LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Rainy Days And Mondays Come Together

It's cold and rainy here - AND Mondaybadmood.gif

Just hanging out today. There's plenty I could do, but do I feel like it?

Would like to baby up, but my daughter will be coming home at some uncertain time during the day. badmood.gifbadmood.gif

But then again, things could be a lot worse - as too many of you are probably experiencing - so I can't really complain...

Couldn't sleep last night for some reason. Running off of less than 2 hours of sleep right now. Had a 735am college class and im not done until 1:50pm...plus some HW to do. Its going flipping fantastic right now....I could use a diaper this evening...the rain and monday doesnt help with this situation either. ha.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well its nothing but sunshine, sunshine, sunshine where I am. So it's a good Monday. Even though that is an oxymoron.

It is so much easier to diaper up when you are a single guy. No worries about family or familial obligations. Just baby up and suck on the paci all day long while enjoying a very squishy bottom. :blush:

to add more joy, I just got home from a bldg that houses an organization I belong to. I walked into about an inch of water covering the ground floor. Not pleasant and I felt helpless. I lifted a few things off the floor, but without a pump there was no way of doing anything constructive. I've called a few people who are 'in charge' but they don't seem to know what to do either. Crummy rain!!!

I have sun here, but once Wednesday comes around, it's going to rain for the rest of the week.

Time to break out the Monopoly game! Ooh, and maybe some Chess!

Now its rainy and Tuesday! I don't remember why I went down cellar this morning, but I've emptied my wet/dry vac half a dozen times and I need to go vac some more water up...still I feel fortunate because if I'm getting annoying water in my cellar, many others are totally flooded!

Worst thing was I planned on meeting up with someone here as my first ever diapered meet and I had to cancel so I can stay and make sure all the stuff in my cellar stays fairly dry...badmood.gif

So now its Wednesday and the rain has stopped, but not the river through my backyard which has been flowing into my cellar for about 30 hours. I don't have a sump pump because the cellar has always been dry...so every hour or two I go down and spend 45 min to an hour vacuuming up the water with my wet/dry vac.

The rest of the week is supposed to be beautiful and warm...will I be able to enjoy it or will I still be sucking in the cellar??badmood.gifbadmood.gifbadmood.gif

Yeah...

I was talkin' to myself and feelin' old. Sometimes I'd like to quit; nothing ever seems to fit. Walking around. Some kind of lonely clown. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

Good old days-good old music.

Has DD become the Weather Channel?

...just scooping poop...random conversations often turn to weather. And for the record, there is STILL a little water in my cellar!!!

I found a garage in my flooded back yard last week. Good thing it wasn't the garage where I keep the blue Volkswagen.

yup, you're the kind of person I've really felt sorry for. My cellar floor is finally dry, although I've got a dehumidifier running full time now.

...and today is a beautiful sunny (though cool) Monday. THANK YOU GOD!! (oops...sorry to offend all you atheist types...)

I hope Bettypooh feels better tomorrow! I just had the last half of my Monday colored in with gray skies and rain with a kind of gloominess .. yucky! I don't want to depress us though. Tomorrow is the 1st day of the rest of our lives!! :D