LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Diaper" As A Last Name...

A woman in our church was named Elinor Case. When she got married and had a boy, they named him Justin. Yes, had they used her maiden name he would have been Justin Case. Now, had she married someone with the last name of Diapers, would the son be named Justin Case-Diapers?

If the had house help or even servants, would the be known as "diaper boy" or "diaper girl" or justthe people who work at the Diaper House?

Would their trash cans or dumpsters be thought of as "diaper Pails"

the questions these thoughts inspire just boggle the mind.... :huh:

qwack

If they were spoiled and rich, would they be Pampered diapers? Or "Pampers" for short? :thumbsup:

My surname does'nt even show up there!!!! I'm invisible! anonymous! :crybaby:

square duck, I share your pain. My surname's pretty rare as it is.

I'm wondering where Julia is....she is always good for a fun pun and bit of high brow silliness.....oh julia!!?? where for art thou our little diapered (nappied) princess of wheels???

If they have a family attorney...would be be a 'diaper cover'??

IF a member of the Diaper family dies, is the mortician who prepares the body for burial a "diaper stuffer" :roflmao:

more and more...curiouser and curiouser :Crylol:

• Like 1

If Julia Child married someone with the last name of "Diaper", then it just wouldn't be the same. Her name would be "Julia Child-Diaper". Is there perhaps a famous lady cook with the last name of "Adult"? Now, if we take this funny thread a step further and one of the Chicago Illinois mayor's daughter's married someone with the last name of "Diaper", then they would be either "Nora Daily-Diaper" or "Elizabeth Daily-diaper". If both daughters married twin brothers with the last name "Diapers", then they would be the "Daily-Diapers" girls!

I love this thread it is so humorous and funny It made my day if someone had the first name Handle Middle name S then their name would be Handle S Diaper S lol!

If Julia Child married someone with the last name of "Diaper", then it just wouldn't be the same. Her name would be "Julia Child-Diaper". Is there perhaps a famous lady cook with the last name of "Adult"? Now, if we take this funny thread a step further and one of the Chicago Illinois mayor's daughter's married someone with the last name of "Diaper", then they would be either "Nora Daily-Diaper" or "Elizabeth Daily-diaper". If both daughters married twin brothers with the last name "Diapers", then they would be the "Daily-Diapers" girls!

I was trying earlier to come with a joke that would involve "Daily Diapers," and I'm so glad you found one. :thumbsup:

What if one of the many members of the esteemed Diaper family had issues with, ummmm....keeping family secrets, or just loose lips in general regarding family information or matters....would they then be labeled as.....

the leaky diaper....... :roflmao:

sorry....someone had to do it

qwack

What if one of the many members of the esteemed Diaper family had issues with, ummmm....keeping family secrets, or just loose lips in general regarding family information or matters....would they then be labeled as.....

the leaky diaper....... :roflmao:

sorry....someone had to do it

qwack

Damn beat me to it. I was gonna say if they are incontinent, wouldn't they be a leaky diaper...

HOw about someone with the last name of Kneeds marying someone with the last name of Diapers. Then they would be "---- Kneeds-Diapers". Then someone with the name of "Phyllis Phils" would be "Phyllis Phils-Diapers"