LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap Locked-Into-Diapers Solution

Jennifer!

Bondage without a partner represents one of two scenarios. Take a chance or make believe.

In make believe, you do the best you can but have a real escape route. Even in the case of a frozen key, one can clobber the ice with a hammer or melt it under hot water. Even clothing locked on can be cut away. Not that you want to do it but because you have the ability.

Then there's take a chance. Medical problems, catastrophic events and mechanical failures represent what CAN happen when your REALLY locked in waiting for the release method to kick in.

A partner is the real answer if you want the real bondage unless you are prepared to really take that chance. If only we all had real partners when we needed them.

• 3 months later...

On the part of the key I tried once to put it in a public place where I could get to it at night. The grand idea was to put the key under an electric meter behind a store in a strip mall. Behind the stores was a wooded area and on the other side of those woods was an apartment building where I had an apartment.

The plan was to put the key in place in the early morning. Next I put on a diaper, plastic pants, a sexy bra and a pair of bedroom slippers. Over that I put on a long trench coat. I then went out to my van. The van was a windowless truck, the kind contractors use. Next to the truck was the dumpster. The last thing I did was to toss the old coat into the dumpster and jump into the truck. I did all this on the day the dumpster was to be emptied.

Now there was no way to get back into my apartment without the keys and they were in a public place. A second set of keys was in an equally public place. I had to wait until after the stores closed and the staff went home. Then I could sneak out of the truck and go thru the wooded area to the stores and get the key, return and get back into my apartment. I could not remove the diaper because I had nothing else to wear and going nude was just too big a risk. After midnight on a school night meant no kids would be out.

By the time it was to go get the keys my diaper was full. The first set a keys was missing. Someone must have found them. The second set of keys was buried under some bricks behind another store at the other end of the strip mall. A cop car was parked there. It was almost daybreak when the cop left and I was able to get the keys and return to my apartment.

• 6 months later...

I use a pair of shorts or sweat pants with a drawstring waistband and use a 45"long Zip Tie fed through the drawstring channel. I put on my diaper with a pair of underwear over them (helps hold the tapes in place and keeps diaper from sagging) then slip a pair of plastic pants over the top of that then slide on my Zip Tie pants. Pull the zip tie just until it is snug enough not to be able to be pulled off over my hips. Can't take the diaper off without the use of something to cut the zip tie.

If you are trying to do this without running to the hardware store, try tying a loop into each end of the drawstring of your pants and attach the lock you have to the drawstring. Just make sure you make the drawstring short enough to keep the pants from being able to be pulled down. Then if you want, you can freeze the key in ice and have to wait for the ice to melt to get the key back. If you are trying to force yourself to wear longer and have really planned this out. Try mailing yourself the key from your own post office. You might want to make sure that there will be mail delivery that day and get an idea of how long it takes it to get back to you. Try mailing yourself a couple of similar sized envelopes prior to doing this and Pray the PO doesn't lose your mail. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Diaper bondage falls into two categories- fun or real. To really make it impossible to remove your diaper or find a way to pee around it would require that you not have any means to circumvent what was done to keep you from doing that. You'd just about have to be otherwise restrained or in the middle of a desert where you couldn't get anything to work with for that to happen. The fun side is what most people are looking for, and it is far more easily done. It also takes less to do it. What it requires is up to you, and part of the fun if done with a partner is getting caught going against their will till you find the place just one step beyond how far you're willing to go then being put there :) The main thing is to enjoy yourself and the "toys" you're playing with.

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...
Guest fanodust

something i do which is quite effective is sellotape the straps of the diaper a few times, make sure the end is stuck to it. Get a long sleeved t-shirt of some kind and put oven mitts on one hand (2 pairs of oven mitts works a lot better) sellotape the oven mitts to the sleeve. I put the roll of tape in a drawer and attach the tape to my other hand and roll it around.

But sometimes people can remove t-shirt entirely so i cut slits into the back and front of the t-shirt and put a belt through it so you cant take it off over your head.

Its a really fun method you have to try it.

• 2 weeks later...

Great discussion!

Like Diaper Royalty said, it's got to be real for the excitement. I've never looked into it, but if you have your own home, It would fun to have something like the seats at 6 flags Great America with the pull down bars that could be mounted to a heavy platform in your home. It would have to be customized to fit a lock I guess. You could set up some kind of timer device to put the key in your possession after a certain amount of time. Like a key on a string above you, but hooked to a clamp that release after a timer goes of. I can't think of anything to use as the timer at the moment. But just in case something happens and the timer doesn’t make the key come back, you can keep a steel saw cutter near, which would not be a quick solution ...making it more fun, but it would be there in an emergency. Or, forget the saw and key on a string idea if you have a girlfriend who can lock it for you, then you're really in trouble..hehe

Be careful, always think of a way out before you get into the situation, you don't want to be stuck in a messy diaper for days.

• 6 months later...

post-36391-0-39548600-1345782037_thumb.ppost-36391-0-96802600-1345782040_thumb.p

I use this chain harness for my diaper boy at night, and while I am at work (he works from home), but I am sure he gets around it.

I have a friend that does custom leather creations, so I am working on this next design. It should completely cover the area, and lock off the waist and legs so nothing can get in or out without my keys. If it works, I may try to produce it on order for others.

post-36391-0-39548600-1345782037_thumb.p

post-36391-0-96802600-1345782040_thumb.p

• 1 month later...

If you go to Home Depot, they have GIANT zip ties that are long enough to fit around your waist. Using one of these, you can feed it through the waistband of a pair of sweat pants or shorts with drawstring. (shouldn't even have to remove the string from them.) Diaper up, put on sweat pants/shorts and close the zip tie. You're locked in. You can wear it out in public if you need to since the zip tie will be hidden in the drawstring channel. You'll need strong scissors or wire cutters to cut the zip tie, You can try freezing them like you would the key for a lock. If you have kids, you'll never find the scissors when you need them any way (LOL)

I also like the safety pin idea but make sure you use them on close that you can't easily get out of even if they are locking in place. I suggest a sleeper or even a onsie.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Solution for cheap chain - go to a pet store and get a smooth welded leash chain (most are about 6 feet long).

Make sure a/the small padlock will fit thru the links.

Measure the waist and or other body fitting measurement and add maybe one to three links and then use a

tool (hacksaw bolt cutter or vise grip) and cut the chain to fit at that point.

Don't like the little brass chinese padlocks go to a hardware store and get one or a set all keyed alike that

will fit thur the links of the leash chain. Also while at the hardware store you can get various lengths and sizes

of welded chain if the pet leash is not a workable solution.

Keyed locks are fine especially for the keyholder authoritarian !

You could consider using combination locks for this enterprise - then no keys to worry about losing in the mail

or anywhere else. No thawing ice blocks creating a watery mess to enable escape. With the combination lock

especially the small luggage type with changeable combinations a new situation can be enabled with each

new idea/senario. The best part is most locking diaper (covers) have the locking links in the rear at the small

of the back (where eyes can not see the combination to gain release). Only feel or a great deal of dexterity in

viewing a mirror to solve the combination results in gaining escape.

This getting to be more than you want to contend with then use small zip ties to fasten the links of chain shut.

A simple scissors or wire cutter will be needed to undo the fastening - - -

"BUT" hey wait I did not say this would be easy when wearing mittens so you can not manipulate tools of release.