LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will You Ever Quit Wearing Diapers?

On 2/8/2022 at 3:32 PM, squishii said:

Revival strikes again! Only because I wanted to cover this.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I know that there's a chance I'll be required to wear diapers when I'm older, but would I quit before then? Possibly, it's not something anyone, let alone me, could answer definitively because you never know what could happen. Maybe once I'm in my 40s, I'll stop loving them. But, there's also a chance that I'll be in my 70s and I'll still be loving them! All I can answer for is the current foreseeable feature, to which I say no.

I'll bet you'll be wearing diapers as Paul McCartney said "...When I'm sixty-four."?

I had that question running through my head recently. A friend and a I were looking at getting a 2 room apartment for a minute, but with me catching Covid and issues on his end, it’s a no-go. But I wrestled with that question, along with “how would I explain this to him.” We’ve known each other for over 15 years, but I’m sure he doesn’t know about this part of my life. 

There have been other times where someone wants to share a place. (A 76 year old woman comes to mind here, but I’ve been trying to avoid that situation.). So this isn’t entirely new for me. 

For now, I’m in a studio apartment by myself. I have gone periods without wearing, but I don’t see myself quitting entirely. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

I had that question running through my head recently. A friend and a I were looking at getting a 2 room apartment for a minute, but with me catching Covid and issues on his end, it’s a no-go. But I wrestled with that question, along with “how would I explain this to him.” We’ve known each other for over 15 years, but I’m sure he doesn’t know about this part of my life. 

There have been other times where someone wants to share a place. (A 76 year old woman comes to mind here, but I’ve been trying to avoid that situation.). So this isn’t entirely new for me. 

For now, I’m in a studio apartment by myself. I have gone periods without wearing, but I don’t see myself quitting entirely. 

I am in the exact same situation. My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 2 years and we are planning on moving in and I am not thinking much of it and the other day a giant box of diapers arrives at my current apartment and then it clicks. If I order diapers and a box like this arrives at my future appointment, my girlfriend IS going to ask what I ordered, just out of curiosity and I can’t just make up some random item that is actually non-existent and then I can’t order this same item every couple of weeks or months. So I just said f it! And I ripped the bandaid right off and told her. I will spare the details but there is a lot of working out and alot of boundary setting in the works. I think it was totally worth it to tell her because I’d rather her find out this way. Her reaction was fine but I could tell deep down she is probably a little skeeved out so it will take some time for her to adjust. But it has definitely made me question the whole diaper wearing thing 

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

I've been on quite the journey when it comes to accepting and embracing this aspect of myself. Now, having fully accepted it, I genuinely don't see myself turning back. Financially, affording disposables has never been an issue for me. Of course, there are moments when I just don't feel like wearing, but I've noticed that after taking a short break, I'm always drawn back. It's a part of who I am, and I've come to peace with that.

• Like 2