LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Is Is It So Hard To Find A Mom

aug1345

being married to one and seeing what she goes through online.......its hardtime finding one because most guys looking for them are idiots.

my wife talks to other little boys until they cam to show her their junk, or start out the convo like "hello mommy".

The mommy/baby relationship dynamic isnt just a wham bam thank you ma'am deal. There are attachments there are feelings.

the problem is most guys looking for a "mommy" treat the ladies like meat.

I got mine by treating her like what she is........a queen.

just some thing to think about.

• Like 4

Agrees with the sage words of Loopy and Toon. Mine came around too. Being a Happy, well-adjusted Little with good self-esteem and self-respect makes a world of difference.

aug1385, I'd advise you to seek the woman of your dreams out in the real world - its the only way. Of course, a Littles Munch IS also REAL WORLD, hehe. Find one near you or start one near you or move where there is one if you want the fast track. Grow up to show her you're a man, then hope she'll find the boy in you cute. Word!

Agrees with the sage words of Loopy and Toon. Mine came around too. Being a Happy, well-adjusted Little with good self-esteem and self-respect makes a world of difference.

aug1385, I'd advise you to seek the woman of your dreams out in the real world - its the only way. Of course, a Littles Munch IS also REAL WORLD, hehe. Find one near you or start one near you or move where there is one if you want the fast track. Grow up to show her you're a man, then hope she'll find the boy in you cute. Word!

word! :D to your mommy! hehe

• 3 weeks later...

Tried finding a "kidsitter" instead of a "mom," have you?

Have fun with it, and don't forget to find some diaper-related matchmaking sites, one of which is linked from DD's front page itself. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

okay just a general opinion after being in the lifestyle for a decade. THe men highly out number the women, that being said what women there are are generall one of these.

A)Not a real woman at all, but a man sitting behind their computer lying about their gender in hopes other women will talk to them, or they are a trans

B)Lesbian and only interested in other women only

C)The few real women there are, are more than likely not single. C is all the ones that are taken

D) few are actually "mommy's". They prefer to be the ones pampered (in both ways)and cared for.

just a lil something to mull over. I dunno how many times i see someone post "why am i alone" threads or blogs asking why they can't get anyone. Well, first here is a hint, stop whinning! Seriously would YOU want to go out with someone that cried out WHY CANT I FIND A BABY! or WHY CANT I GET A DADDY!? Plus, when you DO see a woman online, if she actually IS a woman, do not i repeat do NOT hound the girl. Don't sit there and say "Will you be my mommy/baby?" Seriously is it that hard to simply TALK to a woman??? You know have a real conversation and get to know one another??

Like others have said people need to look for a partner in life first there is a lot more to a relationship than the role playing mommy and diaper games. Even if your incontinent and have no choice what you need in the relationship goes way beyond diapers. Also society tells men they should be manly and women they should want a man to be a man. The mommy thing goes against that grain and then there is the whole wetting and messing. If it does not appeal to you it is hard to accept. All life forms by instinct try to avoid bodily waste. If you look for a good person first and a mommy second you may have better luck and i wish everyone the best happiness but it is a needle in a haystack.

• 3 weeks later...

its hard because most girls, see men as pervs and all we are looking for is sex. if you want a mommy, first find a girl who like you as your adult self, then look into bringing her into your AB self, but dont rush her and freak her out she may think that your a sick minded person. I know it has happend to me in the past. when you find that right person, and she becomes your mommy its never ending love. like my wife/mommy i love her as my wife and as my mommy. she loves me as her husban and as her little baby boy.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with getting to know someone out in the real world. Sitting at home, whining about not being able to find a "Mommy" figure is not the way to go. I'm a real female and had a lot of perverts come out of the woodwork so to speak when I was ready to find a "Daddy" figure a few years ago. I had two that treated me nicely, like a woman and didn't tell me their sick fantasties that involved me as a "baby." I was attracted more to one of them and we got married almost 5 years ago. We took it slowly, dated and got to know each other as adults first before taking things into the AB world. Take the time to get the know the woman as a woman first versus wanting her to fill every single one of your fantasties. Hold get togethers in your area at a local restaurant, mini golf, etc. and tell people to dress like adults with their diapers on underneath. You don't want to see what people will wear if you don't lay down this rule. Meet others that enjoy wearing diapers too and you might just find that special "Mommy" figure this way. The other way is to find a girlfriend with taking the time to get to know her first before springing on her that you like to wear diapers. A friend of mine actually met his "mommy" figure in Walmart when having some work done on his car. They dated for a while before getting married 7 years ago and she was open to him wearing diapers even her mother accepts it as they live with her. Therefore you never know where you'll find that special person. One thing I can for sure is not hiding behind your computer, talking baby talk and/or not talking in an AB/DL online group like an adult. You need to act like a grown up if you're serious about finding someone. I'm personally turned off by people whining about being lonely, wanting a Mommy/Daddy, etc. but don't go out into the real world to find someone to fit their needs. My husband and I have more people that come up with excuses versus getting together with us when we go out-of-town and try to meet up with others in that area. The same goes with home too. This tells me that people aren't that serious about wanting to meet others even though they say that want to meet others like minded. Good luck!