• No - but I leave little hints
    • Unsure - maybe yes, maybe no
    • Yes - my spouse is marginally aware
    • Yes - my spouse knows and dislikes it
    • Yes - my spouse knows and is ambivalent
    • Yes - my spouse knows and facilitates it
    • Yes - my spouse knows and supports me no matter what
    • Yes - my spouse also wears
  2. 2. How many times have your been married?

• Once
    • Twice!
    • Thrice - The thirds a charm!
    • More than three (how many times?)
  3. 3. If you could live life all over again but were still a DL, how important is it to find another DL Mate?

• Not important at all
    • Somewhat important
    • Very important
    • Imperative - I'd only marry another DL

For all of us married diaper lovers only, we often don't talk about our situations due to complexity, time spent, and degrees of happiness.

Please answer the questions anonymously, honestly and don't guess - take your time. We all know how the littles things can become big things - I think diapers are one of those things. Lets see what the numbers say.

Interesting questions. My wife has no idea and would NOT be receptive, I'm sure. I've been married twice and want to stay married this time. If I had it to do all over again with my 'tendencies' as they are I'd love to have married someone who could understand and appreciate my love of diapers. By the same token, I don't dislike where I am right now.

I'm one of the lucky ones. My wife supports me and has no problems with my diapers at all. She changes me and doesn't mind when I am wearing them. I can get her to wear one if I want.

If I had to do it all over again and I couldn't marry my wife again I don't think it would be all that important for me to find a DL girl. What I do look for is acceptance. Its a two way street you know. If the girl I was with couldn't accept this side of me then the relationship would never progress to marriage in the first place.

• Like 2

If I could do it all over again, I'd probably hold out for a spouse who was more involved in my fetish, and had a fetish of her own I could induldge her in (ideally diapers too). If I never found such a person, then I'd be free to meet other like minded folks at any time for fun.

I don't want this fetish to run my life, but it is an important part of who I am, and what makes me tick and happy....

There just aren't that many women out there into this scene!

my wife is aware and is accepting and occasionaly plays along ... i don't think its criticial that the mate be a dl as long as they are accepting and open. HOWEVER it would be far easier and more enjoying if both partners are into the same fetish that way both get as much enjoyment out of it.

As i have posted before (sorry) i was married and it was a disaster with the diapers !.Also my latest girl friend was freaked out by them .So in that respect right now i thnk im happy by myself ! i have tried twice in long term relationships and it did not work out .Sorry if it seems like im complaining :crybaby: im not ,right now i am very happy .There is no drama no hiding no guilt and no trying to explain :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

been married for almost six years now. my wife knew about my diapers before we were married.

she accepts them as a part of me. i can even get her to diaper me every once and a awhile,

and get her to wear one too. she loves me for who i am, not what i am. :D

My wife knew about my diapers before we were married but not really about the fetish side of it. She knows I need them for bed but at first was not willing to discuss it any further and didn't really want anything to do with them. Slowly over time she has become more accepting of me wearing them during the day or night or should I say, she just doesn't care enough to argue about them with me anymore so she pretty much lets me wear them whenever I want to now and I can sometimes get her to put them on me. Probably only a couple times a week. To be honest though, I pretty picky about how it's put on and often wind up adjusting the tapes later anyway so doing it myself is just fine for me too. She hates when I bring up "diaper talk" all the time and gets easily annoyed of the subject which is upsetting to me because I could talk to someone all day about them I feel. She's the only physical person I can talk to about it so I know I do bring it up waaaay to often.

As far as finding a mate, honestly to me I love diapers and all now but I look at it different then a lot here. I'm not going to let a simple diaper get in the way of being happy with someone who doesn't like me wearing them for fun. It's not the end of the world. I'd rather find a companion that I can travel with, share nearly everything except my fetish with, raise a family, and grow old together with than to wind up with no one because I couldn't find a girl I could do all these things with and is into diapers or fully tolerant. Some call it settling, I call it reality. It's about a one in a million shot to get a girl that will tolerate everything about you and love you no matter what. Does it happen, sure you're the lucky few but the majority of us would be single honestly if we waited around for the "perfect person". Single life to me always sucked so I'd rather be married with no diapers than single and diapered. So many more things I can get out of a marriage and relationship than I can out of a diaper. I diaper only does a few things for me, being married does countless things for me. Furthermore, I have some crazy wishs and desires in my mind and the only person I'd be able to find to satisfy all those needs would be pretty expensive at and on an hourly rate if you know what I mean. So for me, finding someone I can grow old with and raise a family and fulfilled the 98% of my life desires and dreams is good enough for me and I can let the other 2% go if need be including my diapers. I figure anyway, over time it may be a possibility anyway so the hope can always be their even if she's not accepting right away. People can change their mind.

• 3 months later...

My wife knows i use them and don't care. I told her when we was dating i had a problem and had to use and now she know i just like to wear. I have got her in to a diaper once for 10min and that was it never again. so far we are going on 9 years together. diapers are like underwear.

• 2 years later...

Hi forced to wet ,I m in the same situation as yourself as my wife found out after 32 years of marriage that her husband likes to wear nappies and plastic pants. At first she said I must get rid of the plastic pants and give it up,however I explained that it could not be guaranteed I would not purchase more.my bedside draws are full of plastic pants and I have disposables hidden at the back of the bedroom cupboard and just like you no divorce and still married.

• 1 year later...

I told my wife after 17 yrs of marriage, now accepts and tolerates it as she knows its part of who I am.I also think that in some way shes happy I wear to bed as I don't get up to the toilet any more at night.

• 1 year later...

I wear nappies all the time because I have little or no bladder control. My wife has no problem with it and knows I have grown to enjoy being in nappies. She doesn't see it as a big deal.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife is very accepting about my nappies now but it did take a little while for Her to get Her head around it. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

My wife accepts that she is married to a sissy baby girl.  Initially she hated my lifestyle change but know seems to really enjoy the control it gives to her.  Before I was accepted I was misersble and we both seemed to despise one another.  Now I cherish everything about her and am the happiest I have ever been.

My wife knew about my diapers before we married, she knew about them while we dated, we lived together a year before we married, in that time I told her why I wore diapers and how I wanted to actually need to wear diapers due to uncontrolled wetting. 

She was very supportive of this and even encouraged me to wear diapers 24/7. It was only after we married that I started wearing 24/7 and wetting only in my diaper. 

My wife would wear a diaper every once and a while but never really enjoyed it and I told her she did not have to wear a diaper if she did not like it.

It was with her insisting and encouraging that I started messing my diaper also and soon after I started messing my diaper daily she tossed out all my adult underwear and told me it was only diapers from now on, I happily agreed to this as it was what I was wanting for a long time and now I finally could wear diapers 24/7 and wet and mess my diaper without worry of upsetting my wife. 

The longer I wore diapers the more I begain to need to wear diapers and after a couple of years I actually needed diapers, this was noticed by my wife and she asked me if I was happy now that I needed to wear diapers, I told her I was very happy I now needed to wear a diaper and she said that she was also happy I  now needed to be in diapers also.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

My wife knew about my diapers before we married, she knew about them while we dated, we lived together a year before we married, in that time I told her why I wore diapers and how I wanted to actually need to wear diapers due to uncontrolled wetting. 

She was very supportive of this and even encouraged me to wear diapers 24/7. It was only after we married that I started wearing 24/7 and wetting only in my diaper. 

My wife would wear a diaper every once and a while but never really enjoyed it and I told her she did not have to wear a diaper if she did not like it.

It was with her insisting and encouraging that I started messing my diaper also and soon after I started messing my diaper daily she tossed out all my adult underwear and told me it was only diapers from now on, I happily agreed to this as it was what I was wanting for a long time and now I finally could wear diapers 24/7 and wet and mess my diaper without worry of upsetting my wife. 

The longer I wore diapers the more I begain to need to wear diapers and after a couple of years I actually needed diapers, this was noticed by my wife and she asked me if I was happy now that I needed to wear diapers, I told her I was very happy I now needed to wear a diaper and she said that she was also happy I  now needed to be in diapers also.  

This is almost word for word the same story of how I became diaper depended. I my wife knew I like to wear diapers since we were dating over 20 years ago. I tried a few times to go 24/7 but I always went back until my wife told me 10 years ago that I seem happiest when I was diapered and to try the 24/7 one more time. This time it worked and I have been in diapers since. First just to wet during the day, then while sleeping and the last step was messing. I am now very happy to be completely diaper depended, it has it draw backs like messing in public or leaks but if managed ASAP  it is no real issue.

3 minutes ago, dljim95 said:

This is almost word for word the same story of how I became diaper depended. I my wife knew I like to wear diapers since we were dating over 20 years ago. I tried a few times to go 24/7 but I always went back until my wife told me10 years ago that I seem happiest when I was diapered and to try the 24/7 one more time. This time it worked and I have been in diapers since. First just to wet during the day, then while sleeping and the last step was messing. I am now very happy to be completely diaper depended, it has it draw backs like messing in public or leaks but if managed ASAP  it is no real issue.

1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I always like hearing forced into diapers stories. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

I always like hearing forced into diapers stories. 

I was not forced to wear diapers by my wife, it was more of a  Mutual agreement between me and the wife as I had always enjoyed wearing diapers and from what I learned she  actually like the idea of me being in diapers and when I told her that I wanted to need to wear diapers she was more than willing to  assist  with my desire but she never forced me to work diapers it was totally up to me if I wanted to wear diapers or not but when I decided to go 24 /7  she always made sure that I was diapered before I left the house to go to work or any other place that I was headed for and while at home I was always in diapers