LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Messing

Did it when I got my first bag of diapers. I put one on and was enjoying wearing it until my dad left to go out with is GF and I noticed I had to poop. (I have a massive poop fetish, so this was like wish come true)

So I did it, and it was the most amazing thing I've done in a long time. :thumbsup:

first time for me, was an accident and has sorta been that way scince.... 1st thoughts on it were "ewww this feels kinda icky!" but after about 3 accidents and me growing accustom to it (that and the wife telling me to stay dirty for a bit to get used to it) once you sqirm around a bit and things work their way into or around your nappy/diaper, it can feel quite nice !. Have had times now where I dont want to be changed as the feeling of my full nappy/diaper between my legs squelching about is just well...... heavenly for want of a better word :)

Coming from a double incontinent person thats gotta be worth some "browny" points !! :lol:

I think having a messy nappy/diaper is a bit like Marmite.... you either love it or you hate it, that said youll never know either way till you try it :thumbsup:

Inco:)

Guest NaughtyAshes

Stop asking us for permission to enjoy yourself. You make posts like this constantly. Just do what you want to do and experience life.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I decided to mess years ago because I found it much more convenient to just let a load fall into the seat of your diaper than have to rely on the evil toilet monster.

When you are walking the downtown streets, instead of having to bolt into the nearest restaurant to use the bathroom, you can just fill your diaper while walking and just move on.

This is great espicially in cold weather because your body can tend to get cold down there, so a nicely messed and wet diaper provides secretive warmth for awhile while everyone else has to run to the bathroom. Slaves.

However, stay in cold for too long and your poo can get rather cold, hard, and uncomfortable. It would be like picking a wedgie out from your crack, except your trying to pull the diaper away from your bum to make some space between you and your mess. I've done the whole "tugging" on my diaper before. Last winter I had to pull it away because it was like 20 degrees and not only was my pee crystalizing, my poop was getting hard and cold. Never tug on your diaper unless you know your poop is hard. Otherwise it's just a squishy mess in your hand.

• Like 1

I was 9 when I decided to play around with my cousin's diaper, and later that evening I decided to see what it was like to poop in it as I have "role-played" earlier that evening. It felt great, like it was a natural thing to do - and naughty at the same time because I knew that if I were to be caught like that, it would have been bad. I stayed in it for like about 20-30 minutes before cleaning up in the bathroom and tossing the soiled diaper into the trash. (I think I actually put it inside a plastic bag too, back then)

• Like 1

I'm thinking of messing my diapers should I?

I used to work with a guy who always asked me what he should do in situations that cropped up. I would tell him that it is his call, his decision. He persisted and then would say, "If you were me, what would you do?" I'd say to him if he would endorse his paycheck over to me each week I would tell him what to do, otherwise he's the one getting paid for doing his work! Why have the job if you ask everyone else what you should do! (By the way, he was a long time employee who knew his job - he just didn't want the responsibility of making tough decisions himself).

You never know what will happen, if you will like it or not or if there will be positives or negatives unless you just make your own decisions and just do it! If you mess your diapers alone in your house at a time when you are sure no other family members or roomates will come home unexpectedly, make sure the house has time to air out afterwards and you clean up and dispose properly of any traces of your deed, what do you have to be concerned about? Just use a little common sense when doing it if you want to make sure no one else walks in on you or finds your dirty diaper somewhere. Only then will you, yourself know if you enjoy or dislike the feelings of messing yourself in a diaper.

First time was when I was about 11 or so and I had one of my sister's baby diapers. I took one taped it up, went to the bathroom and paced around filling my diaper happily. And then I took it off and put the poop in the toilet, funny thing is that it didn't leave poop marks on the diaper or my bottom to say the least. Since then it was something I just loved but not so much the clean up. I also like enemas though even more messier.

I remember my first time was when I was still only a baby. It's one of my earliest memories, and I, to this day, believe it's what got me involved into all of this. I can remember waking up from an afternoon nap, and looking around my room. I remember I was in a cot at the time, and that I was diapered, but can't really remember much else. I remember waking up and needing to void my bowels, and so (being a child), I did so. I then remember looking around the room a bit more and lying there for a bit before finally starting to cry or scream or whatever to alert my parents. I honestly can't remember if I was a toddler at the time or not, but that memory always stuck with me, and I remember that as being a "perfect life" when nothing could ever go wrong. It was this memory, brought on at random when I was about 15 or 16 that got me thinking "I wonder what it would be like to be diapered again". I remember I was having a tough time at school, and in my personal life, and I think I wanted to go back to the feeling of safety and satisfaction. Still to this day, stress brings out the need to wear most of all.

Funny thing is, first time I messed as an teenager/adult? No idea. It wasn't a significant moment, although I imagine I thought about that first memory at the time.

My first time was a tad worrisome. I first acquired Assurance protective briefs, so that was my first experience. Went into my bathroom, wet and messed my diaper thoroughly, and threw away the evidence when I was done cleaning up. This was all done still living at home, too.

It was one of the best feelings I'd ever felt.

You should do it too!

• Like 2

What made you decide you wanted to mess your diapers? What was it like? I'm thinking of messing my diapers should I?

As much as I began to entertain, then love the idea of pooping myself, I found that when I actually did it purposely for the very first time in my adult life, I felt deeply embarrassed, even though no-one was around to witness it. I felt flushed and disgusted. After half-a-minute, I began to really enjoy it as the perverted sexual pleasure I thought it would be -- the lump and the smell and the sitting down in it really grew on me -- and I knew, having gotten past the first time, I would be OK with it and want to do it more. But those first few moments, before the sexual aspect of it took over, really did make me feel uncomfortable.

Sorry, Blackout, I forgot to say that I agree with what a few others have said here. You don't need validation from us. Be brave and explore this yourself -- THEN let us know your thoughts.

You won't come to any harm by messing yourself. Just poop in your diaper and be willing to give it five minutes. If you're not comfortable with it, that's fine -- you weren't meant to be a soiler. BUT, if you do feel something positive from it, don't ignore that. You'll have to be willing to try it a second, then a third time (on separate occasions, of course!) to make sure. But if you feel a desire to poop yourself, despite any discomfort it may at first make you feel, then you are a soiler and you will grow to love it and look forward to any opportunities you have to enjoy your own poop in your diaper.

First time I can remember pooping on purpose was when I was 8. I had done it before, in a diaper no less, when I was at my neighbors house and we were playing house. I usually played the husband while she played the wife, but this time she wanted me to be the baby and diaper me. I was only 5 at the time and saw no harm in it; and ended up pooping myself like a baby. However, like I said before, I was only 5 so I didnt know it was a taboo.

By the time I was 8 I knew that pooping in your pants was a taboo, let alone a diaper. But just randomly while I was playing Ape Escape on my Playstation I wanted to poop in my pants. I wore underwear back then so I put on 2-3 pairs, pull my pants up, squatted and pooped a very hard load into my pants. It was probably the most exhilarating I had felt in my whole life up to that point, and only one or two moments have ever topped it.

• 1 month later...

First time I messed myself was a complete accident. I was pissing into my nappy & pushed too hard. Out came the poop, and I came myself about five minutes later (after playing around, obviously lol). Loved it, and you need to try it too lol.

~Luci

Guest Wetnmessy247

Ha that sounds funny. Don't try too hard to wet!! Silly.

It doesn't take much more force to mess yourself diapered or not.

For me I love the feeling of a freshly messed diaper being sat upon. I love feeling the poopy squish all over my bum and genitals. Sometimes, when I am not situated right, it gravitates toward the back and spills out the top of the back which sucks because that's the hardest place to reach to control messy spillovers.

I don't remember my first messing or the motivation, I had been wearing and wetting for a while and remember a lot of details of the early days. I think it just sort of evolved naturally. Messing is relatively rare thing but happens.

• 2 weeks later...

My first time was actually purely by accident , i have to take senekot s due to being on certain medications for RA. and well i had diapered up the night before and thought i would be ok until i had to take it off . boy was i wrong , i woke up in the morning went out to have my smoke , as i was walking back in i got a really bad cramp and i literally didnt even have time to clench my buttcheeks when it flew out into my padded rear end .

At first i was a little wierded out just by how it felt and there was a fairly large load residing back there . Well i just decided that i didnt want to change right away because i had just woke up and had a whole day to myself . so instead of wasting good diapers i just stayed in them , i think sitting down in the diaper was worst than the act of dropping a deuce in it . it felt really really wierd but after about 10 minutes and kind of getting used to it and squeezing it around i started to become very turned on . it was naughty and nice at the same time and to this day i thoroughly enjoy messing my diapers .

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well even though it sounds sexual to you, above poster, it's still nice to know others mess themselves even though reasons vary.

It is strange the act of messing or sitting/stewing in my mess doesn't turn me on sexually, but I get a euphoric high that literally lasts all day every day as long as I am in contact with my feces.

Which means rashes and or open sores are my worst enemy. I hate anything that removes me from my mess exposure.

I wanted to try it because when i got into diapers i started to like seeing messy diapers. Then eventually i always thought about it when i started to buy my own diapers and stuff. So then i was wearing one and just couldn't help but not think to try it so i did and i didn't like it at first. I thought i pushed the biggest poop into the diaper ever and it was just like a lil nugget lol now i like to take suppositories, mix benefibre with drinks (works amazing)! and i recently tried a enema and loved it! the enema was a bit of a flop i must not have held it long enough or something because it didn't really clean much out at all :( maybe next time! lol

• 3 weeks later...

I made my first ab poopy the other day. Lots of fun and I loved it. I just don't like the messy clean up. But I know next time I have to keep my mess sit in the seat of my diaper before I sit in it. I was a very messy boy.

Guest Wetnmessy247

THIS!! THIS!!!

This is why I change once a day. Cleanup is a hassle!! And to think some of ya'll change messies three or more times a day!! It's time consuming changing messies, so that's why I stay messy all the time.

1.) Go to sleep in a fully messed and soaking soggy diaper.

2.) Wake up 7 hours later, finding you messed while sleeping once or twice.

3.) Change the raunchy diaper: Lay on pad, remove diaper, wipe bottom, roll poopy wipes into the poopy diaper, and roll into nice big ball for later trash removal.

4.) Get into fresh diaper, powder yourself, tape up!

It's a repeating cycle, this.If you can stain the stickyness, ickyness, itchyness, smellyness, and slimyness through the day, then go to bed without changing. Wke up, do it again.

Sigh. I have been through this before here. It's a system. on even days, after changing, shower down, recommended with nozzle. Shoot the water into your bum, getting all poopy remnants into the drain.

On odd days, DON'T shower. Just wipe down, roll poopy wipes into diaper, bag it, tag it, get into freshy, and proceed. The on again off again shower cycle saves time, money, water, and energy.

If you have the diaper snug enough, when you mess yourself in public typically the smells won't permeate your srroundings. if they do, ignore it. Live your life the way you want. Don't live to please others. Only yourself.