LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Are So Great When Swelled Up

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

But what diaper can I put on that feels "swelled up" without it being soaked? I want a disposable diaper that is super thick without soaking it. I dont have much interest for dry diapers.

Do you think there is enough demand from us AB/DLs for a super, mega thick, single disposable diaper? I'm talking one that you put on and can't cross your legs in.

• Like 2

No, because obviously it is something that could only be worn in the privacy of your own home unless your something of an exhibitionist. And furthermore, even with AB-styled diapers such as the Bambino, they also draw business from incont. people because they're absorbant and still something you can wear under your pants in public.

If you want thick, just wear a disposable diaper and a few cloth diapers over top.. the velcro kind work great for that. That way you get the bulk but you don't have to actually "use" the cloth diapers.

• Like 2

My bambinos swell up a lot when wet and become quit noticeable under jeans. Personally I enjoy it. And as far as others noticing.. I find I get hit on the most when my diapers are wet and swell up under my jeans. Makes my rear look fuller and gives me a huge camel toe. Guys love that. I also love the way it rubs against my clit as i walk.

I like crossing my legs...

I actually prefer mine dry. If you want thick, Bambinos are already pretty thick (esp the new ones). Secures, Molicares and several others are already pretty absorbant anyway. You shouldn't want to keep a wet one on too long, particularly if you're wearing them a lot. That said, I wouldn't mind having a few more options for thick ones.

My bambinos swell up a lot when wet and become quit noticeable under jeans. Personally I enjoy it. And as far as others noticing.. I find I get hit on the most when my diapers are wet and swell up under my jeans. Makes my rear look fuller and gives me a huge camel toe. Guys love that. I also love the way it rubs against my clit as i walk.

"So do you come here often............" :P

I LOVE super thick diapers. I have been known to wear many just to make me waddle like crazy. Now mind you its in the safety of my own home. I sometimes fantasize about being a millionaire and making my own giant thick diapers that I only need to wear one at a time and I would waddle. If you take a shower with a diaper on it will swell GINORMOUS! But then it usually starts to leak out stuffing, which is messy and bad.

stuffers!!! thats how I get my didees super bulky. when i get into baby mode sometimes at home I'll put on diapers of diff sizes, from a 6t pull-up then a bigger one, and a bigger one, up to a large attends :) I usually can barely move, its lovely to have an always padded bottom.

• 8 years later...

The Abu simple ultra is only average when dry but the second you pee it swells up to be huge I it swells a good 5  times quicker then the new bambino bellissimo for the same amount of liquid and it is like all SAP so stay's soft and squishy

On 3/24/2010 at 6:52 PM, Guest diaperguy68 said:

But what diaper can I put on that feels "swelled up" without it being soaked? I want a disposable diaper that is super thick without soaking it. I dont have much interest for dry diapers.

Do you think there is enough demand from us AB/DLs for a super, mega thick, single disposable diaper? I'm talking one that you put on and can't cross your legs in.

I am so used to a thick diapers that a single disposable that would be thick enough to make you waddle like the cloth ones I have to wear would be awesome. I know my wife would switch to those. She likes to see a diaper bulge most times thus I am in cloth or multiple disposable ones.

I love it when my diaper absorbs a lot of pee and gets nice and thick and bulky. I've recently tried the Crinklz/Aquanauts and was blown away with how much they swelled in front when nice and wet. Several other diapers I use absorb all the wet and get nice and heavy but don't seem to really swell up like the Crinklz do. Needless to say I'm hooked and will be my new 'go to' diaper.