LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Friendly Accomodation

Hey jsut an idea but I am looking to stay somewhere soon and I thought that wouldnt it be great if we could let people know if we have rooms to rent, family with a b&b yourself maybe? in the UK for abs to rent, have vacations at and suchlike.

Being able to be yourself is important and to have a housemate or to stay somewhere i could wear would be cool to know.

Also looking at staying in kent & bournemouth myself for a few days so would like some heads up

Thanks

Angela

Wouldn't that be kewl...

A B&B with a diaper laying on the bed waiting on you (and maybe even help putting it on)

Then a comfy bed (or crib) with all the comforts an AB desires.

You have my mind racing with idea's now.

Shame on you... ;)

Wouldn't that be kewl...

A B&B with a diaper laying on the bed waiting on you (and maybe even help putting it on)

Then a comfy bed (or crib) with all the comforts an AB desires.

You have my mind racing with idea's now.

Shame on you... ;)

indeed. the gears are grinding :)

Actually, I shared a similar sort of idea with BabyMaggie a couple of months ago. I got to thinking that maybe we could pick up one of the old style motels with only about 36 rooms really cheap. Then, hopefully it would be located where people would need to travel to or want to visit. Finally, adult diapers would be available at the desk for any guest to purchase and the cleaning staff would be sensitive to guests with incontinence. The motel would be marketed for that population but the end rooms would be set up for ABs. Instead of beds, I'd put an adult sized crib, high chair and a toy box. It would have a kitchenette with baby food, baby bottles and bibs. The room would be stocked with ABU and Bambino diapers in all sizes and the staff would count the consumption and restock each day.

The idea is that ABs could have everything they need and not have to travel with their bulkier baby things. DLs and the incon could visit without carrying their own diapers. The price per night would be up there with the next level up type of accommodations, but the service and understanding would more than compensate. No, professional nanny services wouldn't be included, but those people could certainly be guests!

Okay, so it's just an idea and I'm not in a position to execute it. What can I say, I'm an idea guy :)

Aloha,

Honu

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, Ill do some checking but we did stumble on something like this ourselves a while ago and there is a actual hotel that is AB aware and friendly. They actually boast about certain weekends of each month doing AB themed weekends where the hotel is actually closed to the general public and is for AB's and DL's only, they arrange day outings and you can freely wander the hotel in you AB gear or just a nappy and nobody batteres an eyelid, Theyre also Gay and Trans friendly and do also accomodate weekends and suchlike for that as well :)

Heres a couple of links I hope will help :)

http://guystodollstvhotelblackpool.co.uk/

http://www.pridelodge.com/index.php

Not too sure if 1 of the 2 hotels listed here was the one advertising they were AB/Sissy aware, but Ill keep looking :)

hope this helps :)