LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Redoing My Shoes

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

ok, i know it may sound strange, but it might sound like someting ou might want to do

i've had my shose's since i worked last year at work and they are falling apart. the bottoms are worn out, the shoe laces are old, falling apart, and unable to be retired.. i read about doing this online and finally doing it. i'm taking duct tape and covering it all in duct tape. i'm first covering both shoses in grey since that seems to stick more. then i'm gonna go over it in another color... i also have a small calander on my desk by "the duct tape guys" who give out advice, tips, and fun stuff to do. i like to look ahead to see whats coming. saturday's are project weekeneds and for one they said... take your old pair of boots and tape them up in bright yellow duct tape. like what you had in our childhood.. i will tr to post some pics when i'm done

Guest little_jonny

I don't think support was the point, hes probly just looking for something to do to fill the endless hours of the day

yup... nothing else better to do around where i live at. i live out in the country and theres just about nothing to do. the shoes have a little support still. there not totaly worn out. and i do plan on buying new shoes.

I only wear converse Chuck Taylors (most comfortable shoes besides house ones) and you have given me and idea, buy an all white pair any draw on them in crayon... sounds fun...

I know friends that do this. Buy white Converse and write all over them with their friends. Honestly, Converse just don't even look good unless they're all worn out or drawn on or something fun.

And I've seen people with duct taped shoes. Make sure to do it well though! And perhaps use colored duct tape...

-Sophie

Guest little_jonny

i'm getting close to being done.. i decided to put white duct tape over the grey and for the toung part i used black.. have them both done.. now i have to work on the lace's.. i'm still thinking of a desing to put on it.. and still have pics on the way