when my stomach started rumbling and my bowels started like fluttering. I held on as long as I could, then released. It was a rather large and messy explosion. For a second after I thought I pooped myself through the ceiling. I filled the seat and continued watching law and order to squirm a bit to see if the messyness is as good as some say. And it was...okay. Nothing to write home about. I felt....naughty. But more than that I felt icky. The chlorophyll tabs didn't work too well and after ten minutes in the diaper the living room was rather odorous and rank. It was sticky and it felt like being stuck on a leather seat in a hot car. I did enjoy the gooey warmness but it soon turned cold and it started becoming uncomfrotable sitting on a hard poopy. I went upstairs to change myself and I had gotten the wipes and powder ready and started untaping the tapes when I exploded a second time without warning. I was laying on my back and just flat out exploded again. I untaped the tapes and slid the diaper out and looked inside. Nothing special. Brown. Some black. Some green.

Gotta be honest, I've read many things on here about how messing is "euphoric" and awesome. It's okay at best. It's more yucky than exciting.

And the cleanup after almost makes the process of messing itself seem irrational.

That's my first messing tale.

Guest Poopy Wipes

I have to use the marshmallows. I won a lifetime supply in a contest and let me tell you, after five months of consecutive S'mores, I need to find a new use for them.

I always wanted to do it but din't want to be found out, so one day when I was with mother visiting her sister I think I was around 14 or 15, I made the excuse I needed the toilet and went upstairs to the toilet. as my aunt had a 2 year old still in nappies I went to the baby's room and seeing a half full pack of disposable nappies in the room I quickly snatched one and hid it up my sweater. upon arriving home I went to my room and took the nappy from under my sweater and examined it. I opened it out and pulling my trousers down I placed the open nappy in the crotch of my panties. it felt so nice. I took it out and decided to save it for a time when I could enjoy it. I didn't have to wait long before I was certain to have a few hours alone.

I took the nappy and once again positioned it in my panties and pulled them up. I soon found myself dribbling pee into the nappy. getting my dummy from it's hiding place I lay on my bed feeling rather babyish it was then that I decided to make a mess aswell I went to the bathroom and sitting on the toilet I strained a little and pushed and I soon felt myself filling my nappy the hot mess around my vagina I just had to press it to me. I remember trembling with excitment and breating heavily as I massaged my messy nappy little realising it was spilling from the legs of my panties whoops a few blobs on the pedestal mat. I carfully grabbed some toilet paper and went and stood in the shower to clean up then clean the mat I bagged the nappy along with my messy panties in several bags and hid it in the bottom of our dustbin. I was hooked and I soon repeated this, and have done on many occassions over the years.

• Like 2
Guest Poopy Wipes

A few things on THAT^:

I always assumed for women getting your feces into your vagina, aside from being gross, would be bad for your health. It would seem having poop go back inside you in the wrong place would cause disease and infections. No different than a man having his poop somehow enter his penis, which I try to NOT have happen when i do mess.

Secondly, I don't really appreciate it when people steal actual baby diapers from actual babies to satisfy the ABDL need. Like, there is a reason the baby has diapers and I think about how the parents would feel if they knew their baby diapers were being stolen from them. If I had a child and knew someone snuck away one of their diapers, even though I am a member of the ABDL community, I would still have a serious talk with that person. I mean if it's that important, just ask. :rolleyes:

If I had a child and knew someone snuck away one of their diapers, even though I am a member of the ABDL community, I would still have a serious talk with that person.

Glad to see the admin is up on things and again banned wetnmessy from this site! I only hope he dosn't change his screen name to something else to confuse everyone. I guess his IP address might make it possible to recognize him whenever he tries to rejoin. Anyway, anyone know of anything scarier than him having a child? Some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce!

• Thanks 1

Glad to see the admin is up on things and again banned wetnmessy from this site! I only hope he dosn't change his screen name to something else to confuse everyone. I guess his IP address might make it possible to recognize him whenever he tries to rejoin. Anyway, anyone know of anything scarier than him having a child? Some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce!

I had a sneaking suspicion it was him just from how condescending his posts were. And yes, the admins can see that it's the same IP so hopefully he'll get tired of being banned over and over again and leave us alone. Now let's stop giving him the attention he wants and never speak of him again.

I mess myself reguarly. I had overflow bowel incontinence till i was 8 years old so for most of my childhood i was constanly in nappys, and i was constantly messy.

to me there is nothing better than doing your daily things and just letting your body expel its waste.

I tried it once or twice but I don't like it. Too much of a cleanup and I'm always afraid it will leak.

Even when I do a 24/something I simply take a dump on the toilet before I get in the shower.

I might try it again (I read it's an acquired taste) but nowhere soon (still live with my parents and hiding wet diapers is hard enough)

the first time i pooped iwas wet ni felt the urge to go i hadnt done that before ijust let it go and imediatly felt the warmth and got very arroused obviously i finished the job at hand lol but i really enjoyed the feeling and still do as a matter of fact i just messed myself while writing this what timing

• 3 months later...

What made you decide you wanted to mess your diapers? What was it like? I'm thinking of messing my diapers should I?

My first time was in my pants at school in the 2nd grade. It was an accident, but I didn't get caught cause it was almost time to go home. I just sat in class for the last 10 minutes or so with my heart racing. I loved it and started doing it on purpose.

Guest Diaperdragon

My first time was when I was walking from my class to my dorm. I had to rush to the bathroom to let it go. Then afterwords, I walked back to my dorm with a poopy diaper to wash and change into a fresh pair.

The first time I pooped my diaper was a few years ago. I don't do it that often because of the hassle to clean up but I really like doing it.

It was hard the first time, I mean your properly diapered and ready. And then you need to poop really bad. Letting it go without being on the potty was sorta weird and that in it self made it more fun.

OK so I'm standing still, my poopy hole opens and poo poo starts coming out. I'm thinking I did it! I sorta felt like a little kid who pooped in the potty the first time. Then there was that warm lump down there, dang it was heavy. I walked around the room a bit. I did not sit down in it the first time.

Playing on this board and reading from others, I don't feel weird or ashamed. I can go on the potty like a big girl and I do. But given you have plenty of privacy for changing ect, give it a try. :blush:

Before the S,S&P subforum was created, diaper pooping stories were mixed in with the general diaper discussions. I remember reading, while this was still the case, someone's entry about how they squatted and pooped into their diaper and loved walking around with the lump at their backside and how great it felt to sit down in it. That sounded so wonderfully kinky to me that I knew I had to try it. And I loved it -- the lump and the squish and, yes, the smell. It's amazing how much I got off on my own poop, but I did. Now I look forward to whatever opportunity I get to have some nice, firm poopies in my pants (or diaper).

• 3 weeks later...

I had my first time yesterday! I was at Daddy's house, and started to take off my diaper to go use the bathroom when he told me not to get up. I tried to explain to him what was going on but he swatted my hands away from my diaper and told me just to use my diaper. It took a while and I was really nervous, but Daddy seemed to enjoy it almost as much as I did. :) We're going to do this again soon!

I was about 12. I had created my first make-shift diaper big enough for me out of two infant cloth diapers sewn together in a "T" fashion. I had always been attracted to diapers - their puffy look on toddlers, and the shimmery swish of plastic pants over them - and I had my first self-induced orgasm by rubbing my legs together until I spewed. Having "wet" that way, it was time to try real wetting. With no plastic pants - I used a plastic diaper pail bag with "leg holes" cut out, and kind of tucked it in around my diaper - it wasn't that fun, but I enjoyed it anyway. Then, it was time to see, now that I had wet "like a baby", what it was like to poop my diaper "like a baby". Since I am an avowed DL and NOT an AB, it took a long time to separate diaper loving, wearing and using from the AB thing, and gradually was able to more concentrate on what I actually prefer AND like, the wear and use of diapers, discreetly, by choice, as a continent adult.

I couldn't quite just jump right in. So, I tested my ability to actually poop the diaper a couple of times. When I actually determined to follow through, I sat on the toilet, took a folded piece of toilet paper, and cupped my hand, and "caught" my poo and put some back-pressure on it as it came out of me. I thought, for 12, that was pretty inventive and intelligent! I got the FEEL of not dropping the load into the toilet, and the load being "contained" and "trapped" next to my butt, WITHOUT the need to deal with the smell and cleanup - right then. Instead of turning me off, it only proved to goad me into a more diabolical action, and that was to actually poop in my diaper, and experience the feeling and sensations with THAT. And, that, we can say, "is history". The first time led to more - and a genuine concern that I was mentally ill for enjoying such certainly "abnormal" activity - and to today, filling my pants and wearing it for as long as I can is a thrill I enjoy as often as I can.

• 1 month later...

My first time was today and it was an accident that i messed my nappie,but what an expierance it was to feel my nappie fill up with my poop was a truly great feeling and a turn on as well.

It is something that i will be doing again,and i will let it go sqishy all over my bottom the next time,even though it will be a bit of a messy bottom to clean.

• 3 weeks later...