LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spoonchicken

Fart Forum

122 posts in this topic

Can we have a formal topic on farts? We could discuss the many varieties of anal effluience. Might be fun / funny....

no comment.... but i shouldn't be surprised given the nature of this forum :)

"Bathtub Farts in A Diaper"....when laying on the back, in an already 2-3 times peed-in diaper....pee again, and as the pee flows towards the butt (down), it'll start pooling up, because the diaper is already wet / soaked. Let rip a fart right then, and feel the pee vibrate as it expands outward before the expanding gas bubble. Wierdest feeling, but it'll make you laugh.

well said spoon ! but also try sitting in a full bath tub of water with at least three diposees on and farting or just trying to stand up then pee. It will pretty much drop off your sorry butt lol

This is genuine farm animal humor. After all they are massive producers of methane.

1 person likes this

The leading astronomers are all wondering if there are gaseous clouds around Uranus :rolleyes::lol:

Bettypooh

1 person likes this

This forum should separate the sissies and boys FROM the girls!

I'm definitely a fan! Totally! A friend of mine and myself once filled a 90 minute cassette tape with farts :band: Grand idea!

You ever get a fart bubble stuck in your butt crack? and it wont move?? or pop? Very strange feeling :blush:

1 person likes this

...leave it to me to come up with the new hot topic in town...farts....omg; I AM demented....

This forum should separate the sissies and boys FROM the girls!

Oh, you're just jealous that I got the first joke in :P Besides, girls fart too :o but don't have to share it with anyone the way guys seem to do :lol: And no, I won't pull your finger either ;)

Bettypooh

i think this forum needs to have a new "smell-o-vision" feature too.

Q: Why do women never fart? A: Because they never stop talking long enough to build up any pressure.

I think that women just work lots harder at suppression, then fart when out of hearing range.

Nah, they just wear finer fart filters (panties). Thats all it is.

Ahhh, the modern disposable diaper - the great equalizer!

Ahh NOES! Me is been stuck in Fart Forum for days! How embarraskin! Somebody Hit me!

sent sound: wet, messy, sticky, icky, steamy, slimey, semi-gelatinous, flourescent green & yellow, "ruptured vaginal wart excretions of Janet Reno"-smelling, "running down the backs of both legs and pooling into a puddle of vile excrescience on the ground"-sized, "Oprah Winfrey with the stomach flu after eating spoiled Mexican food" Fart 1.......wow. that's a fart!

Yes spoon you are demented most farts i can handle ! .But an oprah winfrey fart after mexican ?thats as bad as thinking about the Queen of england on the royal throne blasting one !!.probaly has a royal sniffer to see if it smells bad !! lol :roflmao:

Bar farts:

Brain fart

duck fart

duck fart #2

Duck Fart coffee

fart in the ocean

farthingale

gorilla fart

gorilla fart 2

gorilla fart 3

gorilla fart 4

gorilla fart 5

gorilla's fart

loon fart

monkey fart

Modified duck fart

Moose fart

Smurf fart

Taiwan duck fart

http://www.drinksmixer.com/search/?q=fart&d=1&p=1

qwack :blush:

Hey! No frog farts? You may not hear them but they should be visible when the frog in in the water. Bubble, bubble, toil and fart.

Another question - how many farters do we need to connect to supply a furnace or gas stove? What will make them a sustainable "gas" supply?

Hey! No frog farts? You may not hear them but they should be visible when the frog in in the water. Bubble, bubble, toil and fart.

Another question - how many farters do we need to connect to supply a furnace or gas stove? What will make them a sustainable "gas" supply?

"5 Easy Steps To Finding Fast Financial Freedom through Flatulence"

1- Feed them beans, a renewable eco-friendly resource :rolleyes: 2- Call them a sustainable energy engine you're working on developing for third world countries :) 3- Apply for Federal energy grants :P 4- Retire on tropical Island and write a book on how an old fart on the web gave you the idea which made you rich B) 5- Invite me to live on the island for free :lol:

Bettypooh

Blended Frog

Blue Frog

Blue-Balled Frog

Bullfrog

Bullfrog #2

Bullfrog #3

Bullfrog #4

Bullfrog (The Party Mix)

Chocolate Frog

Cranberry Frog

Dead Green Frog

Dead Little Green Frog

Fat Frog

Frog Cocktail

Frog Gigger

Frog in a Blender

Frog In A Sock

Frog in Ya Throat

frog man

Frog Nuts

Frog on a Wire

Froggermeister

Frogs Blood

Frogster

Green Frog

Green Froggy

Green Tree Frog

Hypnotiq Blue Frog

Irish Fat Frog

Kentucky Bullfrog

Kermit The Frog Piss

Leap Frog Highball

Leapfrog

Lime Green Bullfrog

Little Green Frog

Mangled Frog

Peach Bullfrog

Pink Tree Frog

Red Frog

Slippery Frog

Squashed Frog

Squish Frog

Texas Frog

The Frog Irish

The Leap Frog

Tree Frog

http://www.drinksmixer.com/search/?q=frog&d=1&p=1

:P

Worst Fart ever?.....when I was 10 years old, I was watching TV, lying on my stomach on the floor. I felt a fart, so I let rip. Uh Oh! It was a liquid fart! Hot, steamy, sticky liquid poo shot down both pant legs. It was nasty! And I was lying down, too! Eww! Got right into the shower mostly still fully dressed.....my two older sisters didn't let me hear the end of that one for "quite" a while...

sounds like a bad one spoon !!mine was after seeing jaws the first one did not feel good woke up with a pants full of pooop lol i think i farted ?? lol

sounds like a bad one spoon !!mine was after seeing jaws the first one did not feel good woke up with a pants full of pooop lol i think i farted ?? lol

1. Anal Salute

2. Beep your horn

3. Blast the chair

4. Blat

5. Blow Mud

6. Blow the big brown horn

7. Bottom blast

8. Bottom burp

9. Break wind

10. Butt burp

11. Butt trumpet

12. Butt tuba