LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maxi Pads

franci

Guest Needschanging

Well hello and welcome to DD! i see you have been here for a few weeks but this is your first post. I perfer diapers over pads, but hey thats just me. Just because you use something else doesnt mean its different :) have fun here!

Diapers over pads for me anyday. I used to wear pads all the time to catch the leaks when I sneezed or coughed but now I wear diapers 24/7 and wouldn't go back to the pads.

i live with my family so wearing diaper is very diffuclt..so i have to wear maxi pads!!! i love them..

going out with diaper it's fantastic but i cant' wear always like maxi pads..

what kind of pads or diaper do you wear??

bye bye

franci

males or us sissys can buy pads just like regular girls at the store. nothing wrong with it. depending on where i'm at it's either pads or diapers. of course the pads are the thickest, longest i can find.

maxine

male with maxi pads???

I got started with maxi pads before I knew I liked diapers, I just knew that I liked wearing something and being able urinate into the pad. I've said it before, my first "diaper" was made out of underwear and pads.

I have a huge pad in my diaper right now :) My girlfriend's sister bought her these pads... I think they're always overnight heavy something or other. Later, my girl says, "what the... I'm not going to use these!" She opted for some lighter protection - she's not into diapers at all. So she gave them to me to put in my diapers.

They add an interesting texture. When they get wet, they stiffen up a bit so you feel them between your legs. They also feel wet long before your diaper is half wet, which is good if you like that soggy feeling right away. You can't flood because they're so wide they deflect the flow towards the leg guards. Haven't tried cutting them open yet, not sure how that would go as far as making a gel mess.

Anyways, they feel nice in there and I'll definitely use them up. Would I buy them again? Probably not, since I can get better stuffers. I'll enjoy using them up :)

i usally wear small pads for my period...but i buy also maxi pads...i don't use them in these day...only in the other situation..

i like going out with these bulcky and thick pad between my leg...

they are ok also for small pee..i can wear under any clothes, and noone can see im wearing a pad!!

when i have to stay out for long time, or i'm alone at home i prefer wearing diaper...

anyonther girl who likes wearing pads?

Pads don't hold that much at all but sometimes I wear a Tena Ultimate pad when I have my period and it acts as a "double duty" for me period & pee-wise. I can pee in it and it'll hold quite a bit actually. It's still not an Abena though :-(

Aloha Franci,

This forum is pretty good about being accepting of what others do. Keep doing what you've got to and soon you'll have a place of your own. With that, you'll have the privacy to try what you want and indulge your interests.

My wife responded to you already, and I hope you don't mind the responses from so many guys. There are some more girls here, but it takes a good thread to draw them into the discussion.

Honu

I have a huge pad in my diaper right now smile.gif My girlfriend's sister bought her these pads... I think they're always overnight heavy something or other. Later, my girl says, "what the... I'm not going to use these!" She opted for some lighter protection - she's not into diapers at all. So she gave them to me to put in my diapers.

They add an interesting texture. When they get wet, they stiffen up a bit so you feel them between your legs. They also feel wet long before your diaper is half wet, which is good if you like that soggy feeling right away. You can't flood because they're so wide they deflect the flow towards the leg guards. Haven't tried cutting them open yet, not sure how that would go as far as making a gel mess.

Anyways, they feel nice in there and I'll definitely use them up. Would I buy them again? Probably not, since I can get better stuffers. I'll enjoy using them up smile.gif

From the description, sounds like they're Always Overnight Extra Heavy Flow with wings. Yes they are very big, but a nice sub for diapers when you can't wear them :(

sissy maxine

There are alot of times if i am not wearing a diaper in public im wearing panties with a maxipad [always overnight ]in my panties I have some what wet them but have been very carerful they don't seem to hold to much pee !! :thumbsup:

hi all my wife allows me to use her maxi pads when i want to.i get exited when i see her where them.she sometimes soaks them if she cant get to toilet quick enough she cant hold it and she leaks much, especiially now shes 12 weeks pregnant.

ilove the nappies its the must for me i die for them.such a sensual and loving feeling

yes of cuorse...pad are not safe as diaper...but i like them...it's different thing...a different feeling..and i can pee in it..they are bit safe..and paying attention it dosent leak..dipaer il bluckier and bigger..i can't wear dipaer in any situation like university or with tight jeans...pad are more discret!!!

sexynappyboy.. do you use your wife pads??? what kind of pad???

bye bye

franci

yes of cuorse...pad are not safe as diaper...but i like them...it's different thing...a different feeling..and i can pee in it..they are bit safe..and paying attention it dosent leak..dipaer il bluckier and bigger..i can't wear dipaer in any situation like university or with tight jeans...pad are more discret!!!

sexynappyboy.. do you use your wife pads??? what kind of pad???

bye bye

franci

yes i use my wifes nappies and wet them, wife maxi pad brand is allways.

i liked nappies since i was 4 yrs old

i startd working at old peoples home as a care assistant this week. i check to see if the old people are wet,sometimes they pee or poo and i change there nappies its good work experience.

me and wife like sex with nappies and masturbating napies r sensual to me

bye

• 7 years later...
On 4/28/2010 at 4:46 AM, franci said:

hi all...i wear 24/7 maxi pads..im not incont, just for fun and pleasure...and somentimes wear diaper...

and you?? do you prefer maxi pads or diaper?

bye

franci

Do you pee on your maxi pads

I started out my sissy lifestyle wearing woman's panties and overnight maxipads.  I began with Always Overnights and eventually went fulltime with Tena Overnights.  Sometimes I would have up to three pads in my pink panties.  Eventually I transitioned out of big girl panties and into training panties with Tena Overnight Incontinence pads.  I began to wet my panties then.  Soon after I moved in Always Discreet Underwear and full diapers soon followed.  Now that I wear diapers full time I have no need for pads any longer.  In all honesty I was substituting maxipads for diapers.

Resurrection of this thread from 2010 - do they even make Maxi-Pads anymore ? LOL !

I started out with my mom's Kotex belted maxi in the 70s.  I was in elementary school and did not know what they were for, but I thought they were for pee and didn't understand why I couldn't use them too as I felt like I had to pee all the time.  I noticed she would actually double them up sometimes.  One seemed like it was almost half an inch thick, so I have no idea how she managed to sit on them. 

One time my parents decided to split apart my bunk beds and found a couple between the boards and mattress.  My mom said I did not need them. 

Fast to the 1990s and my mom gave me a notepad, but she said don't use as a pad because it has staples in it.  

My wife gave me her Always pads which were medium thick in the early days of our marriage.  She used to use Always Overnight as well and I could see the bulge when she would sit in her skirt (she couldn't keep her legs together).  Now she doesn't wear them anymore.  She switched to thin ones, but nowadays prefers nothing.  She also doesn't wear skirts anymore, just pants.