LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pilots Wear Diapers On Bombing Missions

Fighter pilots wore diapers and flew non-stop for more than nine hours to carry out the Indian Air Force's farthest and longest bombing exercise recently - symbolising the IAF's extended reach. They flew Sukhoi-30 MKI fighters to destroy mock targets in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

A senior IAF officer told HT, "The fighters dropped air-to-ground ordnance for the first time on an uninhabited island in the Andamans. We want to exploit the location of these islands to train fighter pilots for extreme missions."

Six fighter planes were launched from air force bases in Bareilly and Pune for the experimental long-haul mission. Russian Ilyushin-78 refuellers flew from Agra to tank up the Sukhois during the flight over the Bay of Bengal.

The officer said long-range missions would be planned regularly from now on to push the limits of technology and human endurance.

Fighter pilots may have to get used to carrying more loads in their diapers. The officer said future missions would be more complex, requiring them to stay airborne for 12 to 15 hours. "We can keep the fighters airborne for as long as we want.

Refuellers are a game-changer," he said. The Air Force has started providing diapers to pilots as 'standard clothing'.

Former IAF chief Air Chief Marshal Fali Homi Major, said, "The IAF seems to be gearing up for expeditionary missions. Human endurance should not be a limiting factor in the cockpit."

India should invest in diaper missile bombs.

but it sounds more like they prefer to usee 'scat'ter bombs instead....just drop the load out of your pants......"look out below"..

:roflmao:

• 1 month later...

I know this is a diaper site, but this just seems impractical to me. Why have fighters do bombing if you could have bombers do bombing? The USAF has B-52s for a reason, and they don't require diapered pilots because they have bathrooms :wub:

It is India. They don't have the resources of the USAF. They were flying Russian planes and refueling.

Personally, I can go 15 hours without a deployment of ordinance over target but the pressure relief valve on the drain line will need more than simple containment. I suspect they are wearing pretty bulky diapers if they are keeping hydrated for that 15 hour flight unless they have a cath and a diaper.

Old news. Most flight suits are equipped with drainage tubes and equipment now, and the bombers that go on super-long flights (B-52, B-2) are equipped with toilets, bunks, and kitchens for the crew. So it really isn't relevant anymore.

• Like 1

Old news. Most flight suits are equipped with drainage tubes and equipment now, and the bombers that go on super-long flights (B-52, B-2) are equipped with toilets, bunks, and kitchens for the crew. So it really isn't relevant anymore.

Never heard of kitchens on bombers--too little room. Some B-52s might have microwaves but the B-2 and B-1 are too small for that.

As for the drainage tubes--some countries don't have them--or they aren't heavy-duty enough for real high-endurance missions.

Never heard of kitchens on bombers--too little room. Some B-52s might have microwaves but the B-2 and B-1 are too small for that.

As for the drainage tubes--some countries don't have them--or they aren't heavy-duty enough for real high-endurance missions.

Can you name the countries of the world that have strategic bombing squadrons capable of going on extended missions? The only nation that I am aware of still operating strategic bombers in that role is the US, flying bombers from the US or Europe to the Middle East, hitting targets, then returning home. Russia has the planes but not the funds to fly them, and the UK retired the last of its large bombers in the 90's.

Merely pointing out... the information on pilots wearing diapers may have been relevant at one point in time, but it really doesn't apply anymore.

Ehhem, *pushes up nerd glasses* kitchens on Bombers are called galleys. And bathrooms are called heads. Also, this is quite true. Beefittytoos have more than enough resources for the crew to survive. Not comfortably, of course, but ample supplies for 24+ hour flights from San Fran to Afghanistan and back.

Ehhem, *pushes up nerd glasses* kitchens on Bombers are called galleys. And bathrooms are called heads.

Believe me, you don't have to tell someone who spent 4 years in Navy JROTC and 4 years in the USAF Auxiliary what the correct technical references are. I used layman's terms to avoid confusing the civilians.

Now I will give you extra points if you can explain why, historically, toileting facilities aboard ships and planes are called "heads". :thumbsup:

Easy. On ships there were no toilet systems. You went by climbing out onto a beam projecting from the ships side such as the cathead (To which the anchor was secured when sailing).

The Orficers used the quarter-gallerys.

Incidentally, the old British aircraft carriers used a very simple system of an open running drain with a continuous flow of seawater, and a row of seats on top.

At a busy time, such as after breakfast, the classic practical joke involved making a paper boat, setting light to it, dropping it in the most upstream position, and waiting just long enough to hear the screams as it passed under each bum-and-willie in turn.

Then run like hell.

Incidentally, the old British aircraft carriers used a very simple system of an open running drain with a continuous flow of seawater, and a row of seats on top.

At a busy time, such as after breakfast, the classic practical joke involved making a paper boat, setting light to it, dropping it in the most upstream position, and waiting just long enough to hear the screams as it passed under each bum-and-willie in turn.

Then run like hell.

Heh... I hadn't heard that one before... sounds pretty good.

But yes, in days of sail crewmen relieved themselves at the front (head) of the ship... so they would be as far upwind as possible from everyone else.

• 9 years later...

No, there are really no men flying a bomber anymore. Back in WW2 men didn't wear diapers ether, they would pee out tubes stationed in their area.  Tears later the large aircraft's had toilets. Fighter pilots that flew alone or with a co-pilot would use a tube attached to the leg, they unzip a leg zipper pull out the tube attach it to a container, no mess no diaper. Now female fighter pilots have worn diapers, and there are some other devices, there some what a pain and they normally end up using a diaper . But seriously folks it was use as a convince  if they are up little longer then they expect. If they are up long enough to have the need again, well she would have a problem if the diaper does not hold that much. The outer container to hook up too is a lot better then a diaper. Because you can not change a diaper but you can store a container.  

On 12/27/2019 at 11:32 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Many general aviation pilots wear diapers. As a general aviation passenger I wear diapers.

Can't say I diapered up because I was flying, but I've certainly flown many times when I've happened to be diapered.

We even carry some extra diapers and wipes in the plane.   My wife has been known to temporarily put one on for long legs when she needs to go.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:32 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Many general aviation pilots wear diapers. As a general aviation passenger I wear diapers.

Which only makes sense.  A Piper or Cesna (or similar 4-6 passenger craft) doesn't have a potty ... and with being so small in the first place, there's simply no way you can get out of your seat to take care of business in the first place. 

• 4 weeks later...
Which only makes sense.  A Piper or Cesna (or similar 4-6 passenger craft) doesn't have a potty ... and with being so small in the first place, there's simply no way you can get out of your seat to take care of business in the first place. 
It's a different diaper than we use ,but up until just before Grenada invasion ,pilots of choppers and fighters got issued ballistic zip on diapers ,it kept you from getting a lead vasectomy or having shrapnel from flak guns kill you ,they where the bulkier diaper known to man ,just don't wet them .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk