LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Exam Fetish

juicypaula

Hello everyone!

I am wondering if there are people out there who share a medical examination fetish and if so, if they have had any interesting experiences trying to fulfill it. As my profile introduction said, I actually started with having a "gyno fetish" (i.e. being examined by a gynecologist, having an internal exam, having my temperature taken rectally, having an anal exam, etc.) I am also interested in bondage and domination, and being naturally submissive, the sort of intersection of all these areas led me to AB/DL stories and movies and that is how I ended up here. Alot of my fetish reltaes to the feelings of being vulnerable and exposed to someone more powerful than me and at the same time, being cared for by someone benevolent, who is doing it for my good. Trying to fulful a gynecological/medical exam fetish with any realism is exceedingly difficult, as it would involve proper equipment, and also an intelligent partner who knows how to act like a doctor! I know that some people will cook up reasons to go to their doctor for an exam, just to be put in the stirrups. I read one account of a girl who would cook up reasons to get her doctor to take her temperature rectally.

I am curious if there are others out there who are into these types of scenarios, as doctor or patient, and what your experiences have been like with trying to act out these roleplays etc. Have you had any success? What are some of your fantasies in this area?

:excl::mellow: *blushes* I too have a medical fetish similiar to yours. Although being male here, it is somewhat of a turnon thinking of

a fantasy exam by a realistic fetish doctor. From entering the exam room, being forced to put on a gown, taking vitals right down to invasive

procedures. I feel the same as being exposed and vulnerable, being confined to the exam table, legs in stirrups, secured. The doctor may have an assistant with them to help in certain procedures, such as restraining, taken bodily samples, assisting in administering enema, etc.

The procedure would last as long as possible, making sure that nothing has been left unchecked. I have in the past tried looking for

roleplayers on fetish websites but I have come up empty handed. I wish you luck in finding someone to fulfill your fantasy one day.

Yea, medical fetish is sort of connected to my baby and rubber fetish. I suppose they all work together. It's mainly the idea of a nurse/doctor that gets me really.

Which in the end is just another person that takes care of you.

Paula, Being a nurse I could create a good story/ senario for you. Coming up with a realistic make shift exam is not that difficult for someone with the knowledge. Before I make the next statement allow me to say that I can easily seperate my actual professional life with this fetish life (not sure how or why, but I can). I have done volunteer work in Mexican clinics that were not much more then closets. Companies make a makeshift stirrup device (more of a leg spreader really that holds the knees up and apart. I mention this because th exam table and stirrups are the hardest items to obtain/ access (you can purchase a real table, but it is very expensive, takes room to setup/ store, and requires explanation if seen in the home.). The rest of the equipment (gloves, speculum, swabs, etc...) are easily obtained. Somethings for you to think about.

Enjoy your fantasies and contemplate the realities.

Regards,

MxGangrel

Lads & lassies OR baby boys and girls,

enjoy your fantasies, but please, for your own sake, don't try it out on a Doctor or Nurse without their knowledge or consent. From my own experience, if you try to use a Doctor or Nurse for your own pleasure, the elevation in blood pressure and increased heart rate will easily give the game away.

If you do this in the privacy of your own home, with a consenting partner, I say continue to your hearts desire.

• Like 1

I had to see my doctor not to long ago to go over blood work he had ordered.Being a diabetic I go thru this every 90 days,I was a liitle shocked when I got to his office and found out he wasn't there but a female doctor was filling in for him.More shocked when she told me I was due for my prostate exam and called in Nancy his nurse.Had them before,but always forwarned,this day I had a pair of nylon panties on and not just plain ones.The pair I had on were yellow briefs with lace around the leg holes and stiched on a heart was the word ''Tuesday''.They were my day of the week collection.The doctors words,''take off your jeans and climb up on the table and pull your underwear down''.As I slowly pulled my jeans down I heard Nancy gasp only to hear the female doctor tell me to get up on the table on my knees.It was her who pulled my panties down and with a well lubed glove began to exam me.I felt like crying,she really took her time,then had Nancy clean me up.I heard her tell Nancy maybe she should get a pad for me to protect my panties.As Nancy left the room she told me she seen it before and not to worry and my panties were very pretty and asked where I got them.I told her and she smiled as Nancy came back in and put the pad in my panties as I pulled them up.I just wanted to leave.90 days later when I returned my doctor didn't say anything to me about it.Nancy did smile at me as if to say I know a secret.As I was leaving this female doctor came in the door and asked if she could see me.When I told her I had to go she said we could talk going out to my car.She told me she had something to show me,did she ever.Siting in the front seat of her car was her husband dressed in a very pretty party dress and when she lifted the dress he had on the same kind of panties.She handed me a large folder with pictures of him having sex with a guy telling me,he was having an affair on her,now she gets to pick who he has the affairs with.Her words floored me when she said" want to play dress up I want to dress you and you can dress me''.We had a great day

• Like 1

Yea, medical fetish is sort of connected to my baby and rubber fetish. I suppose they all work together. It's mainly the idea of a nurse/doctor that gets me really.

Which in the end is just another person that takes care of you.

I believe that the person that takes care of you in the end is called a PROCTOLOGIST.

• 3 weeks later...

I had to see my doctor not to long ago to go over blood work he had ordered.Being a diabetic I go thru this every 90 days,I was a liitle shocked when I got to his office and found out he wasn't there but a female doctor was filling in for him.More shocked when she told me I was due for my prostate exam and called in Nancy his nurse.Had them before,but always forwarned,this day I had a pair of nylon panties on and not just plain ones.The pair I had on were yellow briefs with lace around the leg holes and stiched on a heart was the word ''Tuesday''.They were my day of the week collection.The doctors words,''take off your jeans and climb up on the table and pull your underwear down''.As I slowly pulled my jeans down I heard Nancy gasp only to hear the female doctor tell me to get up on the table on my knees.It was her who pulled my panties down and with a well lubed glove began to exam me.I felt like crying,she really took her time,then had Nancy clean me up.I heard her tell Nancy maybe she should get a pad for me to protect my panties.As Nancy left the room she told me she seen it before and not to worry and my panties were very pretty and asked where I got them.I told her and she smiled as Nancy came back in and put the pad in my panties as I pulled them up.I just wanted to leave.90 days later when I returned my doctor didn't say anything to me about it.Nancy did smile at me as if to say I know a secret.As I was leaving this female doctor came in the door and asked if she could see me.When I told her I had to go she said we could talk going out to my car.She told me she had something to show me,did she ever.Siting in the front seat of her car was her husband dressed in a very pretty party dress and when she lifted the dress he had on the same kind of panties.She handed me a large folder with pictures of him having sex with a guy telling me,he was having an affair on her,now she gets to pick who he has the affairs with.Her words floored me when she said" want to play dress up I want to dress you and you can dress me''.We had a great day

Becky13,

If that story is true (not that I have reason to doubt you, but I'm a skeptic at heart, and that is a gianormous coincidence), it is one of the coolest things I have ever heard. Good for you. Did you go through with it?

• 7 years later...

I have a well stocked....

I don't know what in the world happened above.. What I meant to say, was this. I have a very well stocked exam room in a hidden room in my basement. Exam table with stirrups, of course. Everything else you would see in an exam room. Much more actually. The diaper stash of course, then the BDSM Gear. Gags, dildos, butt plugs, restraints, enema gear, etc., etc..

Say hi, anyone if you'd like to see it or talk medicine.

Edited by hj7654DL
Left stuff off. Duh.
  • Like 2
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I too have a medical exam fetish. I often fantasize about being examined by a hot female doctor and having to strip naked and her giving me a hernia exam and then her wanting a semen sample. I also have fantasized about being a girl and going for a gyno exam and it being my first one and being nervous about it. I also fantasized about getting my temperature taken in my rectum.