LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chocolate!

Easter should be renamed to "Chocolate Day."

Everyone should do what I did today and raid the grocery store, buy all the Easter candy you can get and gobble it all up before you're home.

Mmm... diabetes.

easter and Chocolate ho hand in hand for some silly reason. I do plan on raiding th local rite aid, but AFTER easter, as all that lovely chocolate goes on SALE! some 80% off.....THEN I can pig out! hehe.

I'm looking forward to the malk ball eggs GAWD I L*O*V*E those.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Crunch crunch crunch Crunch crunch crunch Crunch crunch crunch Crunch crunch crunch Crunch crunch crunch Crunch crunch crunch Crunch crunch crunch Crunch crunch crunch

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

:D <--- toothless due to excessive sugar intake :blush:

qwack

After Easter sales are the best. I'm hoping to get a 1 lb chocolate PB meltaway egg post-Easter. Mmmm. Although this year, I'm going to break it into chunks BEFORE I start to eat it, so:

1. It'll last longer

and

2. My treat won't sabotage my weight loss progress.

I like chocolate bunnies too, but the PB meltaway eggs are SO GOOD!

~ moogle

Guest little_jonny

my biggest weakness is white chocolate.. i eat regular chocolate, but for some reason, white is my all time fav. can't wait for after easter sale

Uhg... Can't stand white chocolate... I prefer dark chocolate, instead. Preferably with peanuts and/or peanutbutter... But Easter has the best candy: Cadbury eggs (the ones with the goey sugar yolk stuff) and those little chocolate and green chocolate bird nest thingies.

Uhg... Can't stand white chocolate... I prefer dark chocolate, instead. Preferably with peanuts and/or peanutbutter... But Easter has the best candy: Cadbury eggs (the ones with the goey sugar yolk stuff) and those little chocolate and green chocolate bird nest thingies.

Dark choccy FTW, especially with PB! Yes!

~ moogle

With my addictive tendencies I have to be careful with chocolate :angel_not: Last week I got one small bag of malted-milk chocolate eggs :wub: I avoided all chocolate grocery shopping today B) But next week I'm doomed to helping the stores rid themselves of the chocolate Easter leftovers :rolleyes: All chocolate is good chocolate, but quality chocolate like white Tobelerone is simply heavenly :D

Bettypooh

Mars Bars and Snickers were my weakness. Now I am diabetic and yet have found Lindt 85% and 90% dark chocolate are still on my diet plan. Count those carbs! Have lost my taste for the overly sweet chocolates.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Ah Easter, how did a fertility pagan ritual (with human sacrifices) transform into a religious holiday in which the biggest event is watching kids hunt down chocolate eggs laid by a rabbit? Anyways, I'm definitely getting a peanut butter egg once the craze dies down in a few days.

Eww, chocolate. Don't like that stuff. :P

Though one exception is, chocolate peanutbutter cups. I like the Reese's eggs. :P Curt's parents sent him a care package full of that stuff for easter, and I ate them all. *guilty look*

But I prefer Jellybeans!!!

The same way Christmas mutated from a pagan observance of the winter solstice. Apparently, genocide failed to stamp it out, so they retooled it.

When they found out they couldn't control the people directly, they took over control of the event as a way to control the people :angry: Besides, they finally realized that they were missing out on all the fun (but they still refuse to admit that it was all done out of jealousy because that's a sin and they can't do that now can they? :lol:)

Seriously, events change as the people who are involved change. Everything works this way, not just holidays B) Now if we could only get more adults to wear diapers the general attitude towards them might change too :D

Bettypooh