LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Log To Incontenence

well this the 4th day in diapers doing the d##ker plan. I have been peing in only the standup, and siting position. I am a truck driver and tired of stoping to pee. the only thing about the diapers thay are itchey, any help on how to make it less itchy would be he;pfull. please no bad responces about what i am doing would be apprecatiod.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

What is this [That site] method I hear?

Man, use my technique. Diapered 24/7. Never use toilet. EVER.

Follow those two rules and eventually you will become totally dependant on diapers for the rest of your life.

Because eventually ya gotta go. If ya never use the toilet....well. It will come out.

No better feeling than weeting/messing uncontrollably in public. Or alone. your call. The feeling is the same. But in public the naughtiness factor rises substantially.

Stay wet and messy!! :thumbsup:

well it is day 4. i have used 11 abriformes and 11 abrilet boosters. this combo is awesome. to day i have warn one diaper for 12 hours hanent leakd. I like thick diapers biu i am worried sime will see the buldge. To answer the question i am shaved execpe where i cant see ant the itchyness is bothering me on the backside, any advice? i have tried this before but have never made it 4 days. Thanks

well it is day 4. i have used 11 abriformes and 11 abrilet boosters. this combo is awesome. to day i have warn one diaper for 12 hours hanent leakd. I like thick diapers biu i am worried sime will see the buldge. To answer the question i am shaved execpe where i cant see ant the itchyness is bothering me on the backside, any advice? i have tried this before but have never made it 4 days. Thanks

I think the answer to the itch of hair growing is to keep it shaved. I don't shave, so I can only repeat what has been said here many times.

Loose clothes will hide a lot of bulk, but you will have to be a little careful. It is my sense that people don't go out of their way to look for a diaper bulge, but there are limits. By the same token, it probably isn't a wise idea to go for super long stretches of time without a change. Sitting in a wet diaper for too long can bring on a rash you won't want to deal with. Thinner padding and more frequent changes are probably going to lead to a more successful experience for you.

good luck and keep us posted.

• Like 1

Keep shaven if your going to shave. Try the seico clean cut on amazon. Specifically made for pubic shaving. Works like a charm. Get the most absorbant diaper you can afford, and even the most absorbant booster. This will help wick away moisture. Don't forget to use enough powder to wick away moisture but not so much that it will clump.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I would recommend a good waxing of all that hair.

Painful, yes, but no hair for longer periods of time.

And don't worry what others think about the bulge!!! Imagine life is a game and the people with the bulgiest, saggiest diapers win!!!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
Guest dldave89

IM TRYIN TO BECOME DIAPER DEPENDENT WEARIN 24 7 AND ON WEEK 2 I NOTICED I HAVE NO URINARY PRESSURE I CAN TELL WHEN I HAVE TO GO THO AND I LET GO STILL BUT JUST NO MORE PRESSURE IS THAT A SIGN THAT IM GETING TO MY GOAL? LIKE I SAID I WEAR ALL THE TIME AND LET GO WHEN I FEEL I HAVE TO PEE

IM TRYIN TO BECOME DIAPER DEPENDENT WEARIN 24 7 AND ON WEEK 2 I NOTICED I HAVE NO URINARY PRESSURE I CAN TELL WHEN I HAVE TO GO THO AND I LET GO STILL BUT JUST NO MORE PRESSURE IS THAT A SIGN THAT IM GETING TO MY GOAL? LIKE I SAID I WEAR ALL THE TIME AND LET GO WHEN I FEEL I HAVE TO PEE

I AM NOT SHURRE BUT WHY ARE U WRITIN IN CAPS? IT IS REALLY ANOYING AND PISESS ME OFF!!!

-TDL

I AM NOT SHURRE BUT WHY ARE U WRITIN IN CAPS? IT IS REALLY ANOYING AND PISESS ME OFF!!!

-TDL

Really? It bothers you so much that you have to be an ass?

This is what is wrong with this site lately. Comments like this that have noting to offer but a streak of mean. Why not just let it go? Why take the effort and time required to rant at someone who is only trying to contribute?

• Like 1

Maybe if we ignore the troll it will go away.

Guest Poopy Wipes

HE GOT BANNED FOR TALKING ALL CAPS.

The reason it is impolite to type caps is because the real world equivalent would be if a stranger came up to you on the street and everything they say, they yell it loudly.

Internet-I AM GOD

Real world- "I AM GOD!"