• No - but I leave little hints
    • Unsure - maybe yes, maybe no
    • Yes - my spouse is marginally aware
    • Yes - my spouse knows and dislikes it
    • Yes - my spouse knows and is ambivalent
    • Yes - my spouse knows and facilitates it
    • Yes - my spouse knows and supports me no matter what
    • Yes - my spouse also wears
  2. 2. How many times have your been married?

• Once
    • Twice!
    • Thrice - The thirds a charm!
    • More than three (how many times?)
  3. 3. If you could live life all over again but were still a DL, how important is it to find another DL Mate?

• Not important at all
    • Somewhat important
    • Very important
    • Imperative - I'd only marry another DL

My wife doesn't know. Now that I think about it, I wonder how she'd react if she found out. I might have told her early on while we were still dating, had I not been in my non-participation phase then. (I didn't get back into it for almost ten years)  That was long before the internet. Back then I didn't know there were others, and I certainly didn't know about adult sized diapers, where to get them, even what kind of fabric to use for home mades, where and how to acquire diaper liners, etc., etc. I was even scared to death to launder diapers at the laundromat. It sure is different nowadays. And for me, at least, better. 

My wife knows, and participates. She likes to wear diapers herself, but only started getting into it when we met. She knew, I liked them from the start, as we met on a AB/DL website. I feel very lucky to have found her, and can share this with her. She is the only other person close to me, who knows. In all my years, I never told anyone else, and kept it secret and to myself. 

My wife knew about my diapers before we married, before we even met,  she knew about them while we dated, we lived together a few months before we married and got married in Attends diapers..both of us were wearing - she has not touched them since. I wear all the time and she couldn't care less now after 14 years - - she even buys me Scentsy Nursery room stuff..... The day she came over for breakfast I was in a diaper and tshirt... 

Room scent569f5fc035833_IMG_6625-copy.thumb.jpg.2df66bdfac74c8acee72c8a13a3ad676.jpg56bce60957958_IMG_6756(2)small.thumb.jpg.a55d47fc22578deb9a6cf5836c137601.jpgIMG_6483.JPG.339e1f7e1914cf15450bfd9c1a05bfba.JPG56d69c3c1f7b8_IMG_7337-Copy.JPG.eb95817422902f6ddd21c2cdad265808.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2017 at 5:49 AM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

My wife knew about my diapers before we married, before we even met,  she knew about them while we dated, we lived together a few months before we married and got married in Attends diapers..both of us were wearing - she has not touched them since. I wear all the time and she couldn't care less now after 14 years - - she even buys me Scentsy Nursery room stuff..... The day she came over for breakfast I was in a diaper and tshirt... 

Room scent569f5fc035833_IMG_6625-copy.thumb.jpg.2df66bdfac74c8acee72c8a13a3ad676.jpg56bce60957958_IMG_6756(2)small.thumb.jpg.a55d47fc22578deb9a6cf5836c137601.jpgIMG_6483.JPG.339e1f7e1914cf15450bfd9c1a05bfba.JPG56d69c3c1f7b8_IMG_7337-Copy.JPG.eb95817422902f6ddd21c2cdad265808.JPG

My wife doesn't care that I wear nappies at all. She often sees me changing or just walking around the house in a nappy and plastic pants.

• 1 month later...

my wife knows an not real happy about it but she tolerates it not long ago she tossed  my underpants telling me after the fact and sort of asking tongue and cheek you wont need those again.not of her chosing she is now wearing pullups  24/7 for bladder leakage not uncommen  with mature ladies who have birthed children

On 29/01/2018 at 4:42 AM, hometool said:

my wife knows an not real happy about it but she tolerates it not long ago she tossed  my underpants telling me after the fact and sort of asking tongue and cheek you wont need those again.not of her chosing she is now wearing pullups  24/7 for bladder leakage not uncommen  with mature ladies who have birthed children

Yes I found all my normal underwear in the rag bag a while ago. My wife said why keep them it's not like you will ever need them again.

• 3 weeks later...

My first wife didn't know about my "diaper proclivity" until, I know it was the wrong way, I kind of dropped it in on her. She put up with it, but was not happy. My second wife accepted, put up with it and participated infrequently, I think to please me, I think. I won't tell you about various situations, but it was when we were having a family, and I was the happiest diaper-wearer in the family, until the kids got older and I had to hide my supplies and be careful when I enjoyed diaper activity. I took a long time telling my third wife about my fetishism and she seemed to understand and accepted, and married me anyway. She is very ambivalent as it is MY thing and I don't force it upon her. So, I'm happy, on the whole. But, if I had to do it again, and there won't be an "again" at this point in my life, I would have looked harder for a true female incon before the third marriage or, at this point, still look for a true female incon to sleep next to!

• 2 weeks later...

My Wife is a nurse so She has to change folks at Her job. She doesn't want to come home and have to change or check me, nor do I want her to. I don't even change in front of Her because I still feel weird about Her seeing me do it. We treat it a just another part of our life. She's known since we've been together, 12 years, that I had wetting issues every now and then, and knew that I had come to enjoy wearing them. She's been supportive and tolerant with it, especially this past year. I've had several bladder and bowel accidents after I hurt my back at work so we've been playing it on the safe side and I'm in some form of protection almost everyday. Not necessarily 24/7, but it's closer than I've ever been. We haven't told anyone that I wear, but Her mom will know soon after we find out about my back. I asked Her to tell her just in case my diaper is poking out one day and she won't have to awkwardly ask my Wife why I have a diaper on.

• 1 month later...

My wife and I have been together 25 years. I told her about my love of diapers about 15 years ago she is just now is coming to the point where she likes to play along with me and at times will tease me and encourage me to put on a diaper . The progress has been slow but I really love her and slow progress is better than no progress.