LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will You Ever Quit Wearing Diapers?

I don't think I could ever give up diapers permanently. I think throughout my life there will be periods where I cannot wear them but diapers are to engrained into my person to ever fully let go.

That's a hard question to answer, because I've tried stopping in the past like 4 different times, and I just keep coming back.

The diapers are new to my (now recent) moved in girlfriend of nearly 4 years, and so far she seems fine with it just as long as I'm not parading around the house in just a diaper, or asking her to wear, but there may come a time where she'll want me to stop, which I would in a heartbeat for her.
She's taking a big step in trying to support this side of my life, and seems perfectly fine with me wearing every night for now. If she isn't actually fine with this side of me, I trust that she would tell me. She knows that I'd not be resentful of her if she asked me to stop, because I care about her happiness just as much.

So, long story short... I will more than likely not stop until she says...

Well when you die your bowels and bladder empty , and since your done with eating will never be filled again so diapers could become optional .

As for this lifetime no, I'm IC and a DL one feeds the other, even if the ABDL market went away I would still need them , however being IC is after awhile a PIA it's the fun of trying different ABDL diapers that gives it some enjoyment , I try and wear every ABDL diaper at least once for an entire day ( 6 per day) it's laughable that companies give you a diaper as a trial , one diaper does not bring to light all the positives and negatives of each diaper, it really does take me an entire day of wearing to make an informed decision on a particular diaper , after 25 years I am pretty good at the art of taping ( if only Christmas gifts could be this easy)

But honestly a single experience with a diaper does not make an educated opinion , so the smorgasbord board of diapers give things intrest, even when diapers are a required chore.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 27/08/2016 at 7:38 PM, Shoobie said:

No way! I mean unless I'm forced to quit like being broke or in jail etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am incontinent so if I were sent to jail I would have to wear nappies or always have wet pants and very wet bed every night.

For those that might feel bad about there fetish for diapers. Here's a video listing some other sexual fetishes.

I'm glad that the fetish I have is for diapers and not some of these other dangerous fetishes.

Seriously. Diaper fetishism isn't the only one out there.

On 26/05/2010 at 4:16 PM, PeePee said:

I will quit wearing diapers the day I take off a wet or dirty diaper and find that my PeePee has fallen off. Until then, not only NO, but hell no.

I will be in nappies for the rest of my life.

Never going to quit or give up diapers. To quote an earlier reply. "This is most definitely ingrained into who I am" I've binged and purged many times at a rather ludicrous expense to myself on several occasions. To avoid the "binge and purge" I purchased myself 6 cloth diapers (2 are snappable 4 are prefold pin-on still having trouble with the pin on ones :( ) I usually only buy one package of premium disposables at a time and try to make them last, because it seems when the binge starts, that's when I begin to feel the need to purge. And frankly it causes so much stress that it's not worth it in the end.

• Like 1

I unpotty trained just for the reason of always having to be in diapers. I do not see any reason why i would want or need to stop now. I wetting and messing diapers are a way of life for me now.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...