LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap Locked-Into-Diapers Solution

Jennifer!

Today I got my Bambinos in the mail, and I'm dying to try a light bondage but bondage nonetheless scene tonight. I'm already planning on drinking a lot before I got to bed, moderatly so it can build up, but I'd like to find a way to keep myself locked into the diaper at least an hour or so after I wake. I have a freezer and a lock-with-key to use, but no chain, as I've heard so many times. I'm considering placing the lock on the straps of a one-piece bathing suit, forcing me to stay inside it, and then freezing a key in water, but if there is a better solution that any of you can think up, I'd appreciate it.

As for resources, I've got just about everything someone would have in their home, normally anyway.

I appreciate the response, but mostly my issue is actually the physical locking itself. I'm still not sure how to do that :)

While this is not a perfect solution here is what you can do.

Buy some small linked chain that you can put small padlocks thru.

You could go to hardware store for this or a Home Depot - Lowes etc.

You also could go to a pet store and get one or two 6 foot chain leashes.

You want the type of chain that is smooth and does not have welds

and links with sharp edges. A pet store dog leash really works best.

Make sure the links are big enough for the padlocks to fit thru and lock.

What you need to do is wrap the chain around the waist fastening it

very tightly with one of the small padlocks.

Then run another chain from the center of the back down under the

crotch and finally meeting the waist chain in the front. You can

use as few as 2 padlocks if you have enough chain and make the locking

point either in front or the back of the waist (I like the back and

use a pair of combination locks to make it interesting !).

You could use two lengths of chain custom cut to your waist and crotch

and then use the two or three locks.

When the chain is tight enough you are not going to be able to remove

the diaper/plastic pants/diaper cover without destroying or ripping

them apart.

It is best to chain only the diaper since you do not want a great deal

of play in any attempt to remove the diaper. The plastic pants and or

diaper cover can go over this - BUT THE DIAPER STAYS ON !

The waist chain should not be able to pass over the hip

area. Most normally the waist is 4-6 inches smaller than the hips on

a male and even more so on a female. So wear the chain as tight as

can be short of pinching the flesh underneath.

Now for the keys you can make that interesting by one method of freezing

the keys in a block of ice or placing them in a remote place but keep

it simple. Do not mail them to yourself unless you are ready to have a

bolt/lock cutter handy or a spare set of keys in case of the mail getting

delivered a day later than planned. Think ! Also have a plan B for any

unanticipated medical emergencies. Think !

And then enjoy and have a delightful time - I do trying to beat the

clock solving the combination locks before I have to use the diaper !

Babylock

• 3 weeks later...

Most methods of locking your diapers aren't foolproof and are mainly for show. It's a visual reminder that you desire to be or are being punished by not being able to remove your diaper. A reminder that someone else has the power to decide how long you stay in that diaper. A pair of locking diaper panties is good, but not cheap, and whats to keep you from ripping the panties if you really wanted to?

Jennifer - your idea of putting a lock around the straps of a one piece bathing suit is fine but not foolproof as you would be able to reach through the legs holes and remove the diaper.

Babylock - I can't picture your solution as one that would work. Have you tried it? Although the chain is around the waist and through the crotch, you will still have free access to the pins/tapes. Even if doing this over a diaper cover, there is nothing preventing you from pulling down the elastic waistband and removing the diaper.

A different route would be to put a pair of shorts/pants (or anything with a crotch and belt loops) on over the diaper, slide the chain through the belt loops and lock the chain to itself. This is best if you use clothing without a fly front.

An inexpensive safety pin lock can be made by going to a fabric/craft store and buying 3" skirt/kilt pins. Take these to the hardware store and buy a brass compression sleeve that just fits over the head of the pin and leaves just enough room for a padlock. You'll want a lock that's a bit bigger than a luggage lock. Once the pin is closed and the lock in place you cannot open the pin.

I don't use them to pin on my diapers, I use them to lock the clothing on me. You'll find that one of these pins placed through the zipper pull and then through the waist band will make your jeans impossible to remove without ripping them, and if you're in public, that's not much of an option, is it? Livens up my errand running knowing that the key is in my bedroom so I can't get out of my diapers until I get back home!

binky's rule:

Good points!

A lot has to do with if you are like yourself going out and about shopping etc. using some kind of locking

apparatus to lock the exterior clothing on to prevent removal of the diapers within.

If you are doing this in a controlled setting such as your home then you are not so much concerned about

having to present yourself to the public with the cover of clothes.

You could use duct tape (lots of it) to restrain your ability to remove the diaper (easily). Disposable

diapers are afterall a one time use so in using duct tape you no doubt are going to render the diaper as

trash - no big concern here. With cloth diapers it may be possible to sew belt loops or make a tunnel

waist band for a cable or chain to prevent removal.

Another way to avoid using chain; locks & what have you is to immobilize the hands by wearing stiff leather

mittens or even boxing gloves. Now you do not have much dexterity to remove a diaper or anything else; but

you may need an assistant to lace the gloves or position the mittens. Unless these are locked on you maybe

able to escape with some degree of effort (it will be interesting!)

It comes down to just what level you want your fantasy/fetish to entail. How much time and effort you will need

in setting it up; any help required; how much equipment you will need and what will it cost and if it will be

used in a public or private setting. Just thinking about it gets me all charged up with an adrenalin rush!

Remember to be careful and don't place yourself in harms way without a back-up plan or a helper of sorts!

Babylock

I've taken an older belt, put it in my jeans and marked the spot where an extra hole on the loose end lines up on the buckle end. Take it off (important!) and drill a hole so that once I put it back on I can put a small lock through the belt to lock it on. I'm not so much about bondage as just making it difficult to escape. Like leave the key at home and go for a motorcycle ride. I suppose you could use a zip tie and not take a knife with you if you were traveling on a plane.

I did the lock and a timer to simulate the plot device of my current story so I'd be able to make it realistic.

Come to think of it, you could just zip tie the front belt loops that cross the fly on a pair of pants to lock them on. The belt would hide it and make it difficult to remove. If a master marked the zip tie and you didn't return with it still in place, you'd be in for a punishment worse than locked in a diaper.

I made some locking basketball shorts. Get a chain and small padlocks like BabyLock described and some basketball shorts, the kind that have tie strings in the front. Then take out the strings and feed the chain through where the strings were. Viola! locking pants.

I have worn them in public before as the lock can be concealed under a shirt.

• 2 months later...

I made some locking basketball shorts. Get a chain and small padlocks like BabyLock described and some basketball shorts, the kind that have tie strings in the front. Then take out the strings and feed the chain through where the strings were. Viola! locking pants.

I have worn them in public before as the lock can be concealed under a shirt.

Tie the chain to the string and as you pull the string out the chain feeds thru the pants.(2 things done in 1 step) :thumbsup:

I've taken an older belt, put it in my jeans and marked the spot where an extra hole on the loose end lines up on the buckle end. Take it off (important!) and drill a hole so that once I put it back on I can put a small lock through the belt to lock it on. I'm not so much about bondage as just making it difficult to escape. Like leave the key at home and go for a motorcycle ride. I suppose you could use a zip tie and not take a knife with you if you were traveling on a plane.

I did the lock and a timer to simulate the plot device of my current story so I'd be able to make it realistic.

Come to think of it, you could just zip tie the front belt loops that cross the fly on a pair of pants to lock them on. The belt would hide it and make it difficult to remove. If a master marked the zip tie and you didn't return with it still in place, you'd be in for a punishment worse than locked in a diaper.

I've found that with a belt on in jeans, a luggage lock will fit through an extra belt hole and the belt buckle itself - of course this depends on the belt, but is one way of locking on pants over your diaper. Most buckles are held onto the belt with only a snap, but if you've got a rivet gun, you can do that as well.

I love the later post about putting a chain through the lace sleeve of an old pair of shorts. Sounds like that would be pretty effective!

The need of a partner (keyholder) does make it interesting.

Beats mailing key(s) to yourself which can be bad planning.

You could take the key and place it somewhere in a remote

spot where to gain release you would have to go to that spot

to get the key to release you from your diaper prison.

It could be somewhere close by or much further in which it

would be almost certain that you will need to use your diaper

before getting there.

Instead of using a key think of using a combination lock.

No key required or needed here just have to remember what the

combination is to get released.

Using the combo lock in a front closing diaper would be all

too easy - consider how I do it by placing it in the back

opening of the above pictured diaper.

Now you have a challenge to dial in the combination without

being able to see the numbers. A most certain time delaying

tactic. A partner would be helpful after a bit of time.

Hopefully the numbers would be large enough to read by looking

into a mirror that you could see around back. Or in this

electronic age rig up a video camera to see what you doing

back there. Or for the most simple of solo situations start

dialing combinations til you solve the puzzle. You would want

to use a cylinder type bicycle lock with 3 or 4 rotating rings

or a luggage type lock with the rotating rings. Do Not use

the type of lock used on lockers where you have to dial one-way

to a number and then dial back to another and then to a final

opening number. Only use this type if you have a partner!

So in closing you can make this event all you want it to be.

Just be a bit careful in planning so that you do not have to

damage your expensive diaper equipment.

Babylock

You could always use the posey double padded mitts to prevent any stimulation even if regular plastic pants are used. There is of course the fun jumpsuit that can be ordered pink which has padded mitts and is not possible to escape from by your self (the Segufix is a nice touch although the picture is missing a thick diaper under the jumpsuit)...

40590.jpg

Segufix_Set_2_4b62a5d905fcf.jpg

if you have a footed sleeper make two slits in the collar and run chain through it, then lock the zipper pull to the chain and freeze a key and you cant get out until the key thaws out of its icy bondage. love how it works out haven't had a chance to freeze the key yet but i cant even notice the chain or lock at all during the night, i have it lock now just so i know i have to use my diaper

if you have a footed sleeper make two slits in the collar and run chain through it, then lock the zipper pull to the chain and freeze a key and you cant get out until the key thaws out of its icy bondage. love how it works out haven't had a chance to freeze the key yet but i cant even notice the chain or lock at all during the night, i have it lock now just so i know i have to use my diaper

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10818

like my locking footed sleeper. Been a little bit since I wore it but it's fun!

okay the gloves look like fun but the suit is creeping me out. I've gotten mia to play with a little bit of duct tape. she is slowly learning how to do it right so I can wriggle my way out. Nothing involving diapers yet, trying to work her tup to that. I'd lvoe to do it to her but being bound has too many psychological triggers for her. I'm in the middle, being bound is fun yet too much is a bit triggery.

You ca always do the chain through jean belt loop thing and put the key in a pay locker in a mall that isn't open 24 hours.

Jeans are expensive so you wouldn't want to destroy them.

Locking plastic pants are expensive so you wouldn't want to destroy those either.

Locking plastic pants are expensive so you wouldn't want to destroy those either.

I've also found that with the locks, I can open them with a screwdriver, so they're really not worth it for me either. :(

I mostly just handcuff myself to the bed and freeze the key in a soda can.

• 1 month later...

I have used a different method for self bondage and it really works. I put myself either in a crib or a high chair. I am locked in so as not to be able to stand up or get out. The keys to my confinement were attached to a nylon cord and then placed in a plastic cup and secured to an electric rotissere motor shaft directly above me but out of reach. The open top of the cup facing upward. The motor was then plugged into an electric timer and I set whatever time I wanted the motor to start operating. When the motor gets the power, the shaft rotates slowly because it is a geared shaft. As the cup turns 180 degrees, the keys and cord fall out directly over me. The looped cord assures that the key is easily reachable even if the key drops away a bit. If your diapers are covered by overalls or a panty girdle or anything that requires you to get those off before you can get to your diapers, then only the arrival of the key will allow you release.

In fairness, you also have to be aware of some possible issues. If the electricity gets interrupted, you will be on hold longer. Because it's self bondage if there is no one close by, you need to consider fires and earthquakes and severe weather as possible hazards. Safety first and then apply what you are comfortable with.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a simple self locking mechanicsm that is totally safe, that can be applied to pants or modified bondage/restraint equipment.

Let me introduce this:

51DZDDewUOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

9.99$ <-- great price, can be bought cheaper though. But here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Mongoose-Cable-Combo-Bicycle-5-Feet/dp/B001QXF9LK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=cycling&qid=1287704400&sr=1-3

But simple, but it small enough so it can fit into the belt holes in your pants or apply it on other equipment.

If you need to shorhten the lenght of the cabble, use a few plastic strips.

The idea is that, to run 10 combinations, takes around 15 seconds..

So the 10.000 possible combinations give or take, and by multiplying with the 1.5 per combination you now have 15.000 seconds. By further dividing this number with seconds and minutes. You get the total ammount of hours it would take to go through all of the combinations:

15.000/60/60=4.16 hours.

So lets say you change the combination with the eyes closed and quite simply plug it together, and you have a random number you now have to find in order for your release.

So lets say you are lucky, and your number can be within the first 500 that you try and dial. But on the other hand, you could surely extend the time by putting yourself in a more sensibel position, experience an suppository or small enema.

Im sure the lenght of time before the combination is broken in such a position can be quite intrigin.

But do remember not to buy them to big, nor a really cheap one. - The last one I had was so cheap that it was simple for me to put a fingernail next to the cylinder, and register the movement comming from me putting a force between the two metal parts with my nail.

Safe, Simple, timely fashined and cheap.