LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy Dream

Conatus

the other night i had a crazy dream and thought i would share it hear. i am into lucid dreaming (attempting to) and other spiritual things. so every night before i go to sleep i try to focus on becoming aware in my dream so i can control what happens in my dream. anyway this night i go to sleep and dream like normal having multiple dreams, one of which i feel as if i cant move and am being filled with this energy that i thought to be electricity. i don't recall seeing much of anything only feeling as if i am in a seated position. this energy was very intense it flowed up through my chest, i felt as if i couldn't breathe and i started to panic, it became more and more intense until finally i woke up violently. i thought to myself "that was weird, maybe if i push myself through this feeling i will like it" so i fall back asleep, and agian i feel that i cant move and feel this energy overcome me, radiating up through my chest, again i feel i can't breathe. but i push through and this energy became so intense and so euphoric there are no words to describe it. it only lasted a few moments and just as fast as it came on it was gone and i woke up again. this time when i laid my head back down to sleep, i just tried to focus on this feeling, trying to make it come back, i fell asleep but it never came back, oh well.. it was nice while it lasted.

i love dreams. they allow you to experience thing impossible in real life. the crazier the better for me.

anyone else have crazy dreams like this?

Archived