LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Drunk In Diapers

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

Ever get drunk in diapers with a girl? What was it like?

I got drunk with a girl not long ago and she kept having to get up. In my head I was thinking, "if only you were in diapers..."

what a dream that would be.

• Like 3

about four years ago, a little longer maybe, i had first told my gf about the dl side of me. she was curious at first, and for about a month i would come over her place with some booze and diapers, we'd both get comfy, and get drunk. it was amazing, about the best i can explain it. she shortly thereafter wouldnt do it anymore, and the novelty wore off i suppose. but ya, it is just as amazing as you think it would be, heres to hoping i can get back there one day.

Before I moved to university, I admitted to the housing director that I wet my bed. I explained I would bring waterproof sheets and buy diapers. Frances Weaver was also a first year pre-law assigned as my dorm mate because she had said she did not mind sharing a room with a bedwetter. As we were moving in Frances giggled when I put on an Attends prior to our welcoming kegger. During that party I nursed a single beer for a couple of hours and had not wet my diaper. I was just 17 and in New York the non-enforced drinking age was 18 then.

Frances was almost 19. She started drinking from the moment we reached the party. What ended the party for me was that our dorm floor RA came to tell me Frances was very drunk to the point she had wet herself. Helping her stumble the couple of blocks to our dorm I had to stop and hold her hair while she puked on the curb.

It was all I could do to help Frances to bed. Since mine had a waterproof sheet I put her there. I took off her shoes and jeans. As I was remaking her bed with my spare waterproof sheet I could tell Frances was wetting again. Somehow I managed to get her soaked panties off and replace those with an Attends.

She slept late and woke up with a killer hangover. What surprised me was that she was not shocked to find she was wearing a wet diaper. After a couple of cups of strong coffee, Frances managed to get up. She removed her diaper and went down the hall to take a shower. Then we talked. Frances had volunteered to share with me because of her own bedwetting problems. Back during her junior year of high school she had been suspended a week for drinking at a dance. Her mother, an actual alcoholic, let Frances drink as much as she wanted, but would diaper her for bed when Frances was drunk.

For the next 4 years Frances and I lived together. She bought well over half the Attends we needed although she did not wear one every night. After that first kegger we both always went to parties diapered. I lost track of how often Frances soaked her Attends while drinking. That must have happened 4 or more times a month.

• Like 5

To me, it is hilarious how alcohol affects me. The more drunk I get, the more contentious I become about my bladder control, and the better I can control it - that is until I pass that point of consciousness. I was on a course in Switzerland, and got drunk by 2pm, and thought - yes, I can manage without a diaper, so I went out sans diaper, and continued drinking... until the inevitable happened. I passed out. The next morning, I had some explaining to do.

• Like 1

love the story angela wish i could be as open with my diapers as you are or the experiences .Very cool don is a lucky guy take care and hugs !!! :thumbsup:

Thank you, Adorable Aleyxsis!

You can be sure I will remind Daddy Don he is so lucky to have met me! Still, I do have my moments. If in doubt, read my topic about Reckoning Day from last Sunday! I admit I deserved that spanking.

Back when Frances and I were still in pre-law she invited me to her parents' home many times. Her mother told me that in middle and high school Frances volunteered at a pre-school and at a pediatric clinic. Frances also was part of a peer group hosted by her urologist. That was similar to a support group my family joined.

Frances went to a different law school. We are still good friends and participated in each others weddings. While in law school both Frances and I were fairly active in The Simon Foundation, but she stopped being so open about incontinence while she was taking her bar exams. She knows about my use of AB to cope, but has not done so herself.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I am a talkative/funny drunk.

Meaning if I'm drunk and there is a wall nearby, I will do everything in my power to hug that wall with my life.

I've done all sorts of things drunk.

Nothing involving diapers though. I feel my diapers are my business, and being drunk doesn't lessen that belief.

Sure, I could like expose myself and show people the insides of my used diapers, but why?? I wouldn't get anything out of it.

So I can;t say I've done anything wild in diapers.

I did pass out in the middle of the road once.

Drinking makes me urinate... a lot. For that reason and the fact that I am always with friends when I drink, I only wear pull-ups. They don't hold nearly as much but I am afraid of leaking or needing a change and not having the necessary coordination to do so. Depending on how much I drink.. sometimes I can't even walk straight.

I always remember the next day what I did or said the night before and have never felt inclined to purposely out myself or be anything of an exhibitionist where the diapers are concerned.

The first time I got really drunk (i.e. more then 1 or 2 drinks) I was at a party with my b/f (who knew at this point that I sometimes wet the bed and was an ab/dl). My b/f suggested I try some wine, which I had never had before.. it was really really good. So good in fact that I drank an entire bottle.. against my b/f's pleas to stop.. I finished off the last of the bottle and immediately regretted it.. My b/f saw the look in my eye (he being a bit more experienced at drinking then I was) and ran and grabbed a big empty popcorn bowl... I had no desire to throw up and insisted I was fine and pulled away from him and the bowl. In the act of pulling away I lost it... The good news is most of it made it in the bowl.. the bad news is it made in the bowl because it rebounded off my b/f's chest..

Shortly after that I passed out, but according to my b/f he cleaned up and carried me out to the car (he had not been drinking at all) and drove me home. Somewhere in there I completely wet myself (was not wearing a diaper), and threw up a few more times.

I woke up the next morning completely clean (he had giving me a bath.. which I remember nothing of) and diapered in 2 Bambinos... which were wet.

I seriously thought he was going to dump me on the spot.. instead he called my job and told them I was sick, made me coffee, changed my diaper, and snuggled me all morning.

I suppose this story started as a "well I wish I was wearing a diaper" but it kind of turned into me bragging about my b/f fiancée. :D

• Like 1

Ever get drunk in diapers with a girl? What was it like?

I got drunk with a girl not long ago and she kept having to get up. In my head I was thinking, "if only you were in diapers..."

what a dream that would be.

If you only had a brain...

• Like 2
  • 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...