LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clash Of The Titans 3D

Let me ruin this for anyone who wants to see this movie in 3d....don't. I saw Avatar and I "thought" things were supposed to pop off the screen but the 3d was AMAZING in Avatar. Now Clash of the Titans 3d was a waste. I read the 3D was added after the fact because of the huge success of Avatar but I gave it a try anyway. I had a gift cert. So no big loss but it costed $30 for 2 of us. I took off my glasses on and off and noticed mostly nothing different. Now not a complete horrible movie in 2d but don't waste the money on 3d. And btw I was a huge fan of the 1981 version but that was nothing to do with this opinion. Do a matinee for a cheap price. Anyone else seen it?

Heheheh I actually just saw clash in 2d not 6 hours ago. Not a bad movie, but not a great epic either (Great epic being like Lord of the rings or Ben hur).

I wouldn't try to see it in 3d either honestly. (Actually on a side note I wasn't supposed to see it at all, but random events kept us from seeing Alice in wonderland... but alas that is another story).

I have no depth perception(well limited since we all can see some depth of field), so paying extra for a feature I can't enjoy is incredibly stupid to me. I can't wait for 3d tvs to fail horribly and for the current 3d craze to die. We're back to laser discs everyone. We're at the point where crappy 'niche' technologies will flood the market.