LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Admitted To Psych Ward

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

A fantasy of mine is being admitted to a psych ward and being treated as a harm to myself and others but also incontinent, so diapers 24/7. So I want to be in restraints the whole stay, restrained to a bed for hours, in a straitjacket/padded cell even a darkened room, and the use of other medical restraints like mitts and hoods all while in disposable diapers. I want a strict nurse to change me and talk down to me saying things like "your so f'ing pathetic i'm going to treat you like a baby and keep you in diapers. these restraints will make you stay in your diapers and only mommy will change you when she pleases". I want the other female nurses to come in my room where i am locked up and stare down at me like i'm a baby and say babyish things to me. I also want them to take turns putting their hand over my wet diaper and fondling/groping it a bit to tease me saying 'you'll be here for a long time so you'll better gets used to wearing diapers and using them like a baby'. Before leaving my room they would examine my restraints to make sure that i am locked to my bed with no chance for escape and then leave the room, lock the door and shut the lights off and i'd be struggling to free myself with no success.

How can i start making my fantasies come to life?

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

all i can ask is....... why?

every post you have made is about diapers, diapers, diapers, and diapers. you can't just walk in to a psych ward and tell them your a threat to yourself and others unless they can tell. they go through test and other things.. i think you need counseling first

• Like 3

Man, this post sort of reminds me of George and his lobotomy/psych ward fantasies.

To the OP:

1. You won't get admitted to a psych ward unless you're truly an obvious danger to yourself or others.

2. Psych wards aren't like the movies, with padded cells, straight jackets, restraints...They're more or less "normal" places nowadays, and the things you fantasize about will not go on.

3. If a person DOES act up, such as being violent in a psych ward, they call security. Security is usually 2-5 huge men that physically restrain a person. Another option is a "seclusion room", which is a room with absolutely nothing in it, and rubber (not soft padded) walls. They usually take the person's clothes from them, except maybe their undergarments. Oh, and they usually administer sedative drugs of some sort.

4. If a person needs constant supervision in a psych ward (such as being so suicidal that they'll use anything to cause themselves harm), they get put on 24/7 watch. This is when a staff member watches the person constantly, for every second of the day.

5. If a person wears diapers in the psych ward due to medical reasons, the person changes themselves. If the person needs help, they will get a member of the same biological sex to help. In your case, this would be a male staff member.

6. Staff in a psych ward are generally no nonsense people, and will not treat you as a baby. They don't tolerate infantile behavior, even if it's a natural part of a person. Psych wards seem to be designed as "shape up and get out" facilities, especially if your insurance doesn't cover a long stay.

All in all, I'd say your fantasy is highly unlikely at best...If you'd really like to do that, get a bed, some medical restraints and what have you, diapers, and a willing "Nurse Mommy" participant (a gf/wife or hired woman, like a professional Dominatrix or Nanny), and whatever else you need to act it out. You won't get it from a real psych ward.

~ moogle

• Like 3

Some good advice Moogle, real health proffessionals are not allowed to baby patients - even people who are intelectually disabled and may actually relate at the level of a three year old, they are entitled to dignity and to be respected as adults. What you are discribing could only happen at a facility geared to ABDL fantasy. We are not currently equipped to facilitate hospital fantasies as we do not have a hospital bed (We have a nursery for ABDL's) There are certainly people here who could do this for you - but not from public health service providers.

He did say it was a "Fantasy"....I don't think he expects this to come true....lighten up people!

He also asked:

and I answered him in my last paragraph.

As far as munchkitten's and little_jonny's posts, the OP has posted numerous threads such as this one time and time again...

~ moogle

DD Can you please ban this troll?

Mmm, Puddin's with Kittygrrl ~ shurely there must be a limit on how much negative reputation a person can accrue before they're removed from the community?~

• Like 1

Of all the communities online, I would think this one would be one of the most tolerant of "aberations". So this guy has a lot of fantasies that you find objectionable....most find this whole website objectionable.

I still say....lighten up people...it is like TV...if you don't like his posts, no one has a gun to your head saying "READ THIS".....

At least he's on topic (diapers.....right?)!

I can sympathize with the OP. It's a fantasy of mine too, but the real thing is beyond what I could keep in balance with real life. I couldn't keep my place in life and society, AAAND be voluntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital. Too many things would be in jeopardy.

Besides, the use of heavy mechanical restraints in hospitals isn't common anymore. Too many patients became entangled in their restraints and died of asphyxiation, or suffered orthopedic injuries, so they aren't used as widely now, and never for extended periods of time.

The best alternative that I've considered is building my own padded room in a small spare bedroom upstairs by using army mattress' to pad the walls and floor. That would be expensive, and hard to hide though...

In the meantime, since I can't have the full mental ward experience, I'll wear a diaper and my Posey straitjacket...until I get some more restraints.

diaperguy68,

your fantasy of being strapped to a bed and diapered will not happen. Yes, it is possible that you would be strapped to a bed, but diapers, not a hope. Catheters would be used, and only if it is proven, from a battery of tests that you are unable to control your eliminations. For this to happen, it must be proven that you are a danger to yourself and others, and only after extensive court cases etc. It is financially cheaper to hire someone to do this for you.

As a fantasy, it should stay in the fantasy world. As a reality, not a hope.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

well i have a Hospital bed and access to narcotics and just about all the psych drugs he could want to experience, just need to stop by the E.D. and pick up some Poseys then he can have a 7 day fantasy diaper trip and only remember getting here and leaving because in todays Behavioral health units violent/disruptive/combative patients are dealt with chemical restraints rather than alot of physical, usually the physical is only for long enough to gain chemical restraint/sedation/Anti Psychotics on board.

Peace

It amazes me on this board that people who have absolutely no interests in any topic, that being bondage, just have to give their $0.02 worth.

Most times it is nothing but criticism on the topic or towards the person originating the post. Like what was stated in the opening post, it was merely a fantasy. The OP then stated that he wished his fantasies could come to real life, not particularly this one, but I what gathered was in general.

So some advice to you negative posters, if the topic does not pertain to your particular liking, then don't read it or post a derogatory comment towards the said poster. Some of you just like posting comments for the sake of seeing your numbers go up. Sometimes this board gets so childish like. You all need to get outside more.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Spend money and build a room in your house of the exact representation of your fantasy, make sure it’s sound proof as well a window that lets in moonlight would be the best especially with a tree out the front.

Right a fanfic in excruciating detail to you fantasy the longer and more detailed the better.

Spend more money buying a bed and restraints and diapers.

Find/bribe/pay someone that is willing to come over in a retro stereotypical psyche ward lab coat.

Spend more money and find someone that sources you some hallucinating drugs LSD or LSA would be the best.

Organize a date.

On that date no more than ten min before the person who will read to you, your fanfic injest said drugs.

Get the other person to diaper you and retrain you then read to you your story. Once they have finished reading your story they leave. Now lie back and let the drugs take over your mind while the words of your story set it.

It doesn’t matter how scary and real everything will seem because of the room and the lsd because you are retrained and the room is sound proof no one can hear you scream.

After twelve hours the other person will come back change your diaper unrestrained you and give you some hurb tea for the mindf%$k you just had.

• 4 weeks later...

A fantasy of mine is being admitted to a psych ward and being treated as a harm to myself and others but also incontinent, so diapers 24/7. So I want to be in restraints the whole stay, restrained to a bed for hours, in a straitjacket/padded cell even a darkened room,

Get some BDSM friends, man....though a week is a looonnnggggg party....so you are going to have to come up with a way to compensate your partners...

Get some BDSM friends, man....though a week is a looonnnggggg party....so you are going to have to come up with a way to compensate your partners...

The level of intolerance of others kinks among those with kinks themselves always amazes me...I mean, here we were, afraid we were all alone, then suddenly we find out we're to some degree "normal", now we are upset with someone wanting to create their fantasy...all the while, we smugly living out our own fantasies of being diapered constantly.....

I'm for consciousness....and to carry this out, you are going to need to have some friends you really trust, with your life....being all bound up is a very dangerous position to be in if anything should happen, like the house catch on fire, or if anything goes wrong with you. It's also a very vulnerable position, and, although I've personally never paid for sex, I've heard stories that tell me that those that charge for it are largely just like the rest of us...quite varied, some take you to the cleaners, others more businesslike.....some can get freaked out with what you want, others not so much...

So you are going to need a long-term relationship of some kind to carry this out. And a friend to come check on you. Work on finding your local BDSM group, get to know people in it, get to know people in general. And be flexible, you may have to do someone else's fantasy first to get parts of yours carried out.

Good luck...

• Like 1