LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will You Ever Quit Wearing Diapers?

If there is ever a point in my life where moving away from diapers and ageplay stuff then I will. I do not see that happening in my future, but it's always a possibility. It will likely take some time to make that transition both mentally and physically

I have liked cloth diapers since I was 8 years old.now at 62 year old and a need medically for diabetes and bph an urge incontinence I have no plans to stop wearing them till i'm dead. an will be buried wearing them.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Have had this fetish for a long time and like many have been through cycles where I have gotten rid of stuff and not wanted to wear them anymore.

More recently have realised it is never going to go away and I accept it but try to keep my stash under control by getting rid of products that I don't like and wont use.

On 03/12/2016 at 4:29 AM, poobrat said:

I have liked cloth diapers since I was 8 years old.now at 62 year old and a need medically for diabetes and bph an urge incontinence I have no plans to stop wearing them till i'm dead. an will be buried wearing them.

Diabetes caused my incontinence too but I soon learned to enjoy being in nappies all the time and now couldn't imagine life any other way.

No. Is the short answer but for me, it's quite a big deal to admit that. Despite being a lifelong bed wetter, I only began wearing diapers during the day about a year ago. I began to have minor control issues during the day, largely caused by laziness if I'm being honest. I didn't like the idea of having to wear a diaper in public so I stopped wearing during the day and attempted to stay daytime dry. I quickly found out that I was unable to deal with the stress of trying to stay dry.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greg03 said:

No. Is the short answer but for me, it's quite a big deal to admit that. Despite being a lifelong bed wetter, I only began wearing diapers during the day about a year ago. I began to have minor control issues during the day, largely caused by laziness if I'm being honest. I didn't like the idea of having to wear a diaper in public so I stopped wearing during the day and attempted to stay daytime dry. I quickly found out that I was unable to deal with the stress of trying to stay dry.

2 hours ago, stevewet said:

I know all about the stress of trying to stay dry during the day. I was so sick of worrying about wetting my pants which sometimes I just couldn't control at all I switched to nappies 24/7. I couldn't imagine life any other way now.

I do wear 24/7 now but part of me still likes to think I could get day dry or at least to the point where I don't need full protection. In reality though, I've little control now and mostly just dribble

Goodness no! Every time I try to go without one I risk a real accident. Though I need to learn to stock up better.. a few more cloth ones would be good for when I run out unexpectedly (Use the ABU disposeables). Better safe than sorry I say.. and we all feel safer in our diapers :)

Well, no I will never be out of diapers again. Besides disposables which I love, I also love the feeling of my wet cloth diapers. They provide me with so much comfort and security during nighttime. And the warmth and wetness in cloth diapers are second to none...warm wet and comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Inconito said:

Well, no I will never be out of diapers again. Besides disposables which I love, I also love the feeling of my wet cloth diapers. They provide me with so much comfort and security during nighttime. And the warmth and wetness in cloth diapers are second to none...warm wet and comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be in nappies for the rest of my life. I couldn't be happier.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...