LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Confirmation Click For Rating

I was wondering if in regards to the rating system, after you click + or - there could be a confirmation box that asks if you are sure you want to rate the post positive or negative.

There have been a few times where i incidentally clicked a negative instead of a positive and there was no way to reverse my vote.

• Like 9
  • 1 month later...

sadly, that isnt an option for this version of this IP forum. maybe in future versions they can incorporate that. in the mean time i only suggest contacting them about it. if enough people say something about it maybe they will do something about it.

call them

US Toll Free

1-800-901-5491

Outside US

+1 804-200-5695

email them

accounts@invisionpower.com

snail mail them

Invision Power Services, Inc.

PO Box 2365

Forest, VA 24551

• 2 weeks later...

cool thanks guitar.. i dont really know much abour running a website, so didn't know if it was an option or not.... it would be nice.... i hate when i give myself a negative instead of a positive rating for one of my stellar posts!!!!! :P

• Like 3

it is not just an arbitrary number it is there to encourage countless posts about how its not necessary and should be taken away.

if its so unnecessary and pointless why is everynoe so concerned with it?

• Like 1

IMO, from what I've read about this sort of thing in another thread... I'm in support of putting only a positive rep button to encourage good posting but not bash on folks for their opinions. As unfortunate as it is... people tend to abuse the rating system.

But on topic, personally, I never clicked the wrong button. Then again, I don't rate much.

-Sophie

• Like 2

IMO, from what I've read about this sort of thing in another thread... I'm in support of putting only a positive rep button to encourage good posting but not bash on folks for their opinions. As unfortunate as it is... people tend to abuse the rating system.

But on topic, personally, I never clicked the wrong button. Then again, I don't rate much.

-Sophie

I couldn't agree more. Eliminate the rating system all together or get rid of the negative button.

I've always found it ironic that people don't like say me posting a negative thing so in turn, they feel it's okay to give me negative feedback and tell me to be positive!?!? HUH???

cool thanks guitar.. i dont really know much abour running a website, so didn't know if it was an option or not.... it would be nice.... i hate when i give myself a negative instead of a positive rating for one of my stellar posts!!!!! :P

Sarah how are you at punching butterfly ballots. :roflmao:

I can just imagine a case going to the supreme court because someones ratings on daily diapers is lower than it should be because some people hit the wrong button :roflmao::roflmao:

if its so unnecessary and pointless why is everynoe so concerned with it?

I don't know... you asked in the first place.

Put it this way... you could have +1000 or -1000 and nobody cares, it won't actually effect anything you do at all on this site.

I have seen another site where the system is used to grant rewards and special privileges, but it has turned into a giant popularity contest based more upon who a person is rather than the quality what they are talking about. Thus is why I advocate its removal.

ive stated before i like the rating system.

its just interesting how many people are so forceful in saying the rating system doesn't matter, but in the same breath argue for why it shouldn't exist and is bad... if it doesn't matter than i wonder why people keep bringing it up!

to me... i like it, its why i asked about the option

I like the system too. Its revolutionary.

But I am not so sure everyone on this board is responsible enough to use it properly.

Honestly, I like it a lot more now that DailyDi added a cap.

-Sophie