LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Admitted To Psych Ward

Guest diaperguy68

Ok i have been detained in a psychiatric hospital about four years ago,as i was a danger to myself not diapered on in a padded cell,but trust me you dont want to be in this sort of hospital.

It is of no fun i can assure you of this,the reason i was sectioned under the mental health act (uk),was due to suicidal attempts and thoughts i would not wish my worst enemy to sent to a place like this.

wow you guys make it seem like psych wards are still in the 1950s..... glad to see stereotypes are alive and well.. and forgive me, but when someone is in a psych ward often they are under extreme emotion distress, whether that is what brought them to the ward, or whether it is a result of being in the ward... when someone is in such a distressed state, they are NOT going to perceive their surroundings in the friendliest of manners, so it makes perfect sense that those who have spent time there would say its an awful place... in such a heightened emotional state, everything is going to be percieved as black or white, either its good or bad, a threat or safe......

wow you guys make it seem like psych wards are still in the 1950s..... glad to see stereotypes are alive and well.. and forgive me, but when someone is in a psych ward often they are under extreme emotion distress, whether that is what brought them to the ward, or whether it is a result of being in the ward... when someone is in such a distressed state, they are NOT going to perceive their surroundings in the friendliest of manners, so it makes perfect sense that those who have spent time there would say its an awful place... in such a heightened emotional state, everything is going to be percieved as black or white, either its good or bad, a threat or safe......

I've gotten close to a psych ward once or twice...and you are right, I wasn't a happy camper at the time.. the O/P doesn't want to do that.

I've known others, who tended to be fairly unaware...again, not the state of mind the O/P wants to achieve.

In those states of mind, a padded but is pretty unimportant.

The best advice so far was the advice to join and help at a local BDSM club. Get to be known and be very helpful. If you want to go the route of money it will cost you. But if you have other talents you might see at least part of your fantasy. I have become handy at building fantasy machines. Not as good as 'House of Gorn' but not bad. I have made small carts for Ponyplayers as well. I like diapers, ponyplay and self-bondage as well as regular bondage. While I have not had anything totally like what the starter of this thread wanted I had something like it. I connected with a few fellow kinks and we went to Pennhurst Mental Hospital. We had to sneak in and we went several times. We cleaned up a few "toys" and we tried to take turns playing each others fantasy. It was not what we were trying to do but it was fun. We found some cribs but because of rust and age if the sides were down they could not be brought up and if up could not be lowered. But we made do for me. We used the morgue and examining tables for the others. The one girl with use we strapped to the morgue autopsy table in the nude. We came very close to filling her fantasy. The place is now much more guarded.

http://www.opacity.us/image1728_crib.htm

http://www.opacity.us/site30_pennhurst_state_school.htm

http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/pennhurst_buildings.htm

I have enough grip on reality to know I would not want to have the real thing. The real thing would never be "real" to someone with a fantasy. I would never want to be incontinent and in need of diapers. But when playing or dreaming I am incontinent or some evil woman is doing something to make me incontinent. That is why they call it "fantasy". I got close to the dream with the help of friends and a very spooky abandoned hospital. I too wanted a group of female nurse's teasing me but got one girl, her husband and three men. One of the men changed me.

So for all of you who put down someone for having a dream, how close have you gotten to yours? Have you even tried? If he is asking here he is trying.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest diaperguy68

OK, so it DID get read by you...just a little later than I was expecting...what do you think about what I said?

I think it's great but it seems impossible to find a group of "trusted friends". My friends are male and they don't have any idea about my fantasies, nor do i want them to. If I had female friends it would be better, but ones i have known are hard to trust. It seems the only route is to hire someone that has no connection to your inner circle, this way they can keep the secret.

I think it's great but it seems impossible to find a group of "trusted friends". My friends are male and they don't have any idea about my fantasies, nor do i want them to. If I had female friends it would be better, but ones i have known are hard to trust. It seems the only route is to hire someone that has no connection to your inner circle, this way they can keep the secret.

Diaperguy,

Your current group of friends needs to expand if you are going to fulfill this fantasy, as you note you don't feel safe revealing your fantasy to your current circle. It's time to find your local BDSM club, as these people have all been through the experience of thinking that their idea of fun would make them outcast, and their idea of fun is similar to yours. You wouldn't know there was anything special about them if they were walking down the street. These people will also be able to give you moral support in this endeavor, and pointers as to how to do it safely. They will also have no intersection with your current group of vanilla friends.