LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Such A Good Mood!

I just wanted to share I am in such a good mood today.

I got up and went to our monthly work meeting where we got quite a bit accomplished - a rarity.

My infection seems to be clearing up and I am in a lot less pain.

I'm on my third load of laundry.

I'm motivated and working on cleaning the room up -after having been very ill for a week and a half its nice to have this energy again

Tomorrow i'm doing a four mile walk for charity then going to a friends house for a sleep over so the next day we can throw a baby shower for her daughter in law.

I am having such a good day and wanted to share the good vibes with everyone else.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I was havning a good day till I started being unexpectedly set on fire by other posters here.

And the thing with God of War 3. Damn I want to play that game sooooo bad.

But I can't so I watched someone play the whole game through in youtube.

Isn't that just pathetic?

God, I'm exhausted just from reading your work list! lol. Glad to hear you are feeling better and in a good mood today!

hahah so i'm guessing you DONT want to hear my 7am to 11 30 pm mon-fri schedule for a regular week?

and since this is my post.... what would make me in an even MORE better mood would be if people found it in their hearts and wallets to donate to the national MS society to sponsor me in my four mile walk.. i have a thread giving all the information and link to where to donate.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=21529

that would make my day from good to fan friggin tastic!

May your positive energy flow into us all and make us all happy and productive. *hugs* <3

Yes! I agree...and I'm certainly glad you're feeling better. Hope you don't take on too much too soon until your strength and energy levels are back where they need to be.

(and speaking of fans, my wife runs one every night year 'round to drown out the sound of my snoring...whistling.gif )