LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will You Ever Quit Wearing Diapers?

I spent my childhood getting back into diapers, at age 19 I decided the wait was over and started wearing diapers full time, and I have been wearing then ever sense and have no plans to quit wearing diapers ant time soon.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
On 19/02/2017 at 3:45 PM, dljim95 said:

I will be happily in diapers for the rest of my life. Never been more at ease with myself since I went back to diapers 24/7 going on 8 years ago.

Couldn't agree more 5 years and counting and totally "Happy in a nappy"

• Like 1

No reason to quit. It's harmless and fun...and my wife likes it (including watersports) so it's a win-win. I also collect various cloth pull-ups, incontinence briefs and trainers. Trainers are my daily underwear as well.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not. I really enjoy wearing diapers and it doesn't hurt anybody. Sometimes I think it would be nice not to want to wear diapers because it is quite weird obviously. But mostly I just enjoy wearing diapers and see

I never heart of anybody being able to kick our weird desire. I gave it numerous attempt only to see it fail so I gave up, that turned out to be the best decision. Over the years my binge and purch cycles faded to almost nonexistent. No I do not think I will ever stop, but if I were to have a choice it wouldn

My family thinks I can quit wearing. Diapers as if it was a bad habit no way I am full on diaper lover. I would love to make diapers be okay with my life but have to keep it private and only with a girl that accept it

• 1 month later...

I'm in the binge purge cycle right now because I don't know what I'm doing is wrong and I feel ashamed and guilty of being embarrassed by my friends and family and I look like an idiot because no one will love me if I wear diapers and that makes me look bad and girls will hate me if I wear diapers and that makes me feel bad I only wear diapers in private and only at home and only too bed at night because I feel the guilt and shame of wearing diapers in public.

I feel the same. But my diaper tharpist here on daily diaper. Her name is new2dl. And she says. There is nothing. Wrong with diapers .we need to get. Rid of shame and. Guilty.

• 4 years later...

I can't quit wearing diapers. If I did, I would leave a trail of pee everywhere I go and once per day, there would also be a trail of poop or I would always have a very wet and messy bed. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent.

• Like 2