LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Hate Facebook And My Poor Friends....

Goerge

I was excited to find a very old school friend joined facebook but he's poor and don't have a land line phone number, so I've been on my landline phone for the last two and half hours talking to him on his cell phone........ <_< I bill is going to be huge again.

Do you talk to poor friends and spend alot doing so when you want to catch up?

Guest little_jonny

I was excited to find a very old school friend joined facebook but he's poor and don't have a land line phone number, so I've been on my landline phone for the last two and half hours talking to him on his cell phone........ <_< I bill is going to be huge again.

Do you talk to poor friends and spend alot doing so when you want to catch up?

you can always buy a phone card that has minutes.. save the long distance and the amount of minutes you use.. i graduated in 2007 and havent seen many of my friends since then. maybe about 2 or 3

I have to question just where a land line costs more than a cellphone... Usually, it's the poor folk who have the land line and rich folk who have the cellphones... Unless they're on a family plan or something and their family is paying for the cellphone, instead of them... I'm poor and my best friend and I converse mainly thorough e-mail. That's cheaper for both of us.

how did he get on facebook then?

i assume he got onto it somewhere else, so u could have just PMed him on FB and chat with him there

and what he said, land lines usual cheaper than mobile phone

I have to question just where a land line costs more than a cellphone... Usually, it's the poor folk who have the land line and rich folk who have the cellphones... Unless they're on a family plan or something and their family is paying for the cellphone, instead of them... I'm poor and my best friend and I converse mainly thorough e-mail. That's cheaper for both of us.

I ditto this question. Unless you've got a really f**ked up land line provider (and I'm not saying this isn't the case), your cost to call shouldn't be anymore than it would be to phone a landline sharing the same calling zone as the cell phone. In otherwords, you shouldn't be paying any more than regular long distance rates.

I've not used a mobile in five years because the radioactive microwaves hurt my skull. But here it costs about 10p minute to ring a cell phone..

I've not used a mobile in five years because the radioactive microwaves hurt my skull. But here it costs about 10p minute to ring a cell phone..

sorry Goerge, I've got to say it...you've gone and given people a straight line! Duck...here come the comments!!!!!!!!!!!whistling.gif

Heck many people in the states forgo the landline in favor of unlimited plans on their mobile.

Yep, that's what I did a couple years ago. I had more people calling me on my cell than my landline anyways, so what's the point in keeping a landline that doesn't get used?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, but Goerge, a cell phone is JUST WHAT YOU NEED!! After all, you've said many

times that you want to be incontinent. A cell phone will do that for you! Those

radioactive microwaves that you mentioned... They WILL destroy the nerve center in

your brain that controls your bladder!

However, you DO have to have the phone in the proper position so that the radioactive

microwaves will hit the right part of the brain! In order to target the nerves that

control the bladder, you should hold the phone against the center of your forehead, so

that the buttons rest on the bridge of your noise. It's a little awkward at first, but

you'll get use to it. Also, to get the best results, you should use your cell phone like this

outside, in the center of town. This is because the local radio waves will help amplify the

waves from your phone.

They conducted a study in a small town in Brazil, and now 82% of the population is diaper-

dependent.

Good Luck!

• Like 4